Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Trump care is dead

Lol...the dems know its failing and refuse to help.

Paul Ryan has turned down a bipartisan approach and stated flat out that he doesn't want to work with Democrats.

Lol...the dems know its failing and refuse to help.

Fock em...let it fail, let it fall on their heads. Stop trying to save a party hell bent on drowning. Let them.

Great policy...will crumble in just under a decade..and cripple millions of americans.

Glad they will let this thing fail...and it will fail...thank god.

Donald Trump, like it or not, is the president of this country. He is responsible for every one of its citizens. He also ran on the promise of finding a better Healthcare Act than the one we have. So far, that has been a lie. He has not been able to get it done. You don't just get to take your ball and go home. I know he's having a temper tantrum because he can't even get his own party to side with him, but this whole idea of none of this is on me this is the Democrats fault and I'm just going to let Obamacare die, simply can't happen. Obamacare isn't just some stack of books that was written by democrats. It is how millions and millions of people are paying to stay alive right now.

As I've been saying all along, the only solution is to get together with the Democrats and either work on improving the current health care act, or come up with a better one. But he cannot use the citizens of this country as Pawns in some little temper tantrum he's having. Unless his goal is to get his approval rating to 5%. Just wait till people start dying because they can't go to there dialysis appointment or get the meds they need to stay alive. That's not just going to be Democrats. Can you imagine if Obama took over as President in 2009 and said look at this mess I inherited I'm just going to let the economy crash. This isn't on me. LOL

The fact still remains that republicans had 8 years to come up with something better, but delivered a nothing burger as usual. That can not be debated.

Well, I can tell you from a middle-aged single guy with pre-existing conditions, I'm basically screwed with either plan.

My favorite part about Obamacare? Even if you choose not to have insurance, then damned if they don't fine you several hundred dollars and more no matter what.

If they're going to do that, I would rather they charge you for some Bargain Basement low rent insurance. That's supposed to be the whole point right? Universal coverage? So if I don't choose something, then the government chooses for me and bills me for it.

I think youll luck out on the attacks as nobody is reading a 7000 word dissertation you copied and pasted. Whew.

To be honest, I wasn't really worried about you educating yourself. ;)

The fact still remains that republicans had 8 years to come up with something better, but delivered a nothing burger as usual. That can not be debated.

This is absolutely true, it's just too bad the Democrats rammed through something they never even read. Hence, the predicament we are in now.

Well, I can tell you from a middle-aged single guy with pre-existing conditions, I'm basically screwed with either plan.

My favorite part about Obamacare? Even if you choose not to have insurance, then damned if they don't fine you several hundred dollars and more no matter what.

If they're going to do that, I would rather they charge you for some Bargain Basement low rent insurance. That's supposed to be the whole point right? Universal coverage? So if I don't choose something, then the government chooses for me and bills me for it.

It sucks...both sides are fuckin morons in this. So much blame to go around its not even funny.

To be honest, I wasn't really worried about you educating yourself. ;)

You should educate yourself on insurance companies dropping out of states and exchanges, it's a focking disaster.. Only a focking idiot would cut and paste that drivel you posted.

That's kind of your deal though.

This is absolutely true, it's just too bad the Democrats rammed through something they never even read. Hence, the predicament we are in now.

No doubt. Single payer is the only solution.

the Republicans wanted nothing to do with it. They ran against it in the election. The election in which Obama won overwhelmingly. They didn't need to work together. It's apples and oranges buddy. So you can stop your Hillary Obama whining for one docking second. It's nauseating. You idiots control the house the Senate and the presidency. And still can't get anything done. It's time to admit that your party is a huge failure when it comes to Health Care and work with the Democrats. You can sit in your bedroom whining and crying like a little girl, but it's about the people who need the insurance. It's not always about your party and winning. The sooner you learn that the better off you'll be.

I don't give a sh!t about the Republicans winning anymore than I do whether people who aren't contributing to society have health care at other's expense. I know the system the Dems put in place is just one big entitlement program and it was sold as a lie (keep your plan, keep your doctor, etc......). What I care about is people that are getting railed having to pay for services they won't use (60 year olds having to carry pregnancy, etc....). Friggin meathead.........

I don't give a sh!t about the Republicans winning anymore than I do whether people who aren't contributing to society have health care at other's expense. I know the system the Dems put in place is just one big entitlement program and it was sold as a lie (keep your plan, keep your doctor, etc......). What I care about is people that are getting railed having to pay for services they won't use (60 year olds having to carry pregnancy, etc....). Friggin meathead.........

I know this will be hard to grasp your retarded little head around, but a healthy and happy population is actually good for everyone.

I know this will be hard to grasp your retarded little head around, but a healthy and happy population is actually good for everyone.

Will this population still overeat? Yes......... (100 million Americans a.k.a. 1/3 of U.S. population are pre-diabetic or diabetic)

Will this population still do drugs? Yes........ (You must be one of them if you think ANY healthcare is going to be the end of poor habits in society)

Will this population still have unprotected sex with your mom? Yes....... (Again, 100 million or so)

lol. Maybe only people who are about to get sick or injured should get insurance. My God you get Dumber every day

lol. Maybe only people who are about to get sick or injured should get insurance. My God you get Dumber every day

meathead.......

We've already been down this path and you've proven yourself to be quite the dolt. You can't force someone to buy into a system they can't afford or when the penalty is a fraction of the price.

GOLF CLAP

Focking idiots

While Trump is busy tweeting thatbhis lunch with Republicans will fix it.

Just the corrupt and dirty uniparty doing their thing, representing the lobbyists and not the people. Anyone who thinks the majority of repubs and dems arent working for the same team is an idiot.

They are not much different than the wwe. Fake disagreementa to fool the masses.

Just the corrupt and dirty uniparty doing their thing, representing the lobbyists and not the people. Anyone who thinks the majority of repubs and dems arent working for the same team is an idiot.

They are not much different than the wwe. Fake disagreementa to fool the masses.

I would agree with this post in 90% of instances, but this healthcare issue was one where the good of the people actually mattered. Trump was threatening. McConnell was begging. Bottom line was, these Senators eventually have to go face the people who voted for them, And who they hope vote for them again.

Also, with brainless egomaniac Trump saying he wants to just let Obamacare die, it almost forces the hand of both parties. Someone has to be the adult in the room. While an idiot like Trump doesn't care, if Obamacare just died with nothing in its place, it would catastrophic for millions of citizens. Neither party wants to be responsible for that.