Sign in to follow this  
edjr

If you're okay with a bat flip, are you okay with a pitcher flipping off a batter?

Yep im ok with it. In gaming we call that BM, bad manners, and is a viable psychological tool for trolling. A grown man who lets that stuff get under his skin doesnt have the mental fortitude to play pro ball anyway.

this is part of the problem today... it's "OK" to be classless, be a "troll", or an instigator and no one's supposed to call you out on it.

"I was just burning a flag and those bullies hit me"

"I gave him the finger and now he won't let me leave until I apologize"

I've got no problem with you flipping someone off or trolling or whatever... as long as you don't cry like a pvssy and pretend you're the victim when it comes back at you.

Agree.....so completely....do what you want, by all means, but if doing what you doing is provocative or otherwise pokes the bear.....don't cry when it comes back full circle....

No issue with that. 100% chance he's getting tagged in the head next at bat so have at it dude.

Bat flipping and flipping a dude off is not the same thing in the least. I know edjr knows that but just to make my point, bat flipping is a celebration more than a personal offensive gesture to the pitcher.

Something comparable would be the pitcher doing a violent, tiger woods stylr fist pump after a big strikeout. Or Fernando Rodney shooting off his invisible arrow after a save.

Bat flipping is not an issue - as long as 1) you don't cry like a biatch when you get buzzed at the chin with 95 mph heat and 2) you don't run your mouth as you round the bases.

Bat flipping and flipping a dude off is not the same thing in the least. I know edjr knows that but just to make my point, bat flipping is a celebration more than a personal offensive gesture to the pitcher.

:thumbsup:

Something comparable would be the pitcher doing a violent, tiger woods stylr fist pump after a big strikeout. Or Fernando Rodney shooting off his invisible arrow after a save.

lighten up francis. it's hilarious

Bat flipping is not an issue - as long as 1) you don't cry like a biatch when you get buzzed at the chin with 95 mph heat.

lighten up francis. it's hilarious

Just giving my take on bat flipping. Like I said I know it wasn't really the point of your thread

Holy balk, Batman!

:lol:

I bet you're one of those retards that yells balk when there is no one on base

the number 1 worst kind of person on earth at a baseball game

#2 are the ones that sing sweet caroline

:lol:

I bet you're one of those retards that yells balk when there is no one on base

the number 1 worst kind of person on earth at a baseball game

#2 are the ones that sing sweet caroline

Pink hats #3?

Pink hats #3?

don't get me going :mad:

don't get me going :mad:

People doing. "The Wave"

People doing. "The Wave"

meh. that doesn't bother me that much. unless the team is losing at the time.