Sign in to follow this  
Mungwater

Houston flood day

Oh, so NO handled Katrina so well?

And mayor nagin and his chocolate city Was totally framed. And the Lines and lines and lines of black people At the Houston Astrodome And the convention center Were totally photoshopped. And gosh don't even get me started On The Superdome. That was completely Created by George Lucas.The bar scene in Star Wars was more realistic. LOL

And mayor nagin and his chocolate city Was totally framed. And the Lines and lines and lines of black people At the Houston Astrodome And the convention center Were totally photoshopped. And gosh don't even get me started On The Superdome. That was completely Created by George Lucas.The bar scene in Star Wars was more realistic. LOL

I recall George Bush, not George Lucas or Nagin being blamed.

I recall George Bush, not George Lucas or Nagin being blamed.

You are doing a heck of a job brownie!

Frames rust out in salt water. Houston is experiencing fresh water flooding. Rain is fresh water. According to your logic, don't drive in the rain or your sh!ts going to rust? :rollseyes:

After a car sits complete submerged in run off, not fresh water you dumb ass, come tell me what the interior frame work looks like.

Where do you guys get your info? You're wrong on so many levels. Totaled cars are flagged. Especially flooded ones. The majority will be flagged as such and sold for parts or crushed if the water line exceeded the dash or computer.

Oh yeah and there is no corruption in New Orleans/Louisiana. No one would do anything illegal to make a buck especially the mayor or insurance agents getting kickbacks. That would never ever happen in a place as pure as New Orleans Louisiana. :rolleyes:

After a car sits complete submerged in run off, not fresh water you dumb ass, come tell me what the interior frame work looks like.

You would be correct. :cheers:

The focking rains just won't stop... :wall:

I live right next to the Brazos River. Lots of tension in our neck of the woods as the river keeps rising and rising due to all the rain.

I live right next to the Brazos River. Lots of tension in our neck of the woods as the river keeps rising and rising due to all the rain.

Where do you live?

I live in Sugarland. My house directly borders oyster creek. I think I am fine as long as we do not get another 10+ inch downpour.

Where do you live?

I live in Sugarland. My house directly borders oyster creek. I think I am fine as long as we do not get another 10+ inch downpour.

Sugarland here as well. Grand Parkway.

Sugarland here as well. Grand Parkway.

I could see why you are worried. Hopefully the rains stop.

9 soldiers died from the floods at Ft. Hood. R.I.P.

I got out of Texas just in time it seems. Thank God cause I know the already horrific traffic has gotten worse