Sign in to follow this  
Birk

Toby Gerhart

Yes i said it, and yes im starting him in the Championship ON A THURSDAY. It has all signs of disaster, but my RBs are gore, mathews, L Murray(against Bills). Had Hyde, and well he is injured now also..

But honestly, this could be the only matchup where Gerhart may have a chance, Tenn is the worst ranked against RB.

Am i an idiot?

- chucking him (and Jax d/Scobee) into a shiitload of dailies ... think he has a very productive outing.

also bangin' Jax and the under 'til my knuckles bleed.

hth

Hate to say I am starting him too. Tenn does suck vs the run. I drafted Toby in several league as my #3 and dropped him with his suckitude and the emergence of Denard, but Denard is now out and Toby has looked better.

With Arrington out and other questions at RB, I have to go with Toby. Ideal matchup against a traveling team on TNF (we all know how that matters). Regardless of home team or away, TNF makes me nervous, but Toby seems to be my best option.

(code: fingers crossed)

Yes i said it, and yes im starting him in the Championship ON A THURSDAY. It has all signs of disaster, but my RBs are gore, mathews, L Murray(against Bills). Had Hyde, and well he is injured now also..

But honestly, this could be the only matchup where Gerhart may have a chance, Tenn is the worst ranked against RB.

Am i an idiot?

If that's the best you have roll with it

I'm struggling between Gerhart and Boom. If Gerhart doesn't get it done on TNF, I have 3 days of anguish. If he does - and he's on my bench - I get to rationalize that Boom will do just as well.

Decisions. :wall:

I may run Toby over Joseph Randle. Randle having at the 4pm game leaves me with little to no options if DeMarco starts or plays. Foster is my other RB and I'm playing the top team in the league. May God have mercy on my soul.

TD only

Foster-

Crowell-

Gerhart-

L Murray-

Williams/Jennings.

I have to start 2. Seems pretty mucked up to me.

Foster got me here but is up against a great run D in Balt with no QB to help keep the D from going off on him.

Crowell-- so up and down along with the entire team. Can J Football get anything going?

Gerhart--lost his job to a QB/RB and got it back to to injury. Actually looked pretty good against Balt so Tenn should be an easy 3td's

L Murray-two good games. He is the man now in Oak but against Bills. Can he score?

Williams/Jennings- like some of you I lost out on starting Williams against Tenn. Pretty sure Jennings is out this week but do you start Williams against STL?

PPR I have him, McCoy, Hill and Asiata. Only Asiata seems to have a decent matchup. Right now I have Gerhart sitting but I keep getting this nagging feeling that either McCoy and/or Hill lay eggs this week. Then again, I sit one of them for Gerhart and he tanks, I'll be looking for a nice length of rope and a place to hang from.

This sucks...

Bills haven't done well against the run lately. I would roll out L Murray before Toby. Jets also had a favorable matchup against the Titans but their run game was slowed down and Ivory and CJ were ineffective.

Toby being worse, all lead to signs that he's going to suck. 11 carries 39 yards 2 catches 15 yards

Jax has given up 148yds per game to backs the last 7 games. And allowed 9 TDs. I'm playing the matchup

Jax has given up 148yds per game to backs the last 7 games. And allowed 9 TDs. I'm playing the matchup

how's he gonna score against his own team?

• Like 2

Am i an idiot?

Maybe not an idiot, but it seems somewhat forgetful.

:lol:

Cutler seems to manage just fine. Some of his TD passes are to opposing players.

hahaha, a true freak of nature

has anyone watched Toby run this year?

I have him on my team and am starting Mason and forte over him... I don't even know why gerhardt is on my bench...

Time for a Coors light....can't believe by SB team is counting on Toby Gerhart!!!! Yikes!!! Here we go!!!

Yes he is playing. Jax is horrible lol. They can't even get a 1st down ugh..and there goes my SB. I guess I am an idiot

Yes he is playing. Jax is horrible lol. They can't even get a 1st down ugh..and there goes my SB. I guess I am an idiot

you gotta hope he busts off a long one

It's like you guys forgot that they were the Jaguars lol.

I've seen Storm J on more drives than Toby, but Toby finally got going, maybe he'll get a TD here.

Well..he got the touches on the first drive and it was their only first down.

Now they go back to him and they are driving.

Like HELLO…1 + 1 = 2 brotha.