Sign in to follow this  
joneo

Shooting at Parliment

who mentioned refugees? I said Muslim, those rotten focks come in all flavors

Yeah...never a refugee angle about people coming here...try again.

And yes...crazy fanatics come in all flavors...not just Muslims.

I was going to say the same thing but that clown is so bias, you can't reason with him.

You and drobs talking about bias...high comedy.

But yes...I am biased against stupid

Yes...I know several and plenty in my daughters school...people I have worked with and so on.

Next bogus narrative?

Also you should realize that Nashville has a large hispanic population and Kurdish refugees too before proving your ignorance once again.

I'm picking up you are a focking moron...but I already knew that.

Didn't some Muslim shoot up an armed services recruitment station in Nashville? Animals. They went after the men in town. You're good

Yes...I know several and plenty in my daughters school...people I have worked with and so on.

Next bogus narrative?

Also you should realize that Nashville has a large hispanic population and Kurdish refugees too before proving your ignorance once again.

I'm picking up you are a focking moron...but I already knew that.

Are you comparing Nashville to Florida?

It was Chatanooga. And that Muslim terrorist was not born in the United States

Are you comparing Nashville to Florida?

Nope...I'm pointing out that you made an ignorant assumption about who I know and what I know based on your lack of understanding about where I live.

Nope...I'm pointing out that you made an ignorant assumption about who I know and what I know based on your lack of understanding about where I live.

Alrighty then.

I wonder how close to a victim the libs on this board have to be, in order to see the threat of Islamic terror? A friend, cousin, uncle, aunt, brother, sister?

Europe is a disaster.

I wonder how close to a victim the libs on this board have to be, in order to see the threat of Islamic terror? A friend, cousin, uncle, aunt, brother, sister?

Europe is a disaster.

We understand the threat here is less than many other things.

We understand the threat here is less than many other things.

ahh yes, the same people who think there is no threat to open borders, and illegal aliens help the nation more than they hurt

ahh yes, the same people who think there is no threat to open borders, and illegal aliens help the nation more than they hurt

same people who think our gun laws are safe and then dismiss the hundreds of gun incidents every single day.

You mistake minimal threat (and borders that aren't just open) for no threat.

You and drobs talking about bias...high comedy.

But yes...I am biased against stupid

JFC. your response said "refugee". He never said "refugee".

Drobs said: "So has it been confirmed. Muslim?"

YOU said: " British born....sorry your refugee angle won't work."

:doh: you really should seek help. or a rope.

JFC. your response said "refugee". He never said "refugee".

Drobs said: "So has it been confirmed. Muslim?"

YOU said: " British born....sorry your refugee angle won't work."

:doh: you really should seek help. or a rope.

No ...do you think refugee has not come up in every focking topic about Muslims on here...especially stuff like this in Europe?

Do you have any clue that my comment may have not just been about that one comment from drobeski? But heading off the usual stupid before it started.

Focking get your head out of your ass.

same people who think our gun laws are safe and then dismiss the hundreds of gun incidents every single day.

our gun laws are safe, its the criminals that chose to break laws that are the problem

alcohol kills more than anything, yet its safe, as long as the person with the alcohol is a responsible human being

No ######...do you think refugee has not come up in every focking topic about Muslims on here...especially stuff like this in Europe?

Do you have any clue that my comment may have not just been about that one comment from drobeski? But heading off the usual stupid before it started.

Focking get your head out of your ass.

Here's a focking idea...how about sticking to the topic..you know, the post YOU decided to quote and then comment about something different!! How focking obtuse are you? .

Here's a focking idea...how about sticking to the topic..you know, the post YOU decided to quote and then comment about something different!! How focking obtuse are you? .

Quit your crying you little biotch

joneo became such a whiney pussie. Sad.

Ohhhh, great deflection. :rolleyes:

joneo became such a whiney pussie. Sad.

Fock off clown

fock you pussie

oh snap... ya got me good :rolleyes:

oh snap... ya got me good :rolleyes:

I had to come up with something really good after you hit me with fock off clown. That was legendary. Bwahahaha

Ohhhh, great deflection. :rolleyes:

No deflection...just laughing at your need to play board cop.

Over 30% of Muslims polled chose an answer that approved of or justified murder based on the Koran / Islam.

Over 30% of Muslims polled chose an answer that approved of or justified murder based on the Koran / Islam.

It makes sense. If you believe in the Koran, logic says you believe in murder. So that's what, 600 million almost? Let's bring in some more, especially from the countries we can't get any info from to do a decent background check.

There are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world and Muslims are the fastest growing population in the world.

Let's see...you respond to Drob's post and use the term refugee when he CLEARLY stated "MUSLIM"! We called you out on it and instead of simply saying "oops, guess that was dumb", you enact your favorite maneuver by dismissing it and calling me a . hmmmmmmmm....smells like deflection, looks like deflection..yup, it's deflection.

See, here's the thing.

I'm a lib. I agree with some of the points.

I would close the border. By hiring more agents. Crack down on the employers. Shut down the ways they send money home.police visas.

But the thing is, you rubes are being played like a fiddle.

We created isis, or more accurately, the bushtard did. We continue to create more killing innocent civilians to this day (we have killed far more innocents than they can dream of.)

The right has convinced you that America is under siege. That it is us (Americans) versus them (everyone else.)

Why? Two reasons. Both straight out of the dictators playbook.

1. Having an enemy gives them an excuse to pilfer this country via the military industrial complex, which they skim generously from.

2. It makes it easy to whip the rabble up into a froth come election time.

Becoming a nation of xenophobic asswholes does not help us. In fact, it hurts. We claim to be the leader of the free world. Hiding behind the orange buffoons wall and banning all everyone from even visiting our country (which is badly hurting tourism btw) abandons that role.

It is a self fulfilling prophecy. It makes everyone hate us even more than they do.

I agree with not accepting Syrian refugees. It's simply too dangerous.

I agree with heavily attacking illegal immigration. Both at the border and visa jumpers.

But banning travel from huge swaths of the world based on religion? Building walls?

This is exactly what isis wants us to do. It's playing like a little chicken sh!t.

But banning travel from huge swaths of the world based on religion? Building walls?

This is exactly what isis wants us to do. It's playing like a little chicken sh!t.

The ban isn't on huge swaths of the world. It was 6ish small countries. Also the ban isn't based on religion it's based on those countries being terror hot beds (so said the the Obama State dept). The media it flipped it upside down and lied to the american people.

You want more boarder guards but against the wall? Look at any secured structure and the first thing you see is a wall. Look at national defense and the vast majority of countries have some sort of hard boarder wall or fence.

What ISIS wants us to do is exactly what happened the last 8 years when they went from the "JV team" (Obamas words) to a huge power in the region.

• Like 1

See, here's the thing.

But banning travel from huge swaths of the world based on religion?

Why do you believe that? Who's telling you this because it isn't true. Please provide a link to the EO that states this.

Sure, whatever you say ShoDoDeflect-eNuff

Sure, whatever you say ShoDoDeflect-eNuff

Such a biotch you had to reply to the same post twice...need attention tha bad?