Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Batman v Superman Dawn of Justice Leaked Trailer

https://vid.me/zvQk

sorry, not on youtube yet.

I am looking forward to Batflec.

So...Iron Batman confirmed? :lol:

Looks decent, though I still don't get the feeling that somehow these two characters can exist within the same world that was created in Man of Steel. Man of Steel Metropolis seemed pretty realistic, not comic-y. The Gotham in the Batman Begins saga felt like that too. This Gotham feels less-so in the trailer.

Is that m'fing Ben Afflec???? :thumbsdown:

Is that m'fing Ben Afflec???? :thumbsdown:

you must be new?

did you not understand what I meant my Batflec?

In a strange coincidence, I'm wearing my vintage Batman watch today. My brother had the Superman one, but he lost his.

you 2 should fight to the death

Just read on IMDb that former Packers RB Ahman Green plays Thug #2 in this film.

This makes up for the casting Afflec.

you 2 should fight to the death

Actually, after typing that, made me realize that getting him an original would be a good B-day present. He was absolutely shocked when he saw mine last year, couldn't believe it was still around and still running perfectly.

...I think we're past our battles to the death stage, though we did try a lot when we were kids.

Looks like a deep and gripping story. I wonder if there's any possible way they'll stop fighting each other and team up in the future...?

Batman's strategy better consist of three things:

1. kryptonite

2. more kryptonite

3. I forget the third

That's because Superman is invincible, while Batman is just some guy. The Batarang isn't going to have much effect. Also Superman has super strength, heat eyes, wind/freeze breath, he can fly, and even if you take Lois Lane hostage and/or kill her to hurt his feelings, he'll just reverse the earth's rotation. This could be a very short movie. :dunno:

1. kryptonite

2. more kryptonite

3. I forget the third

That's because Superman is invincible, while Batman is just some guy. The Batarang isn't going to have much effect. Also Superman has super strength, heat eyes, wind/freeze breath, he can fly, and even if you take Lois Lane hostage and/or kill her to hurt his feelings, he'll just reverse the earth's rotation. This could be a very short movie. :dunno:

This looks based on The Dark Knight Returns by Frank Miller. In that comic the strategy consisted of iron man type battle armor and (you guessed it) kryptonite. And Batman more or less kicks Superman's ass.

1. kryptonite

2. more kryptonite

3. I forget the third

By all reasonable measures, every Superman villain is the good guy. Whoever is trying to kill Superman is really doing the world a favor. You can't have all powerful monsters with virtually no weaknesses running around. Just look at what happened with Al Sharpton.

1. kryptonite

2. more kryptonite

3. I forget the third

Could Batman use his wife naked to try and lure superman?

it would work on most men

:lol:

Oh man, the intellectual and cultural mind of our generation is looking down on comic book movies. I will now reflect on all my movie choices. :unsure:

Oh man, the intellectual and cultural mind of our generation is looking down on comic book movies. I will now reflect on all my movie choices. :unsure:

same group that doesn't believe in evolution :lol:

No. Superman is gay.

it would work on most men

Not if it's Maggie Gyllenhaal. :unsure:

Although he did seem to go for Margot Kidder, didn't he...

Not if it's Maggie Gyllehaal. :unsure:

Although he did seem to go for Margot Kidder, didn't he...

I am talking about Batflec's real life wife. :wub:

No. Superman is gay.

I always pictured Clark Kent as a bottom.