Sign in to follow this  
Sho Nuff...

thanks...do you think what they think of me matters to me?

Did one of your aliases make the cut? What are you on over there...in the double digits of aliases by now?

thanks...do you think what they think of me matters to me?

Don't deny it, you do...

Don't deny it, you do...

I deny things that are not true.

Just as I don't give a flying fock what you or others here think of me.

Think im a jackass? great...I am at times.

The little tournament is a joke...if Im pissing off some of those people, I must be doing something right.

Id be worried if some of them liked me.

Nice selective quoting too...don't want to answer?

How many IDs have you gone through over there?

I deny things that are not true.

Just as I don't give a flying fock what you or others here think of me.

Think im a jackass? great...I am at times.

The little tournament is a joke...if Im pissing off some of those people, I must be doing something right.

Id be worried if some of them liked me.

Nice selective quoting too...don't want to answer?

How many IDs have you gone through over there?

False. Your post count and level of tilt prove that is a lie

• Like 1

Pow!

Bhahaha....like a dog tied up and whipped.

The Iron Focking Horse of Tilt....every day..he brings it.

• Like 1

Posting a lot means I care what people I don't know online think about me?

Again...someone who had to lie when he came here to try and impress people on your little pulpit now is pretty funny.

Bhahaha....like a dog tied up and whipped.

The Iron Focking Horse of Tilt....every day..he brings it.

Id say tilt is starting a thread out of nowhere about someone (and in posty's case...being banned probably close to 10 times over at that other place).

Or, in your case...never ever doing more than trolling and slinging BS claims and insults.

Hell, you simply can't stop posting about me...talk about tilt. I must be in your head a lot.

Posting a lot means I care what people I don't know online think about me?

Again...someone who had to lie when he came here to try and impress people on your little pulpit now is pretty funny.

If you truly didn't care then you wouldn't post nowhere near as much as you do defending yourself and trying to talk sh1t. But the level of tilt you exhibit shows just how much you do care whether you want to admit it or not. It's fine though. Keep telling yourself you don't care. Maybe one day you'll finally convince yourself that you actually don't :thumbsup:

Id say tilt is starting a thread out of nowhere about someone (and in posty's case...being banned probably close to 10 times over at that other place).

Or, in your case...never ever doing more than trolling and slinging BS claims and insults.

Hell, you simply can't stop posting about me...talk about tilt. I must be in your head a lot.

Geez, sorry I wished you good luck...

If you truly didn't care then you wouldn't post nowhere near as much as you do defending yourself and trying to talk sh1t. But the level of tilt you exhibit shows just how much you do care whether you want to admit it or not. It's fine though. Keep telling yourself you don't care. Maybe one day you'll finally convince yourself that you actually don't :thumbsup:

I post opinions and defend those opinions.

If someone calls me an ...I don't defend myself from that. Because I don't care.

If you post a lie about me...I will point out that you are a liar (like your claims about me smoking pot).

Calling it tilt that I disagree is again a bogus narrative...tilt makes better sense in describing people starting threads about others and those who would jump to pile on.

I will tell myself I don't care what you think of me...I was not the one who tried to lie to make online friends.

Geez, sorry I wished you good luck...

So...no answer? Im actually curious...how many names have you gone through? Do you keep one on hand for when you ultimately get banned again?

Bald

Unemployed

Dumb

Pear Shaped

Loser

Yes...Im bald.

Unemployed...lie number one.

Dumb...lie number two

Pear shaped...lie number 3

Loser...opinion of phurfur...might as well just be a lie

Note to the kid...this does not mean I care what phurfur thinks...Im mocking his pitiful lying attempt. HTH

Is this a footballgays thing ?

Its an offshoot of FBG thing. Group of them like to talk crap about people on a sub board and come up with a tournament. Ive apparently pissed off the right people.

The rest is the results of being bored today with my ankle on ice and having a bit of fun with the usual crew of trolling jackasses.

Its an offshoot of FBG thing. Group of them like to talk crap about people on a sub board and come up with a tournament. Ive apparently pissed off the right people.

The rest is the results of being bored today with my ankle on ice and having a bit of fun with the usual crew of trolling jackasses.

I think I had an account at the sub board a lifetime ago; what is it called?

I was at that board to compete in their Chess tournaments

I think I had an account at the sub board a lifetime ago; what is it called?

:e:

I was at that board to compete in their Chess tournaments

Haven't been back since changed the interface. Horrible

:e:

Yes! :pointstosky:

What is the url? I wonder if I can access it after all of these years.

Yes! :pointstosky:

What is the url? I wonder if I can access it after all of these years.

Check your PM...

Check your PM...

I'm in. Also Sho isn't the only FFT poster in that tourney. :D

I'm in. Also Sho isn't the only FFT poster in that tourney. :D

Nope..probably more than you think. Some post under different handles to try and conceal who they are. Never had a need for that. And some...have been banned multiple times and can't stay away and have new aliases ready to go.

So...again post...how many are you on now? And so you have one or two stored up for your inevitable next banning?

What type of miserable existence do you have that you take pride in being a Richard to people on a message board? Does you family know you act like this? And if you didn't care what people think why are obsessed with getting the last word in? You are a joke!

What type of miserable existence do you have that you take pride in being a Richard to people on a message board? Does you family know you act like this? And if you didn't care what people think why are obsessed with getting the last word in? You are a joke!

New alias schtick is my favorite

New alias ###### schtick is my favorite

Good because watching tools like you make fools of themselves is one of my favorites. How often were you beat up as a kid?