Sign in to follow this  
gocolts

Town hoe is marrying the town preacher...EPIC ***UPDATE*** in post 19

THis is focking hilarious. So this chick(36DD wub.gif ) I have known for years is engaged to the pastor of the biggest church in town.

So this woman has had a new boyfriend every 2-3 months for the past 6 years and she nails them all.

The town slut is marrying the preacher. laugh.giflaugh.gif

I bet that's front page news there in Bumfock, Indiana. ^_^

THe new town clerk has been a pot smoking drunk for last 40 years. The last clerk was forced out for theft a few weeks back.

Congrats. Maybe they can straighten each other out.

THis is focking hilarious. So this chick(36DD :wub: ) I have known for years is engaged to the pastor of the biggest church in town.

So this woman has had a new boyfriend every 2-3 months for the past 6 years and she nails them all.

The town slut is marrying the preacher. :lol: :lol:

Maybe the guy is burning with lust? :dunno:

So he has to make it right according to the apostle Paul.

1 Corinthians 7:1 7 Now with regard to the issues you wrote about: “It is good for a man not to have sexual relations with a woman.” 2 But because of immoralities, each man should have relations with his own wife and each woman with her own husband. 3 A husband should give to his wife her sexual rights, and likewise a wife to her husband. 4 It is not the wife who has the rights to her own body, but the husband. In the same way, it is not the husband who has the rights to his own body, but the wife. 5 Do not deprive each other, except by mutual agreement for a specified time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then resume your relationship, so that Satan may not tempt you because of your lack of self-control. 6 I say this as a concession, not as a command. 7 I wish that everyone was as I am. But each has his own gift from God, one this way, another that. 8 To the unmarried and widows I say that it is best for them to remain as I am. 9 But if they do not have self-control, let them get married. For it is better to marry than to burn with sexual desire.

Maybe the guy is burning with lust? :dunno:

So he has to make it right according to the apostle Paul.

1 Corinthians 7:1 7 Now with regard to the issues you wrote about: “It is good for a man not to have sexual relations with a woman.” 2 But because of immoralities, each man should have relations with his own wife and each woman with her own husband. 3 A husband should give to his wife her sexual rights, and likewise a wife to her husband. 4 It is not the wife who has the rights to her own body, but the husband. In the same way, it is not the husband who has the rights to his own body, but the wife. 5 Do not deprive each other, except by mutual agreement for a specified time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then resume your relationship, so that Satan may not tempt you because of your lack of self-control. 6 I say this as a concession, not as a command. 7 I wish that everyone was as I am. But each has his own gift from God, one this way, another that. 8 To the unmarried and widows I say that it is best for them to remain as I am. 9 But if they do not have self-control, let them get married. For it is better to marry than to burn with sexual desire.

I am sure he is. He is a big , bald, fat, dipsh1t looking guy and she is border line babe with gigantic titties.

I am sure he is. He is a big , bald, fat, dipsh1t looking guy

So you're saying he could be worm's identical twin? :dunno:

So you're saying he could be worm's identical twin? :dunno:

Somebody doesn't like getting his ass handed to him on political threads. Chin up buddy, I'm sure you'll win an argument some day :(

I am sure he is. He is a big , bald, fat, dipsh1t looking guy and she is border line babe with gigantic titties.

I've seen what you consider a babe. She's half Puerto Rican, a couple of deuces, with three fingers missing from band saw accident, and a glass eye that doesn't match?

Somebody doesn't like getting his ass handed to him on political threads. Chin up buddy, I'm sure you'll win an argument some day :(

Link? :rolleyes:

I've seen what you consider a babe. She's half Puerto Rican, a couple of deuces, with three fingers missing from band saw accident, and a glass eye that doesn't match?

You forgot that she's missing a few teeth :thumbsup:

:D She is a blond with big titties and all her fingers. She is prolly pushing 2 bills though.

Does she take out her own trash?

:D She is living good and can afford garbage pickup.

:shocking: She must be rich!!

She is- she charges $15 an hour, plus another $8 for VIP treatment.

So here is the update.

About a year ago or so ago, my best friend since childhood started focking this chick, WHILE SHE WAS STILL MARRIED TO THE TOWN PREACHER. My buddy was married too unfortunately, but at least he was divorcing his wife when this all started. She lost a lot of weight, but still had some big bewbs, very cute.

They met out in the middle of nowhere and had sex almost every night for a year. Little did they know, another guy we know had some of those trail cameras set up right where they were meeting to fock.

So, after about three months of this, the other guy with the trail cams informs my buddy that they have trail cams and where they were. THIS is when my buddy told me what was happening. He was worried he would be the talk of the town for focking the preacher's wife of the biggest church in town and everyone would hate him.

Now, this friend of mine is the town stud. He has had pvssy falling all over him since he was 13. In fact, the second chick he focked was some kind of alternate Dallas Cowboys cheerleader. I would go with this guy to strip bars and all the stippers would come sit with us after they danced. Hell, hanging out with him helped me date a couple of strippers too, they were prolly using me to get to him, but I did not give a fock, I was tagging them in the meantime. He would even fock the strippers in the back when we went to these things. When he received a couch dance, he usually was getting laid. They would give us money to give to them when they danced. It was insane and tons of fun.

Once, my buddy and I were the envy of the bar. We were at this strip bar called the Lucky Lady. We go in and sit right in front of the stage. Since all these chicks wanted my buddy, they would dance in front of us and sit with us after they danced. Some of the guys even wanted to fight us over this kind of shtt and we always had to watch our backs as we left after we were jumped by a group one night after we left. Lucky for us, another guy saw this and came to our aid so we did get our asses beat down. It was 5 on 2, and this other dude jumped in to help us. Evidently this guy was dunk or badass or both, because he took out two of them in seconds, which gave my buddy and I a chance to hold our own.

Well, one night, he told me to be ready for a big surprise. I could not wait and had no idea what was going to happen. The surprise was he had two chicks lined up for us that night and they were meeting us at the strip bar.

So we are at the bar and all the strippers are fawning all over my buddy as usual. After about an hour, the two chicks show up and come sit with us. You could see the look of complete disdain from all the dudes in the bar. They were looking at us like "Who the fock do these guys think they are". I do not think I ever felt so cool in my life, lol. Having chicks sit with us and these strippers dancing mad in front of us, shoving all their lovely parts in our faces. It was borderline magical. :D

The strippers were so PISSED at my buddy, we had to focking break up a fight between three strippers and my buddy's two girls that showed up. The strippers got together, came out and started screaming at the two chicks we were with. Next thing we know, one of the strippers throws a punch and all hell breaks loose. Bouncers threw all four of us out, but were cool about it since we helped keep them from hurting each other. It was an incredible night.

Now, back to the preacher's wife. She left the preacher for my buddy. She divorced him and eventually, the preacher moved away. My buddy divorced his wife too as they were in the process of divorcing when he started focking her.

My buddy even moved in with her for a couple of months or so. However, since they were cheating on their spouses, she assumed my buddy was cheating on her all the time. Constant trust issues.

My buddy, half of his own family trashes him and seems to hate him for all of this, even though he was already leaving his wife when this all started. Not that that makes this all okay, but whatever. Just thought I would update this since so much has happened.

Wonder if there's a clergy board out there with a perverted preacher posting:

What to do when teh cripples ask for sex advice in the confessional? TIA! A-men!

• Like 1