Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

Voter fraud, nope, doesnt exist nope, none not at all, nope

Not sure what if anything this has to do with voter ID laws.

Don't worry, dumbeski will surely explain the link between the two.

and remember voter fraud is ONLY committed by democrats to help democrats.

That was very nearly a grammatically correct sentence :(

I wondered where voter fraud exits from.

• Like 1

That was very nearly a grammatically correct sentence :(

Matches the article that was about as poorly written as one can be.

Also...is there any actual evidence of fraud in the video?

Or just the suspicion of some republican representative who was observing things and doesn't speak all that well?

Don't worry, dumbeski will surely explain the link between the two.

More likely he'll pivot to claiming he was "fishing" after getting his ass handed to him.

ETA: Called it.

Tilt-o-whirl

:overhead:

Its ok buddy...Im sure your friend will be back with another ID soon enough to take some pressure off of you to keep you from this type of posting.

Its ok buddy...Im sure your friend will be back with another ID soon enough to take some pressure off of you to keep you from this type of posting.

and I'm sure you women will cry about it again

for one it would make it pretty difficult for that democrat cheating hack to stuff hundreds of ballots or registrations into a box if I d was required before putting your individual ballot into a box, pretty simple concept even for a retard like you.

for one it would make it pretty difficult for that democrat cheating hack to stuff hundreds of ballots or registrations into a box if I d was required before putting your individual ballot into a box, pretty simple concept even for a retard like you.

:lol:

So you don't have any actual evidence that this was fraud?

Thanks...all we needed to know (and already knew).

BTW...for someone who cries as much as you do about things, you sure seem to claim others are crying when they are not.

HTH

So you don't have any actual evidence that this was fraud?

Thanks...all we needed to know (and already knew).

BTW...for someone who cries as much as you do about things, you sure seem to claim others are crying when they are not.

HTH

did you read he link or watch the video or are you too much of a lapdog for your interweb buddies to think for yourself ?

One poster put a dozen Obamabots in a frenzy with nothing more than a link to a local news source.

they are scared, they know they'll need to cheat to win

So at which point do you show your ID, before you vote to show who you are or before you put your ballot in the box to show who you are? Maybe when you walk into the polling place? Walking out? I mean, since it's already illegal for one person to put hundreds of ballots into the ballot box at once, I think he'd definitely need to show it at that time so they'd know who he was when they arrested him.

So at which point do you show your ID, before you vote to show who you are or before you put your ballot in the box to show who you are? Maybe when you walk into the polling place? Walking out? I mean, since it's already illegal for one person to put hundreds of ballots into the ballot box at once, I think he'd definitely need to show it at that time so they'd know who he was when they arrested him.

when you enter the polls

did you read he link or watch the video or are you too much of a lapdog for your interweb buddies to think for yourself ?

Read the link...nothing in the link said any of the votes were illegal or fraudulent votes.

It was a poorly written piece on the account of a republican representative who seemed more worried about the guy's language to him than actually pointing out anything illegal in what was done.

One poster put a dozen Obamabots in a frenzy with nothing more than a link to a local news source.

Actually...one poster got in a frenzy...it was the OP.

The rest have been again laughing at him.

Glad you could come by to again point out how clueless you are on these topics.

Got any info on those troop numbers from the WMD thread yet?

Quality Thread. :thumbsup:

couldn't agree more, more examples of cheating hack democrats scamming the election process to follow. :)

when you enter the polls

That would prevent a third party from stuffing ballots into a box? That's an interesting take.

couldn't agree more, more examples of cheating hack democrats scamming the election process to follow. :)

"more" would imply you actually brought a first one, you haven't. Nice try though. :thumbsup:

48 more states to go. I for one am looking forward to each and every one.

I've yet to see any evidence of disenfranchisement :dunno:

the thread is about fraud ya tard, you brought up ID

the thread is about fraud ya tard, you brought up ID

I figured this was about ID fraud since that's what you're usually crying about and you answered my question about ID laws, albeit in a typically stupid and uninformed way, earlier in this thread. :thumbsup:

Also even your crybaby hero in this article isn't saying that fraud was committed. Talk about your fake outrage. :lol: