Sign in to follow this  
trumpurethra

Context....

I feel this circle jerk needed some. Never forget who you voted for.

I did try and her. She was married. I moved on her like a , but I couldn’t get there. And she was married. You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star they let you do it. You can do anything…

Grab them by the . You can do anything.

The man advocates abusing women. I know to a lot of people it is not a big deal. I admit I have known guys, had "friends" in the past who admitted to having sex with drunk girls after they said no. I have known plenty of "friends" who treated women like garbage. I continued to be friends with these people and did nothing about their behavior. I was never like this but just the fact I hung out with guys like this is bad enough. My past is my past and I own it.

But this cat is supposed to be presidential? Hmmmmm...seems like half a f@g to me.

• Like 1

Fact is that wasn't a deal breaker for the American people.

Just like it wasn't a deal breaker when he said Mexican immigrants are rapists and murderers.

Just like it wasn't a deal breaker when he proposed banning Muslims.

Just like it wasn't a deal breaker when he mocked the disabled.

I don't get it, but that's the America we live in now. Best adjust

When did he propose "banning Muslims" ?

Was during the primaries I think. One of the :doh: remarks he's made.

However, I support keeping a close eye on em. :thumbsup:

Was during the primaries I think. One of the :doh: remarks he's made.

However, I support keeping a close eye on em. :thumbsup:

Well he didn't say he was going to ban them. He said he was going to stop letting them in the country. Bit of a difference.

Yet many of the Trump haters love Bill Clinton who is just as much of a womanizing piece of crap as Trump is. I think they are both scumbags.

Well he didn't say he was going to ban them. He said he was going to stop letting them in the country. Bit of a difference.

So pathetic

What's pathetic is a thread with the title of context has a post that provides none.

I feel this circle jerk needed some. Never forget who you voted for.

I did try and ###### her. She was married. I moved on her like a ######, but I couldnt get there. And she was married. You know Im automatically attracted to beautiful I just start kissing them. Its like a magnet. Just kiss. I dont even wait. And when youre a star they let you do it. You can do anything

Grab them by the ######. You can do anything.

The man advocates abusing women. I know to a lot of people it is not a big deal. I admit I have known guys, had "friends" in the past who admitted to having sex with drunk girls after they said no. I have known plenty of "friends" who treated women like garbage. I continued to be friends with these people and did nothing about their behavior. I was never like this but just the fact I hung out with guys like this is bad enough. My past is my past and I own it.

But this cat is supposed to be presidential? Hmmmmm...seems like half a f@g to me.

Blue dress and cigars.

I guess the right is more offended by the destruction of the middle class than a bunch of rhetoric. :dunno:

Maybe the right should quit destroying the middle class.

Middle class GDP decreased under Obama. It's a fact, the only fact that matters. But the rich did get richer

• Like 1

No.......that was Obama and the AFA. Between that and all the small businesses that got burned in Ferguson, Milwaukee, Charlotte and elsewhere when that race baiter let those cities burn, he did quite a number on the middle class.

Well he didn't say he was going to ban them..

Well...

During Fox Business Network's GOP debate, moderator Maria Bartiromo asks Trump whether he's heard anything that's made him want to rethink his "comments about banning Muslims from entering the country."

"No," Trump responds to laughter and applause.

Trump begins to stress the "temporary nature" of his ban, leading some to wonder whether he's reconsidering. "It's a temporary ban. It hasn't been called for yet, nobody's done it," he says on Fox News Radio.

"I called for a ban after San Bernardino and was met with great scorn and anger. But now ... many are saying that I was right to do so. And although the pause is temporary, we must find out what is going on. We have to do it," he said. "It will be lifted, this ban, when and as a nation we're in a position to properly and perfectly screen these people coming into our country."

Just sayin

• Like 1

Well...

Just sayin

Just sayin what? He's said he was going to ban an action, immigration of them. Not existing ones from the country or prohibit them from practicing their religion. You're kinda simple. Just sayin

Blue dress and cigars.

Where did I mention Clinton and Lewinski? And how is that relevant to the point that Trump being a misogynist azzhat?

Just sayin what? He's said he was going to ban an action, immigration of them. Not existing ones from the country or prohibit them from practicing their religion. You're kinda simple. Just sayin

Well this post was merely pointing out what a douche Trump is but since you brought up immigration, lets discuss. You can start. How is it you feel it is ok to ban a certain race/creed/religion of people from entering this country? Briefly defend your position.

• Like 1

Fact is that wasn't a deal breaker for the American people.

Just like it wasn't a deal breaker when he said Mexican immigrants are rapists and murderers.

Just like it wasn't a deal breaker when he proposed banning Muslims.

Just like it wasn't a deal breaker when he mocked the disabled.

I don't get it, but that's the America we live in now. Best adjust

Just goes to show how much everyone hated hillary. :lol:

No.......that was Obama and the AFA. Between that and all the small businesses that got burned in Ferguson, Milwaukee, Charlotte and elsewhere when that race baiter let those cities burn, he did quite a number on the middle class.

So the right hasn't been in control of congress for 6 years and everything has been straight up liberal stuff by Obama?

You all are seriously the dumbest people possibles

Haha. It's not that 8 people own more wealth than half the planet, and the gap has been increasing for over 30 years... The AFA and a couple burnt buildings in BFE Misery killed the middle class. LOL.

BTW: https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/wonk/wp/2016/09/13/the-middle-class-and-the-poor-just-had-the-best-year-since-the-end-of-the-great-recession

Real median household income was $56,500 in 2015, the bureau reported, up from $53,700 in 2014. That 5.2 percent increase was the largest, in percentage terms, recorded by the bureau since it began tracking median income statistics in the 1960s.

In addition, the poverty rate fell by 1.2 percentage points, the steepest decline since 1968. There were 43.1 million Americans in poverty on the year, 3.5 million fewer than in 2014. The share of Americans who lack health insurance continued a years-long decline, falling 1.3 percentage points, to 9.1 percent.

Obummer! :mad:
  • Like 1

Well this post was merely pointing out what a douche Trump is but since you brought up immigration, lets discuss. You can start. How is it you feel it is ok to ban a certain race/creed/religion of people from entering this country? Briefly defend your position.

We didn't allow Germans to emigrate to our country during ww2 or Russians to during the Cold War. Do you have a problem with that? We do and have done lots of things in the interests of national security.

I guess the right is more offended by the destruction of the middle class than a bunch of rhetoric. :dunno:

:lol: Is this a joke? The GOP has spent the past 30+ years as corporate America's lapdog.

• Like 1

Just goes to show how much everyone hated hillary. :lol:

She truly was an awful candidate. This whole thing is on the DNC and that stupid b1tch Debbie Wasserman Schultz more than anyone.

I'd put some blame at Obama's feet too. Basically told Biden he wouldn't support him if he ran. He was just as determined to have that total liability at the top of the ticket as anyone.

Well, Comey and Putin too, but that was all after the DNC rammed through a focking awful candidate.

We didn't allow Germans to emigrate to our country during ww2 or Russians to during the Cold War. Do you have a problem with that? We do and have done lots of things in the interests of national security.

Couldn't find anything about Russians being denied entry to the country. I was alive but young during the cold war and don't remember anything about it. Do you have a link?

Germany I didn't bother to check on for two reasons. First, it makes sense as they were a truly devastating and formidable opponent. Second, it was the 40's, a much different time. We were not the dominant world power, both financially and militarily, we are today. And peoples world views were much different than today.

IMO, there really is no threat to US domination other than poor intelligence. We need to beef up the CIA and other intelligence gathering and cut military spending. Fight smarter not harder. And no, we do not need to ban anyone if we pay attention and use our resources wisely. JMTC