Sign in to follow this  
himmystyles

Eli in London

Anyone going with a "lesser" qb Bc of the trip to London? They seem to play those games like a Thursday night - sluggish and usually crappy stats.

Who else are you thinking about ?

Who else are you thinking about ?

Cousins was the other option, but would require dropping Eli. His bye is next week anyways and I don't have the room to carry two qbs. Cousins is good for the next two weeks then his bye and his sched gets gross. I'm in a must win tho and already started Howard and Meredith so prob lost anyways 😑😑.

I would roll with cousins vs the lions this weekend.

Really struggling with Eli this week too. I had to pick someone up while Cam's on bye and I gambled that Mariota would clear waivers Tuesday night. Lost that gamble. For now I've got Manning plugged in, but I definitely don't feel good about it. Especially not after he burned me when Cam was out with the concussion.

I think I would have taken a chance on Bradford if he wasn't playing Philli, and I just can't bring myself to pick up Kaepernick or Flacco. I think about the only other guy on the wire that I'm considering is Alex Smith, and only because he's up against that porous NO defense.

For me this week it`s Manning or Winston at S F. These Manning decisions seems to burn me EVERY time, I sit him (like last week 400/3) play him and get those 212 yds 1 td 1 pick game. Well it`s an early play Sun and for what it`s worth me, I`d go with Smith vs N O but not Bradford in Philly.

Like Kap vs the Bucs this weekend.

I dropped Eli for Mariota this week. Also have Rivers and don't want to play him next week at Denver and Eli is on his bye. Mariota also has a good matchup (Indy) on Rivers bye week. Eli is streaky and could blow up of course.

I'd swap Cousins in for Eli without a doubt, even if it requires dropping Eli. If you're only carrying one QB then you're likely doing it anyway next week.

I dropped Eli for Mariota this week. Also have Rivers and don't want to play him next week at Denver and Eli is on his bye. Mariota also has a good matchup (Indy) on Rivers bye week. Eli is streaky and could blow up of course.

I'd swap Cousins in for Eli without a doubt, even if it requires dropping Eli. If you're only carrying one QB then you're likely doing it anyway next week.

Guy I'm playing is starting OBJ; does this influence the decision?

Eli will throw at least two tds and Gmen will pass for >300 yds. I'm sure he will also have one or two turnovers as well. He is a safe 20 with an upside to 30.

i saw eli with a chinese menu in his hand

walking through the streets of soho in the rain

he was looking for a place called obj's

gonna get a big dish of beef chow mein

aoooooo

eli in london

aoooooo

elis biggest problem...and ive been saying this.....is a lack of size in his receiving corps.....

you saw it right there on 3rd down....throwing a jump ball to sterling sheppard.....they dont have anyone with size and length to go up and get balls in those situations....it really limits elis fantasy potential imo....his throws have to be perfect

elis biggest problem...and ive been saying this.....is a lack of size in his receiving corps.....

you saw it right there on 3rd down....throwing a jump ball to sterling sheppard.....they dont have anyone with size and length to go up and get balls in those situations....it really limits elis fantasy potential imo....his throws have to be perfect

Call up Plaxico lol; he seemed to be the last guy they had who fit that description (and Nicks that one year 😐)

bring back ramses barden!

The problem, imo, is we have no run game and don't have a serviceable TE….Eli has to throw with a banged up OLine, to much pressure on him. That and the fact that Ben McAdoo is an azzhat with his play calling, no imagination.

• Like 1

I apologize for my horrible prediction above. I figured Eli would do somewhat like last week. Boy was I wrong.

Never trust Eli.

I never fall for the hype each year. He will have 3 or 4 huge games each season, and then basically stink it up the rest of the time/

Team-Killer!

Where are you drafting him that he's killing your team? Yiu draft QB late you draft two.

The problem, imo, is we have no run game and don't have a serviceable TE….Eli has to throw with a banged up OLine, to much pressure on him. That and the fact that Ben McAdoo is an azzhat with his play calling, no imagination.

Winner-winner-chicken-dinner! :cheers: The lack of a good offensive line has plagued the G-men for several years now.

And I have no doubt that at the next draft we will hear: "With their first pick in the 2017 draft the NY Giants select insert name here, Wide Receiver from insert college here." :wall:

Winner-winner-chicken-dinner! :cheers: The lack of a good offensive line has plagued the G-men for several years now.

And I have no doubt that at the next draft we will hear: "With their first pick in the 2017 draft the NY Giants select insert name here, Wide Receiver from insert college here." :wall:

And the bad part is that the line has 2 first round picks and a second. Reese couldn't find one good veteran for the right side? You can hide one mediocre/bad lineman, not two, especially when you have no fulback and your TE can't block. Or catch, run, jump or hold on to the freakin ball. The Giants are are a lucky 4-3, and I'm not fooling myself.