Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Trump care is dead

Cheese guys only had 7 years and control of every major political Group from president to dog catcher throughout the country and you still couldn't pass this?

Cheese guys only had 7 years and control of every major political Group from president to dog catcher throughout the country and you still couldn't pass this?

Props to Obama for so thoroughly focking imprinting this entitlement Healthcare system that it's rooted into everything.

Funny those nitwits could send a repeal up to Obama a thousand times. Wonder what changed?

Props to Obama for so thoroughly focking imprinting this entitlement Healthcare system that it's rooted into everything.

That's weak. Even for you.

apparently all the R's who opposed Obamacare and talked ###### for years, just don't even care to change things

I'm still surprised that a group of opportunistic Dems and republicans who oppose Trumps vision have not tried to come up with a way to keep ACA but actually attempt to alter and fix it.

That's weak. Even for you.

The Republicans are forced with taking away entitlements (to repeal it) and take the political heat for doing so or try to tweak it but then they won't have the votes.

No win scenario for them.......................thanks Obama. :wave:

The Republicans are forced with taking away entitlements (to repeal it) and take the political heat for doing so or try to tweak it but then they won't have the votes.

No win scenario for them.......................thanks Obama. :wave:

No, the republicans are the meat puppets of the health industry. But they went too far for even some of their own members to swollow.

And yeah. I have no problem with health care being an entitlement. The way it is in most first world country.

Ot at least being affordable. The way it is in most second world countries.

No, the republicans are the meat puppets of the health industry. But they went too far for even some of their own members to swollow.

And yeah. I have no problem with health care being an entitlement. The way it is in most first world country.

Guess what, the ACA is a disaster. Left untouched, it implodes on itself. So, I guess we just sit back and let it happen.

Guess what, the ACA is a disaster. Left untouched, it implodes on itself. So, I guess we just sit back and let it happen.

Ok. Anyway, I've decided not to talk politics anymore.

So enjoy your day. See you in the poop threads. :wave:

I'd like to see affordable healthcare but I have a problem with it being an entitlement.

People want something free? Okay but don't b!tch about what you're getting for free. Harsh but I'm not that keen on making sure those not contributing to society have the best of everything.

Let's hope so but I won't be fully relieved until it's off the legislative calandar entirely. We'd thought it died in the House then a week later it came back and apssed. Last I heard, it's only on the shelf for a week while John McCain recovers from his blood clot surgery. As far as I can tell, it could still return in the Senate like the House version did.

It's not time to exhale yet.

Next up, lets hope entitlement reform fails too.

Yep...let it fall. Fock em.

Pretty f****** asinine for the Republicans not to have something ready to go on day one. This should have literally been presented within the first week or two in January. I mean Jesus Christ fellas it's not like you didn't have time to discuss this behind closed doors with or without Democratic help.

And naturally instead of helping to fix the pretty plain and obvious problems Obamacare has the Democrats will just let it fall too. They are not exactly innocent in any of this either.

Both sides suck.

Yep...let it fall. Fock em.

Pretty f****** asinine for the Republicans not to have something ready to go on day one. This should have literally been presented within the first week or two in January. I mean Jesus Christ fellas it's not like you didn't have time to discuss this behind closed doors with or without Democratic help.

And naturally instead of helping to fix the pretty plain and obvious problems Obamacare has the Democrats will just let it fall too. They are not exactly innocent in any of this either.

Both sides suck.

The Repubs are too focking worried about mid terms yet they'll sit back and watch this implode. Only problem with that is the media will still crucify them and they'll have to worry about the mid terms still.

Morons never learn.

Still can't hire my wife as I'd like too. Wanna know why? We need her health care coverage because I as a small business owner can't afford the turd we have in place now.

Anybody who believes Obamacare is a good thing is a moron.

Let's hope so but I won't be fully relieved until it's off the legislative calandar entirely. We'd thought it died in the House then a week later it came back and apssed. Last I heard, it's only on the shelf for a week while John McCain recovers from his blood clot surgery. As far as I can tell, it could still return in the Senate like the House version did.

It's not time to exhale yet.

Next up, lets hope entitlement reform fails too.

I just read the morning news. Two more GOP senators (Lee and Moran) now oppose it. I should probably have checked that first. Well, this is auspicious news. Maybe the saner heads in the GOP can now work with the saner heads in the Dems to get something better (which ideally would have been how Obummercare should have been drafted in the first place.)

This really does have a Grassroots feel to it. Some of the guys who pulled out at the last minute had gone home and meant just massive protests. In one case, the daughter's pediatrician spoke.

Wow. Healthcare really is complex, with no simple fix. Who'd a thunk it? :rolleyes:

If we could only do something about the focking overpriced medical professionals.

• Like 1

If we could only do something about the focking overpriced medical professionals.

I agree with this, to an extent. And only after we eliminate the sea of middle people in coding, billing, hospital admin and insurance.

How much should a doctor be paid? You want only the best and the brightest, right?

I agree with this, to an extent. And only after we eliminate the sea of middle people in coding, billing, hospital admin and insurance.

How much should a doctor be paid? You want only the best and the brightest, right?

High prices does not guarantee better quality but how much? Well, whatever price point it takes to make it affordable health care.

I'm all about capitalism however for those that want health care for everyone (that includes free for some), you gotta reign in the costs of all areas including doctors.

High prices does not guarantee better quality but how much? Well, whatever price point it takes to make it affordable health care.

I'm all about capitalism however for those that want health care for everyone (that includes free for some), you gotta reign in the costs of all areas including doctors.

I agree that doctors in this country are paid too well...but how much should they be paid?

Also, capitalism and healthcare don't mix. We're in this mess in part because of the abuse of for-profit medical practice. Financial incentive has to be divorced from medical care provision, period. Medical devices and drugs shouldn't be advertised to lay people either. And the army of people adding to medical overhead by providing services which have nothing to do with health care outcomes should be eliminated.

Yeah, yesterday was arguably one of Trump's worst days.

- You could run a montage - and Trump would be saying well over 100 times in a six month period how we has going to 'repeal and replace' Obamacare on DAY ONE!

But wait - what was his SECOND 'Day One?

- How he was going to eliminate/scrap/blow up that 'disastrous' "horrible" "worst deal I've ever seen - and I make a LOT of deals!" etc..

- The Iran Nuclear Deal.

Yeah, uh, very quietly he signed off that Iran is living up to their end of the bargain and continued to authorize the deal. - Then slunk it off to Congress.

Wow. It certainly has a busy 'Day One!' for Trump...

Hopefully Trumpcare stays dead this time and entitlement reform follows in the funeral procession as well so we can back get to making America great again.

Maybe the Republicans will now sit down with the Democrats and work together to fix the American Healthcare Act. I know that doesn't sound quite as Grand when you're campaigning and it's a little harder to pound your chest to tha, but there is already a system in place. The hard part has been done Obama did the Dirty Work. And we don't need a CBO grade. We already know what works and what doesn't. And what needs to be tweaked. It's time these grown men started acting like grown men who care about the country and its citizens.

• Like 1

Maybe the Republicans will now sit down with the Democrats and work together to fix the American Healthcare Act. I know that doesn't sound quite as Grand when you're campaigning and it's a little harder to pound your chest to tha, but there is already a system in place. The hard part has been done Obama did the Dirty Work. And we don't need a CBO grade. We already know what works and what doesn't. And what needs to be tweaked. It's time these grown men started acting like grown men who care about the country and its citizens.

Did the Democrats sit down with Republicans when they enacted this abortion?

I agree they need to work together on this but be honest about the details.

Did the Democrats sit down with Republicans when they enacted this abortion?

I agree they need to work together on this but be honest about the details.

the Republicans wanted nothing to do with it. They ran against it in the election. The election in which Obama won overwhelmingly. They didn't need to work together. It's apples and oranges buddy. So you can stop your Hillary Obama whining for one docking second. It's nauseating. You idiots control the house the Senate and the presidency. And still can't get anything done. It's time to admit that your party is a huge failure when it comes to Health Care and work with the Democrats. You can sit in your bedroom whining and crying like a little girl, but it's about the people who need the insurance. It's not always about your party and winning. The sooner you learn that the better off you'll be.

Trumpcare isn't as dead as the ACA. No providers, payers are leaving, premiums are going up again.

the Republicans wanted nothing to do with it. They ran against it in the election. The election in which Obama won overwhelmingly. They didn't need to work together. It's apples and oranges buddy. So you can stop your Hillary Obama whining for one docking second. It's nauseating. You idiots control the house the Senate and the presidency. And still can't get anything done. It's time to admit that your party is a huge failure when it comes to Health Care and work with the Democrats. You can sit in your bedroom whining and crying like a little girl, but it's about the people who need the insurance. It's not always about your party and winning. The sooner you learn that the better off you'll be.

You telling someone to learn something is rich.

The people will demand Obama Care is replaced.

What extent?

That's why you have to pass something before you know what's in it. What's in the bill isn't as important as establishing an expected benefit that you can never roll back

Problem that you will have and that we have already is you will essentially Force those who want to be a doctor to go into specialized medicine only. You can say bye bye to family doctors pediatricians Etc because there's no money in it.

I'd have to look at the numbers a little bit but I'm guessing a doctor's salary is a drop in the bucket of what's causing skyrocketing cost in healthcare.

Problem that you will have and that we have already is you will essentially Force those who want to be a doctor to go into specialized medicine only. You can say bye bye to family doctors pediatricians Etc because there's no money in it.

I'd have to look at the numbers a little bit but I'm guessing a doctor's salary is a drop in the bucket of what's causing skyrocketing cost in healthcare.

I heard salaries of doctors and nurses and staff is 75% of the cost

I heard salaries of doctors and nurses and staff is 75% of the cost

I'm not going to say you are wrong because I honestly haven't looked that number would surprise me a bit though. But then again you are talking about a certain skill set that saves lives.

I think there are probably ways to get the cost down without taking away incentives to become a doctor.

Like I said we are already starting to see shortages of family practice doctors.

First step is to do something about pharmaceutical costs. Biggest scam going today. 1000x markup.