Sign in to follow this  
Bills04

Here we go: Who are YOU sitting E. Lacy for? :-(

I know E. Lacy had a hellish start of the season schedule. But, I drafted him for weeks 14 thru 16, and *thought* he'd score enough in the regular FF season to get me into the playoffs. Well, he cost me a win in my money league this week... :cry:

I played him (11.9 points), vs. Gore (23.4 points) and Asiata (28 points!!!). :wall:

Really??? 48 rushing yards on 17 carries, versus a run defense that was over 20 yards worse than ANY OTHER TEAM in 2013?!? :huh:

So: until you "show me somethin'" (in the famous words of Eddie George), I'm showing you my bench. Instead, I'm rolling with M. Asiata in my $ league (and F. Gore and A. Bradshaw at my FLEX), and A. Ellington (and M. Asiata; FLEXing E. Sanders). :bench:

• Like 1

I know E. Lacy had a hellish start of the season schedule. But, I drafted him for weeks 14 thru 16, and *thought* he'd score enough in the regular FF season to get me into the playoffs. Well, he cost me a win in my money league this week... :cry:

I played him (11.9 points), vs. Gore (23.4 points) and Asiata (28 points!!!). :wall:

Really??? 48 rushing yards on 17 carries, versus a run defense that was over 20 yards worse than ANY OTHER TEAM in 2013?!? :huh:

So: until you "show me somethin'" (in the famous words of Eddie George), I'm showing you my bench. Instead, I'm rolling with M. Asiata in my $ league (and F. Gore and A. Bradshaw at my FLEX), and A. Ellington (and M. Asiata; FLEXing E. Sanders). :bench:

So youre using 2013 defensive stats to base your starting lineup? :doh:

Maybe thats why you are losing.

I know E. Lacy had a hellish start of the season schedule. But, I drafted him for weeks 14 thru 16, :bench:

Wow....seriously?

Cart horse confusion

If you drafted your first rounder for weeks 14-16, you already lost

Uh - pretty much everything that I read going in to the season was first 5 picks = 1a Charles; 1b McCoy, 2 Forte, 3 ADP, and 4 Lacy. Then came M. Ball, or Megatron.

So - I'm *pretty sure* I'm not the only one who took Lacy in the top half of their drafts, in the first round.

If you drafted your first rounder for weeks 14-16, you already lost

I disagree. Playoff schedule is an important criteria for me. I figure I can manage my way to the playoffs. I want good matchups when it's win or go home.

I disagree. Playoff schedule is an important criteria for me. I figure I can manage my way to the playoffs. I want good matchups when it's win or go home.

You have to get to the playoffs then you manage the wins late in the year. You got it all wrong

• Like 1

You have to get to the playoffs then you manage the wins late in the year. You got it all wrong

Ding ding ding. An easy playoff schedule is a nice silver lining or might break a tie if I'm torn between two players, but it's irrelevant until I've officially locked up a postseason birth.

Back to the original question...as much as I've wanted to start Ivory over Lacy since week 2/3, I still can't pull the trigger. GB's offense and goal-line opportunities are too good to pass up, even if Lacy is averaging crap per carry.

Maybe in bigger leagues that would be more important but I'm usually in 10 team leagues and I can finish top 4 or 6 >75% of the time. Making the playoffs generally isn't my concern.

The AP owner just offered Andre Johnson and Anquan Boldin for Lacy, Jordan Matthews and Jerick McKinnon.

I'm 0-4 and seriously considering it. :mad:

The AP owner just offered Andre Johnson and Anquan Boldin for Lacy, Jordan Matthews and Jerick McKinnon.

I'm 0-4 and seriously considering it. :mad:

HUh? That doesnt help your team at all...

HUh? That doesnt help your team at all...

Looking for more play makers. ...but AJ and Boldin haven't been exactly lighting it up either.

I'm thinking I'll hold onto Lacy and see if he can turn it on.

Lacys only value is in holding for now.

Looking towards playoff matchups is silly unless it's something concrete like Brees at home or Ryan. Defenses change and by playoff time your nice matchup at the draft might be the top rated defense in the league. Cowboys suck on D remember? In 4 weeks plenty will be different than it is now.

85/2 tonight.

Pack romp 38-9.

have fun, kids :banana:

Thank you. I needed that. :music_guitarred:

85/2 tonight.

Pack romp 38-9.

Doubt Lacy will carry it 38 times tonight. <_<

Seeing highlights from Lacy 2013 he is definitely fatter 2014

85/2 tonight.

Pack romp 38-9.

A damn good call. Damn good. Prob the closest Iv seen in a long time.
  • Like 1

I'm glad I didn't listen to you dude. Lacy, like eli manning, is now rounding into shape. I didn't rest him this week and I don't plan on to.

I traded for him 2 weeks ago. 3 TD's so far and he looked great last night. Now if Montee Ball turns things around I've got a very solid backfield.

I started sankey over him. I figured sankey for 16 carries 100 yards 2 tds.

Uh - OP, here. And, yeah - I did sit him. For the record - I also started SD RB D. Brown in both leagues last week, which also didn't do me much good...

Me-thinks I over-reacted. Lacy obviously out-played Asiata. :doh:

I actually considered switching back to Lacy, last night. I saw that MIN's starting WLB and their WLB2 were both OUT. Looks like I should have have! :thumbsdown:

Uh - OP, here. And, yeah - I did sit him. For the record - I also started SD RB D. Brown in both leagues last week, which also didn't do me much good...

Me-thinks I over-reacted. Lacy obviously out-played Asiata. :doh:

I actually considered switching back to Lacy, last night. I saw that MIN's starting WLB and their WLB2 were both OUT. Looks like I should have have! :thumbsdown:

At least you owned it bro. :cheers:

At least Lacy DID "show my somethin'!" So, he's back in my line-up weekly, except for his bye week. :thumbsup:

As much as it hurt, I hit NFL.com and saw the highlights of his TD runs. LOVED the second one, where he trucked over MIN's strong safety, and the guy's helmet went flying! :banana: