Sign in to follow this  
mark32esu

Anyone relying on two rookie RBs?

I'm a little nervous in a 12 team ppr, my starting RBs are cook & hunt. I usually shy away from rookies as starters in general but no rb really appealed to me when I drafted them so I figured F it let's take a shot and hope one really pans out. Anyone else relying these two young bucks?

I'm likely starting Hunt and Dalvin this week.

I was a little concerned, but I got Hurricaned at QB, so now it's more of an experiment, given as my odds of winning just went down dramatically anyway. But in that league, I'm starting Hunt and Dalvin over Abdullah. And over Rawls, but that's more obvious of a choice.

I'm likely starting Hunt and Dalvin this week.

I was a little concerned, but I got Hurricaned at QB, so now it's more of an experiment, given as my odds of winning just went down dramatically anyway. But in that league, I'm starting Hunt and Dalvin over Abdullah. And over Rawls, but that's more obvious of a choice.

That's funny, I have the exact backs plus d. Henry, I also have gotten hurricaned with Winston...and Evans.

I never considered starting the other backs but lm shaky that I'm investing too much into rookies.

I'm going with Hunt and Mccaffery in my 14 teamer ppr league.

That's funny, I have the exact backs plus d. Henry, I also have gotten hurricaned with Winston...and Evans.

I never considered starting the other backs but lm shaky that I'm investing too much into rookies.

My other RB (two RB and a flex) is TyMont. So my three starting backs in that league have 3 NFL games of double-digit carries between them.

In my keeper league I have Lamar Miller and Ingram then Henry, Jamaal Williams, Kamara, Deangelo Henderson, and Donta Foreman so yeah I am relying on one of these guys to earn starting role within first 6 weeks of season

Even worse, I have no starting running backs and the one rookie that's still a backup. Pretty awful...

Mixon

Coleman

Blount

Williams-green bay

Cook is on a bad team, might be tough sledding.

Ehh...ya

But their defense ain't half bad....and I think their skill players(Bradford diggs thielen and Rudolph are a bit underrated as a group) aren't too bad....they also have one of the better projected schedules for the run game...so if the offensive line can improve a little bit cook can be productive ....cook is also a guy that can make things happen even when his line isn't doing well....at least he did at the other level...fsus o line wasn't very good at all

Cook vs the Saints is a good matchup for him.

With Evans being out the first game I put Cook into the flex spot so now I'll be starting Demarco Murray with Hunt and Cook.

Ehh...ya

But their defense ain't half bad....and I think their skill players(Bradford diggs thielen and Rudolph are a bit underrated as a group) aren't too bad....they also have one of the better projected schedules for the run game...so if the offensive line can improve a little bit cook can be productive ....cook is also a guy that can make things happen even when his line isn't doing well....at least he did at the other level...fsus o line wasn't very good at all

It's like every year people assume the Saints are going to roll and blow everyone out... then they show up and lose over half of their games... I really like Cook in this matchup and think that he will rake (unfortunately I'm going against him in the $$ league)

Not starting 2 yet, but I'm starting Mixon and have Perine and Breida on my bench. One of them may end up in my flex if they bust out.

Even worse, I have no starting running backs and the one rookie that's still a backup. Pretty awful...

Mixon

Coleman

Blount

Williams-green bay

I hope you're stacked at WR and TE

I also have Hunt, Dalvin Cook.. and Kamara on my bench for now.

Good start to the story. I benched Smith last night (ouch) but Hunt was obviously amazing. If Dalvin and TyMont can keep even close to pace, I'll be very happy.

I hope you're stacked at WR and TE

Have M Evans, M Thomas, Crowder, and Gronk...and the NE Def.

Safe to say I'm likely going to be the worst team in my league without serious RB help or development.

I have a dynasty team I'm rebuilding and my top 4 RBs are

Fournette

Hunt

Mixon

Cook

I have a dynasty team I'm rebuilding and my top 4 RBs are

Fournette

Hunt

Mixon

Cook

Interesting, that's a heck of a cast if they all pan out, and pretty much a guarantee that one or two will.

I'd be interested to hear the story of how you managed to put them all together. Auction?