Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

Geek Club History Draft **The Spermoff**

No, I'm not talking drafting people from actual history with 400 rounds like those other losers. This is a Geek draft of people from the Geek Club's History. You draft actual posters from the Geek Club.

Eight Positions

1. Sports (geeks notorious for sports talk)
2. Politics (geeks notorious for politics)
3. Hilarity (tall tales, jokes, epic thread, just bringing the funny)
4. Asshole (infamous d-bags, raging a-holes, stupidity, politically incorrect, etc.)
5. Vagina (geekettes or geek pussies)
6. Brain (geeks you actually learn stuff from, witty, smart)

7. Heart (the nice guys or gals)

8. Flex (a second pick from any other position)

This is a 8 team league so first 7 other Geeks who respond as such in this thread are IN. (I reserve the right to pick between two geeks if I don't recognize your name as being here long enough)

Once teams are drafted a pole will be had to determine the winner.

:unsure:

1. KSB
2. Chronic Husker
3. WhiteWonder
4. Titans
5. Volty

6. shotsup

7. Suxbnme

8. edjr

Closed

#4 Wit

#5 stupidity? every team has a numb nuts player :doublethumbsup:

or #5 'Tall Tales' from single-handedly ending 9/11 to sexual trysts with married filipino nurses and everything in between

Ya gotta have a category for GILF

Geekette id like to fock.

youd run out of posters to draft after Sux

youd run out of posters to draft after Sux

Let's see, you'd have BEG, TNG, OM, Naomi, peenie, sawlison, gutterslut, souxsie, the fugly muppet, and I'm sure there are others I'm forgetting.

Let's see, you'd have BEG, TNG, OM, Naomi, peenie, sawlison, gutterslut, souxsie, the fugly muppet, and I'm sure there are others I'm forgetting.

sux

How about an "Epic Thread" category.

Ya gotta have a category for GILF

Geekette id like to fock.

I say no. So far, only KSB and I even have the sack to get in this draft. We decide the categories until anyone else joins...

i guess ill do it, sounds like 6 rounds. though my geek club knowledge is limited and most of my early years I was a main bored poster exclusively. but I think iv'e subjected myself to this forum enough to be able to field a team

Even though I've been around for 14 years or so, I worry that I've forgotten most everybody and would be grasping for straws in the later round.

But eh... OK

In

What about:

4. Arsehole (infamous geek a-holes or stupidity)

5. Vagiina. (either geekettes or pusses)

:unsure:

6. Flex

Newbie is a lock for that

Alright based on y'alls feedback I edited the OP to some changes. I don't wanna spend to much time on this, keep it simple and fun. It's rather open to interpretation on the positions. But we had to narrow it down and make it work.

We need at least 4 more drafters.

Also, since Chronic Husker was first to sign up I knight him as Vice Commish. If for some reason I'm not here for some time he has the authority to make a ruling.

Also in regards to the positions and drafting. Obviously it's open to interpretation. The only time I'd X a pick is if it's beyond a reasonable doubt it fits the broad criteria. As an example if somebody picked naomi at their 'sports' position or at their 'a-hole' position then you'd get buzzed. But it'd have to be something really obviously dumb like that. Just don't make a mockery of it is all I'm saying. Other than that all is fair. :thumbsup:

Bump ~ come on you fockers. :mad:

Need a couple more folks to participate.

If you can't fill it by the end of the day I will join. Just let me know

If you can't fill it by the end of the day I will join. Just let me know

Thanks man, gonna wait to see if some others chime in first if that's okay. Trying to get some Geeks with at least 5k posts and over 5 years here. I'll put you on the back up list though if that is okay. :thumbsup:

Question on the rules. Can a geek be drafted at different spots? This will come up. Let's say edjr joins and frafts Mike FF Today as arsehole, can I still fraft him as :wub: ?

Question on the rules. Can a geek be drafted at different spots? This will come up. Let's say edjr joins and frafts Mike FF Today as arsehole, can I still fraft him as :wub: ?

No. Once a Geek is drafted he is off the board.