Sign in to follow this  
edjr

I haven't posted once in "Trump, S**thole countries, highly skilled immigrants) thread

I would like a medal

:cheers:

Same, it's absurd commentary. I'm done with that sort of nonsense..

I realized over the holidays that normal people don't care about this sh!t. Normal people are happy with the direction of the country. Normal people think Trump acts like an idiot on Twitter but, they are also happy with the things he is getting accomplished.

Going to make an effort to ignore the ramblings of a few losers on a message forum. They are obsessed and it's obviously unhealthy.

• Like 1

I realized over the holidays that normal people don't care about this sh!t. Normal people are happy with the direction of the country. Normal people think Trump acts like an idiot on Twitter but, they are also happy with the things he is getting accomplished.

Going to make an effort to ignore the ramblings of a few losers on a message forum. They are obsessed and it's obviously unhealthy.

Well said. The political obsession is something I never understood hete

I would go a bit further and say that normal people simply don't give a fock. Nothing I say or do will have ANY impact. I might get annoyed or p!ssed off about something, but that's all that will happen. Maybe I'll change a handful of people's views...So what?

Sometimes I can't resist.

I would go a bit further and say that normal people simply don't give a fock. Nothing I say or do will have ANY impact. I might get annoyed or p!ssed off about something, but that's all that will happen. Maybe I'll change a handful of people's views...So what?

Snowflake :argue:

I am the snowiest of flakes.

I have but, it's been to call for the deletion of the thread ala peenie and to generally give people shiot. :bandana:

I have avoided political threads for the most part since before the erection.

I have but, it's been to call for the deletion of the thread ala peenie and to generally give people shiot. :bandana:

I have avoided political threads for the most part since before the erection.

Sometimes I can't resist.

The melodramatic part of me believes we are at a societal fork in the road and that our choices now will affect our children more than we tend to believe.

The arrogant part of me believes I can have an impact.

The brooding part of me feels guilty for not pushing for what I think is right as hard as possible.

The intelligent part of me knows that the melodramatic, arrogant, and brooding parts of me are idiotic.

The melodramatic part of me believes we are at a societal fork in the road and that our choices now will affect our children more than we tend to believe.

The arrogant part of me believes I can have an impact.

The brooding part of me feels guilty for not pushing for what I think is right as hard as possible.

The intelligent part of me knows that the melodramatic, arrogant, and brooding parts of me are idiotic.

The liberals are stifling free speech on college campuses, hectoring/shaming white people, re-writing history, insulting cops, praising black thugs, inviting men into the girl's restrooms, pushing a gay agenda on tv and in schools, telling us not to objectify sexy women, that fata$$ women are sexy, and wearing pu$$y hats in public.

The conservatives are collaborating with enemy states to influence elections, obstructing justice, ignoring checks and balances, harassing/intimidating the media, destroying the environment, wrecking the budget, shifting the tax burden from the wealthy to the middle class, and trying to deprive health care coverage to tens of millions of Americans.

I'm in China, lying in bed next to my wife at 12:30 AM, typing on an iPad, posting a message b1tching about the state of affairs in the US for my friends at a low rent fantasy football message board.

It'd be a lot cooler if you did...

100%

isn't creating and posting in a thread about a thread pretty much the same as posting in the original thread itself?

isn't creating and posting in a thread about a thread pretty much the same as posting in the original thread itself?

nope.

I stand strong with my convictions.