Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Fox News Tanking

Remember the good old days when Faux got caught saying or doing something stupid and the bored trolls would dip into their (limited) bag o' tricks and whip out Fox's great ratings? (much like saying Neckar is the best sport because - crowd size!)

For the first time in its history, MSNBC ranked number one in both total viewers and the key adults 25-54 demographic during primetime for a full week among the big three cable news networks, according to Nielsen data.

For the week of May 15, MSNBC averaged 2.44 million viewers with 611,000 in the key demo from 8 p.m.-11 p.m., beating out CNN and Fox News in both measures. In total day viewership for the week, CNN has ranked number one in cable news among adults 25-54 for six straight days (May 14-19), marking the network’s longest winning streak in that measure in six years.

In addition, Fox News ranked number three (last) in primetime in the key demographic for five straight days with 497,000 viewers, the longest streak at number three (last) the network has had in that measure in 17 years, since June 2000. CNN finished second in the demo with 588,000. Fox was second in total viewers, however, with 2.41 million, beating out CNN’s 1.65 million.

Four primetime MSNBC programs were number one for the week in total viewers in their respective time periods: “The Rachel Maddow Show,” “Last Word with Lawrence O’Donnell”, “The 11th Hour” and the midnight re-air of “The Rachel Maddow Show.” Maddow had the top ranked non-sports program in all of cable for the week. On CNN, “Anderson Cooper 360” ranked number one this ties for the longest winning streak on record for the show in that timeslot.

Bill O'Rielly must be happy.

Maybe they'll hire him back.

I used to watch The Five at five o'clock almost every day, but it's not the same at nine o'clock, and with Jesse Watters replacing Eric Bolling.

Exactly what Titans said. The right loved watching 8 years of attacking the black guy/Muslim. Not as fun when your guy is so putrid that your favorite network is stuck reporting on years-old stories because there's nothing good to report.

• Like 1

It's also like I posted about the GOP (the two are interchangeable);

Their average audience is about 67 years old.

Like 'em or hate 'em (hate them), the upcoming generation ain't swallowing that shiit.

They're playing to literally a dying breed.

The nextGen can actually understand those stories on FB are disprovable pretty quickly.

Unfortunately, I fear the NextGen Faux will be closer to SkinHead than Fox&Friends.

There's always going to be a market to the Angry Disaffected Class.

And, in fairness, they also lost two of their heaviest hitters. That's gonna hit anybody's ratings.

They've got to bring in that Tomi chick - or Promote McCain's kid - or bring in Coulter.

Something like that.

They'd also do well to bring in Mike Rowe/Tim Allen to gentle-down the hateful vitriol.

Exactly what Titans said. The right loved watching 8 years of attacking the black guy/Muslim. Not as fun when your guy is so putrid that your favorite network is stuck reporting on years-old stories because there's nothing good to report.

Gee a liberal loon playing the race card.

I wonder if Tucker is going to offer him a glass of Kool Aid.

F&F actually asked one of their few black guests (ever) if 'they' still drink kool-aid.

No kidding.

I wonder if Tucker is going to offer him a glass of Kool Aid.

F&F actually asked one of their few black guests (ever) if 'they' still drink kool-aid.

No kidding.

Hahaha...thanks for watching!!!

Amazing how many of you lefties bash Fox....yet...watch it.

Hahaha...thanks for watching!!!

Amazing how many of you lefties bash Fox....yet...watch it.

It's all over Youtube.

Do I need to direct you to your post from this morning (wrongly) talking about what CNN did and did not cover this past week?

LOLz

- You're probably too dumb to even get the irony of that. :clap: :doh:

It's all over Youtube.

Do I need to direct you to your post from this morning (wrongly) talking about what CNN did and did not cover this past week?

LOLz

Hah..you watch youtube videos about fox news? Thats even sadder.

My reply was the assumption of what was on a channel i dont watch, like newbs was assuming fox just talked.benghazi, emails ,etc....context....context.

It's always more fun to be on the attack than on the defense. Maybe a few of the right wing mouth frothers found something better to do.

they are out punching reporters in the name of freedom.

It's all over Youtube.

LOLz

I'm sure Fox News is happy to have you as a loyal viewer no matter what your platform of choice is..

:lol:

Focking Clown.