Sign in to follow this  
jrokh

Deshaun Watson Shocker - Torn ACL

The answer is simple... misery loves company. He wont even man up to it either. He just acts like a child with his snarky quips when you try and get any real answers from him or call him out on his BS. Hes a part of a large faction of people in this country that refuse to look themselves in the mirror or face facts. Instead theyd rather bury their heads in the sand or go LA LA LA LA LA LA CANT HEAR YOU!

I actually think Foamy is better than that. I've been able to have good conversations with him. It's why I bothered trying to ask. It's the knee-jerk reactions that are the issue, not a lack of ability to think deeper. Of course, some folks here you just can't reach. ("So, you get what we had here last week. Which is the way he wants it. Well...he gets it. And I don't like it, anymore than you men...")

I actually think Foamy is better than that. I've been able to have good conversations with him. It's why I bothered trying to ask. It's the knee-jerk reactions that are the issue, not a lack of ability to think deeper. Of course, some folks here you just can't reach. ("So, you get what we had here last week. Which is the way he wants it. Well...he gets it. And I don't like it, anymore than you men...")

Im just tired of so many people on this site putting a negative or political spin on every fantasy football thread. It just seems like the same ones that do it over and over again. We get it...you dont like X, Y, and Z. Do you have to sneak sarcastic comments about them in unrelated topics every day? Its becoming a site-wide problem where you have to sift through all the nonsense to get to actual football related material.

Im just tired of so many people on this site putting a negative or political spin on every fantasy football thread. It just seems like the same ones that do it over and over again. We get it...you dont like X, Y, and Z. Do you have to sneak sarcastic comments about them in unrelated topics every day? Its becoming a site-wide problem where you have to sift through all the nonsense to get to actual football related material.

I completely agree. Aside from threads specifically about those issues (the Texans Owner thread for example), which can be ignored by simply not reading them, it really does come down to a small group of people who can't seem to stop whining about certain issues and shoehorning them into every thread. They aren't happy about something, and they have to make sure that everyone else suffers as a result.

Was pretty sad about this news yesterday. I do not own Watson on my team but I love the kid and love watching him play. He is very easy to root for and I hope he comes back stronger than ever.

The answer is simple... misery loves company. He wont even man up to it either. He just acts like a child with his snarky quips when you try and get any real answers from him or call him out on his BS. Hes a part of a large faction of people in this country that refuse to look themselves in the mirror or face facts. Instead theyd rather bury their heads in the sand or go LA LA LA LA LA LA CANT HEAR YOU!

I have no issues with myself. I am smart and successful in my career. I have a community and family around me that are thinkers and good people, We all help in our community and do our share of charity and time share. I simply find this statement of yours intolerant and blind to those who don't take your side in life. When you start to generalize "a large faction of people in our country" and say they don't look themselves in the mirror, well, that makes me think you are describing yourself. But I'm sure you will see this and it will haunt you into making more absurd comments about me.

I'm fine and I don't live a misery filled life in the least. So just cool it on commenting about me and stay on topic.

Such a sad, upsetting day for NFL fans who aren't jock-sniffers of dallas, with a class guy like Watson getting hurt and the NFLPA-while shooting themselves in the foot again, proving how tough they are in getting ape-face reinstated. Totally 100% wrong......................

Such a sad, upsetting day for NFL fans who aren't jock-sniffers of dallas, with a class guy like Watson getting hurt and the NFLPA-while shooting themselves in the foot again, proving how tough they are in getting ape-face reinstated. Totally 100% wrong......................

I wonder what that elliott situation is costing all involved parties including taking up courts time to have to work on it throughout this whole process. It's gone full on bizarre at this point.

I have no issues with myself. I am smart and successful in my career. I have a community and family around me that are thinkers and good people, We all help in our community and do our share of charity and time share. I simply find this statement of yours intolerant and blind to those who don't take your side in life. When you start to generalize "a large faction of people in our country" and say they don't look themselves in the mirror, well, that makes me think you are describing yourself. But I'm sure you will see this and it will haunt you into making more absurd comments about me.

I'm fine and I don't live a misery filled life in the least. So just cool it on commenting about me and stay on topic.

So your real life is so picture perfect that in order to balance things out you come onto the internet and unnecessarily hate on people and lie about things. Got it.

And Im not making absurd comments, Im providing irrefutable information that youve still yet to acknowledge/dispute. Youd rather change the subject and talk about how youre gods gift to Earth.

So your real life is so picture perfect that in order to balance things out you come onto the internet and unnecessarily hate on people and lie about things. Got it.

And Im not making absurd comments, Im providing irrefutable information that youve still yet to acknowledge/dispute. Youd rather change the subject and talk about how youre gods gift to Earth.

I don't know what you are talking about. But it seems to me you have the misery complex. Your massive aggressive opinionated comments about things are irrefutable only in the fact that those are your opinions, and I have it in my power to ignore whatever comments that come out of you that I like. Go back to cutting down the majority of Americans but leave me out of it.

Stay on topic.

I don't know what you are talking about. But it seems to me you have the misery complex. Your massive aggressive opinionated comments about things are irrefutable only in the fact that those are your opinions, and I have it in my power to ignore whatever comments that come out of you that I like. Go back to cutting down the majority of Americans but leave me out of it.

Stay on topic.

In fact, I didn't even reply to this topic until I saw you post crap about me. Your fault if this topic gets locked.

Lmao youre out of your mind.

Lmao youre out of your mind.

Ok. it was another person that started it but you jumped on it. Just stay on topic here.

Yay. Another day, another goat rodeo thanks to a few posters who should maybe take it to the geek club.

Time to start thinking like one the star wars pilots going in to destroy the death star...

"Stay on topic, stay on topic..."

Fantasy wise, I do not give a flying f for the owners of Watson. They did not draft him, they snaked them off the ww and instantly made their team insane. Now back to reality....and the fact that their team they drafted sucks!

Same goes for fuller owners too.

If you drafted Nuk, well he already exceeded his draft cost so call it even.

Do not get me wrong though....not good for the NFL. He was the second coming to Culpepper. Blowing it up!

Fantasy wise, I do not give a flying f for the owners of Watson. They did not draft him, they snaked them off the ww and instantly made their team insane. Now back to reality....and the fact that their team they drafted sucks!

Do not get me wrong though....not good for the NFL. He was the second coming to Culpepper. Blowing it up!

LOL. So seeing the value of a player in preseason is somehow 'smarter' than seeing someone's value during the season? Ok.

1. So you play your drafted team the entire season and dont ever pick anyone off the WW?

2. Your team doesnt have to suck to want to pick up Watson. Everyone with any record was going after him.

1. So you play your drafted team the entire season and dont ever pick anyone off the WW?

He does, he just doesn't feel impressed. :)

2/9 for Savage so far, it's going to be a long season for Houston...

Jordy and D Adams welcome Hopkins and Fullers to their lost QB club.

First Rodgers and now Watson. The NFL just got considerably worse. That offense was fun to watch

The NFL has been getting worse well before any of this but now...geesh.... maybe that Papa Johns guy is right? The games are basically unwatchable due to lack of good players. The Pats are going to win the SB again anyways. Another gift-wrapped trip. No competition whatsoever in the truly awful AFC. Oh well.

can a guy win MVP missing half the season? I'm pretty sure no other player is as valuable to a team if yesterday was any indication.

can a guy win MVP missing half the season? I'm pretty sure no other player is as valuable to a team if yesterday was any indication.

Don't football MVPs need to be able to play football?

The NFL has been getting worse well before any of this but now...geesh.... maybe that Papa Johns guy is right? The games are basically unwatchable due to lack of good players. The Pats are going to win the SB again anyways. Another gift-wrapped trip. No competition whatsoever in the truly awful AFC. Oh well.

Contract the league. Shrink it to ten teams. We'll have fantastic football then!

NFL should join forces with the CFL. The CFL shares some profits fron the NFL, and changes its rules to match the NFL rules. The NFL has the right to offer contracts to players from the CFL, similar to minor leagues in baseball, but no one team is paired to any CFL team. Contract negotiations determine where the player goes if the player wants to leave the league at that time.

Or something like that...

I find it hard to believe that there cannot be 32 quality QBs in the world.

They just need time and work to mature.

Do the same in London if they want.

Oh well, just reaching I guess.

Don't football MVPs need to be able to play football?

you would think so, but in this case his inability to play football proves what a value he is. Of course I really don't think he'll win (or do I really think he should because the same could be said about players like OBJ, David Johnson, etc), but you have to admit that guy is a huge asset and made that team a legit contender in a mediocre AFC.

I hate saying this, but Houston should work out kaep. It's obvious they cannot survive with a pocket QB like savage.

I hate saying this, but Houston should work out kaep. It's obvious they cannot survive with a pocket QB like savage.

No way McNair does that. One, he's a Trump supporter. He doesn't want it coming back to bite him if he were to essentially side against Trump. Two, like many other owners he practically lives up Jerry Jones' a$$. And we all know where Jerry Jones stands, no pun intended, on the issue.

Guarantee some lackey in the Texans organization was told to leak the Kaep rumor after the McNair comment backlash. Makes it look like McNair is a changed man without actually having to sign him, which they 110% wont. Lol the dude is suing the NFL...if anyone actually thinks hes going to get signed right now let alone ever, and by the Texans of all teams, theyre smoking some good stuff.

Guarantee some lackey in the Texans organization was told to leak the Kaep rumor after the McNair comment backlash. Makes it look like McNair is a changed man without actually having to sign him, which they 110% wont. Lol the dude is suing the NFL...if anyone actually thinks hes going to get signed right now let alone ever, and by the Texans of all teams, theyre smoking some good stuff.

I don't think there was a Kap Rumor. There was a reporter who made a joke on Twitter that got reported as news, but it never came from the team AFAIK.