Sign in to follow this  
Big Guy

"But Snopes says.........."

Not to introduce facts into a perfectly good circle jerk, but sites like Google news and others like it recently started introducing their own fact-checking alongside other news articles. When you have big names like Facebook and Google doing fact-checking, Snopes which relied on donations just couldn't keep up anymore.

PolitiFact mostly stay towards political stuff, at least Snopes seemed to Branch out and debunk things like meat quality in Subway sandwiches and just general day today Urban myths.

Not to introduce facts into a perfectly good circle jerk, but sites like Google news and others like it recently started introducing their own fact-checking alongside other news articles. When you have big names like Facebook and Google doing fact-checking, Snopes which relied on donations just couldn't keep up anymore.

PolitiFact mostly stay towards political stuff, at least Snopes seemed to Branch out and debunk things like meat quality in Subway sandwiches and just general day today Urban myths.

I ws just at the snopes site today because of this thread and read what was going on.

Snopes never took donations until this drive. They relied on advertising revenue but that stream was cut off because of some legal problems with their host site compounded by a messy divorce between the couple that created the site.

They're running now with no advertising income.

I think the fat one ate most of the profits while her gay husband spent a ton on outfits for the cat.

Snopes is as credible as CNN.

Not news, just moonbat political activism.

• Like 1

I think the fat one ate most of the profits while her gay husband spent a ton on outfits for the cat.

:pointstosky: :pointstosky: :pointstosky:

Holy ...this is just downright awesome from the guy that spends his time at gateway Pundit and Conservative Treehouse

Snopes is awesome and the first thing I check to see what's bogus or not.

Who Snopes Snopes?

Holy ######...this is just downright awesome from the guy that spends his time at gateway Pundit and Conservative Treehouse

two sites you pretend to have discredited, yet offer no proof.

You're captain make stuff up.

You're a perfect snopes dope, bet you have the gay cat and fat wife to match those weirdos.

two sites you pretend to have discredited, yet offer no proof.

You're captain make stuff up.

You're a perfect snopes dope, bet you have the gay cat and fat wife to match those weirdos.

No making stuff up...those sites are crap.

Pretty simple

Snopes has verified Sho as the most clueless poster.

:nono:

That's Digby-##s

:nono:

That's Digby-##s

Sorry bro but I'm not a drunken loser. That honor is all yours and so is biggest loser