Sign in to follow this  
giraldi02

Bye Bye Meals On Wheels

Focking typo and that's all youve got?

Yes...they accept taxpayer dollars...never have disputed that.

No...they don't use federal funds for abortions.

Your last line is again pathetic and false.

:cry: Trump :cry: Trump :cry:

Good thing federal funds don't find abortions.

Helping vets is great.

Expanding the military budget rather than streamlining how we have built it...so we can build another tank rather than feeding hungry kids and old people is stupid.

How much military spending is going to some pet project of some senator in their state (so that they vote with someone else on some other issue)?

Hungry kids? Where? Not in the United States. Nice try

Good thing federal funds don't find abortions.

Helping vets is great.

Expanding the military budget rather than streamlining how we have built it...so we can build another tank rather than feeding hungry kids and old people is stupid.

How much military spending is going to some pet project of some senator in their state (so that they vote with someone else on some other issue)?

Most of the main mil/aero suppliers are my customers. I assure you they are not getting money rained down on them. Google MGUE, this is the biggest no brainer in the history of military funding, yet it still hasn't been turn on. Our troops in the field are meanwhile severely compromised by a GPS system from 40 years ago which the Red Force has long since figured out how to compromise.

Most of the main mil/aero suppliers are my customers. I assure you they are not getting money rained down on them. Google MGUE, this is the biggest no brainer in the history of military funding, yet it still hasn't been turn on. Our troops in the field are meanwhile severely compromised by a GPS system from 40 years ago which the Red Force has long since figured out how to compromise.

That's nice.

One aspect...how many other projects aren't like that? Middle systems...planes...and API that are pet projects (btw...that isn't just about military...the point is there is bloat everywhere and we are choosing to make huge increases to the military mostly for one reason...it plays better politically)

we are choosing to make huge increases to the military mostly for one reason...it plays better politically)

Those social programs you claim to care about were bloated for that reason by the Democrats. Keep taking from the middle class to give to 'those less fortunate' for the sake of getting their votes. You know..........people that won't work, choose abortion as a means of birth control, brood mares pumping out child after child they can't afford, etc.

Those social programs you claim to care about were bloated for that reason by the Democrats. Keep taking from the middle class to give to 'those less fortunate' for the sake of getting their votes. You know..........people that won't work, choose abortion as a means of birth control, brood mares pumping out child after child they can't afford, etc.

And you say others use talking points...did fox wrote that for you?

What in Trumps budget or healthcare plan is helping the middle?

It's all focking over the middle.

I'd rather have that supposed focking of the middle pay for social programs for the less fortunate than lining the pockets of Trump and his buddies.

Or we could quit focking around the middle and the poor and catering to people like Trump.

We could quit making excuses for the stupidity in Washington and realize that Trump and the current group in congress isn't doing squat for the middle class.

How long have the republicans had control of congress (and the making of the budget)? Yet it's all the democrats fault.

Again...your ignorance always shines thru.

And you say others use talking points...did fox wrote that for you?

What in Trumps budget or healthcare plan is helping the middle?

It's all focking over the middle.

I'd rather have that supposed focking of the middle pay for social programs for the less fortunate than lining the pockets of Trump and his buddies.

Or we could quit focking around the middle and the poor and catering to people like Trump.

We could quit making excuses for the stupidity in Washington and realize that Trump and the current group in congress isn't doing squat for the middle class.

How long have the republicans had control of congress (and the making of the budget)? Yet it's all the democrats fault.

Again...your ignorance always shines thru.

It's a proven fact Democrats want people controlled via handouts a.k.a. entitlements. Modern day slavery..........give them just enough not to resist and remain complacent.

Trump said last August that if he became president, he wouldn’t have time for golf. "I'm going to be working for you, I'm not going to have time to go play golf," he said at an event in Virginia.

Trump said last August that if he became president, he wouldn’t have time for golf. "I'm going to be working for you, I'm not going to have time to go play golf," he said at an event in Virginia.

This has what to do with Meals on Wheels? :dunno:

Trump said last August that if he became president, he wouldnt have time for golf. "I'm going to be working for you, I'm not going to have time to go play golf," he said at an event in Virginia.

Are you sure he's golfing when he goes to his resort that he owns that has a golf course?

It's a proven fact Democrats want people controlled via handouts a.k.a. entitlements. Modern day slavery..........give them just enough not to resist and remain complacent.

That's actually an opinion. It's not surprising that you don't comprehend the difference.

This has what to do with Meals on Wheels? :dunno:

Maybe we could afford such programs more if he wasn't jetting off to Florida every weekend?

Are you sure he's golfing when he goes to his resort that he owns that has a golf course?

Don't even try to debate stuff with them. They have their talking points and in between the sobbings you can actually make out 'Trump'.

That's actually an opinion. It's not surprising that you don't comprehend the difference.

No actually it's a fact. I understand you're crying and vision is blurry.

No actually it's a fact. I understand you're crying and vision is blurry.

It's amazing how many ways you can find to be wrong on any given day here.

TILT

• Like 1

Maybe we could afford such programs more if he wasn't jetting off to Florida every weekend?

Pity no president took a vacation before Trump. Hack. :(

And the Trump supporters think he shouldn't golf as much, if he is. You libtarded Obama disciples defended it when he did it. And that's the difference.

Trump's gotten more done in 2 months than Obama got done in 8 years. Who cares how he spends his weekends?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? DID YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENED IN SWEDEN YESTERDAY?

Muslims again? Probably. Sweden is having a lot of crime/terrorism problems with the Muslim refugees they have taken in. Glad President Trump got elected and not Hillary. She wanted to bring in 500k of them.

• Like 1

I saw what happened here at the bored. 4-5 Liberals yammering about Trump incessantly followed by them sobbing uncontrollably and passing out from their hissy fits.

Pity no president took a vacation before Trump. Hack. :(

Did I say that?

Read Trumps own words on that? Realize then he is going to spend more on his trips than others pretty quickly at this pace. And quite possibly make a good deal of money off these vacations since he is using his own place and charging the taxpayers for it.

Trump's gotten more done in 2 months than Obama got done in 8 years. Who cares how he spends his weekends?

That's a complete and total lie.

Are we talking about the foundations of the ACA again?

No...are we counting losing an NSA, gutting or not filling the state department, stupid statements and tweets, awful lies by the president and his spokespeople...counting those as accomplishments? Pissing off several of our closest allies?

Having his signature item overturned in court (an EO because what actual legislation has been done) ?

I also guess my issue here (maybe this was brought up and I missed it)

Trump and his administration wants to cut social programs while many of his supporters agree. Programs designed to help the poor, someone like a single mom with 3 kids. Why was the top tax bracket so greatly reduced? We are saving the top earners millions of dollars while we defund the programs that help the lowest earners?

This is redundant, but I will state it one more time in this thread, the countries that seem to take care of their poor also seem to be the more desirable places to live in the world. I think it's an easy correlation to see.

Still I ask the supporters of social cuts, are you OK with the rich getting richer at the same time due to tax cuts?

Trump and his administration wants to cut social programs while many of his supporters agree. Programs designed to help the poor, someone like a single mom with 3 kids. Why was the top tax bracket so greatly reduced? We are saving the top earners millions of dollars while we defund the programs that help the lowest earners?

This is redundant, but I will state it one more time in this thread, the countries that seem to take care of their poor also seem to be the more desirable places to live in the world. I think it's an easy correlation to see.

Still I ask the supporters of social cuts, are you OK with the rich getting richer at the same time due to tax cuts?

Exactly...cuts for the programs for the poor...tax cuts and fewer bank refs that benefit the rich.

New healthcare plan that gives more cuts to the rich and focks over the lower and middle class.

That isnt being an actual fiscal conservative...it's just flat out crap.

his proposed Healthcare plan is a humongous tax break for the rich. We have all the sex middle class Trump supporters just blindly rooting for his every move and they aren't even smart enough to see what he's doing. Every move he's making is designed to make himself and people like him even more wealthy

Most people are against the health care plan as proposed. Pay attention libtards.

Most people are against the health care plan as proposed. Pay attention libtards.

Are you?

Yup

I dont recall you ever mentioning that. Or anything against Trump ever

I dont recall you ever mentioning that. Or anything against Trump ever

I haven't. I don't really care about it in a practical sense, only a political. I've said things against Trump, but of course you paid no mind, what with the hackery and all. It's hard for a hack these days, blinded by their own tears.

You lib idiots did a great job shifting the goal posts once you realized MOW wasn't going away. lol

• Like 1

I haven't. I don't really care about it in a practical sense, only a political. I've said things against Trump, but of course you paid no mind, what with the hackery and all. It's hard for a hack these days, blinded by their own tears.

no you haven't. Pussie hack