Sign in to follow this  
Bill E.

2013 Guess the Superbowl Score Contest

gocolts win? He was 4 off the total and stayed under...

gocolts balt 30 SF 20

mike h balt 31 SF 17

white balt 31 SF 27

spork balt 31 SF 28

bunny balt 34 SF 10

Ghuge balt 41 SF 20

gocolts win? He was 4 off the total and stayed under...

Looks like Bunny is going to get one of these epic teeth. What week that focker is having.

I have not been around much over the last year but will try to do better next year. Anyhow....

Winner to get a fossil Megalodon shark tooth set like this: http://www.megateeth.com/geeks/

Rules:

Guess the winner and be the closest to the final scores to win.

TB 1 Choose the winner.

TB 2 Closest to score of the winning team without going over.

TB 3 Closest to score of the losing team without going over.

TB 4 First to guess that score.

Shut it, wench.

Tiebreaker 2 is guess the winning teams score. Bunny wins.

:cheers:

Yeah but the first rule is:

Guess the winner and be the closest to the final scores to win. I think Spork wins.

Guess the winner and be the closest to the final scores to win. I think Spork wins.

I think you are correct, at least based on past years. The winner has picked the winning team and had the lowest overall point differential. :thumbsup:

I think you are correct, at least based on past years. The winner has picked the winning team and had the lowest overall point differential. :thumbsup:

yeah, correct on the rules, but wrong on the score, again...:wall:

Shut it, wench.

Tiebreaker 2 is guess the winning teams score. Bunny wins.

:cheers:

A tie breaker assumes there is a tie you focking neanderthal. There isn't a tie.

Guess the winner and be the closest to the final scores to win.

spork won.

did i just lose by 1 point? :unsure:

:cry:

I should get a lifetime achievement toof.

I will just rot out like the rest of them :dunno:

sorry guys. I was out of town and will sort it all out tonight.

Bill

The title was confusing but the tiebreaker rules rules were 1. pick the winner 2. closest to the winning team score. Bunny wins. PM Me with an address bunny.

This.

The title was confusing but the tiebreaker rules rules were 1. pick the winner 2. closest to the winning team score. Bunny wins. PM Me with an address bunny.

Thank you so much Bill. My daughter picked the winning score. She is going to be thrilled beyond belief. Her and her little friends love science and this is going to blow their minds. Can you give me the youtube link that shows how you find these? my searchy skills aren't so good. I want to show them how you retrieve them. Thanks again. :cheers:

A tie breaker assumes there is a tie you focking neanderthal. There isn't a tie.

spork won.

I thought I told you to shut your mouf.

closest to the score without going over?

What the fock ever Drew Carey :rolleyes:

Congrats BB (I think) and your daughter. That's pretty sweet.

Thanks Bill for doing this again :cheers:

Since there was so much confusion around picking the winner I think everyone in the contest should get a tooth.

Since there was so much confusion around picking the winner I think everyone in the contest should get a tooth.

Great idea!!!!!....oh nevermind

Thank you so much Bill. My daughter picked the winning score. She is going to be thrilled beyond belief. Her and her little friends love science and this is going to blow their minds. Can you give me the youtube link that shows how you find these? my searchy skills aren't so good. I want to show them how you retrieve them. Thanks again. :cheers:

That is awesome. I think she will really like it. I will send it this week. Where I dive the vis is absolute zero even with the light. I can not make a video down there. Some people have made videos of finding teeth in clearer rivers in Charleston and Venice FL.

That is awesome. I think she will really like it. I will send it this week. Where I dive the vis is absolute zero even with the light. I can not make a video down there. Some people have made videos of finding teeth in clearer rivers in Charleston and Venice FL.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: My son sure loves all the stuff we received from you. Megatooh is brought up at least once a week around here. He was pumped when I told him I entered another contest for one of these.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: My son sure loves all the stuff we received from you. Megatooh is brought up at least once a week around here. He was pumped when I told him I entered another contest for one of these.

I am really happy that he still likes it.

A big thanks to Bill E. We received the shark teeth Friday and they are very cool. My daughter loves them and plans on bringing them to school tomorrow for science class and showing them off. Thanks Bill. :cheers: