Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Trump paid russian hookers to pee on each other? On the Obama's hotel bed?

So I've looked into this story a bit further, and it's becoming abundantly clear that this happened. It'll be interesting to see if the Trump people can come up with a creative way to try and convince the public otherwise.

As if his base cares.

Mocking a handicapped reporter didn't matter.

Grab them by the poosay didn't matter.

Why would being a dirty guy having hookers pee on each other matter?

The issue will be that confirming this...will basically show the accuracy of the dossier. Much of which has already been corroborated. We are down to the pee pee stuff...which is funny. And the big one is involvement with Rosneft. Not sure how anyone can sell that the rest of it is true but not Rosneft.

all the sh1t JFK did. Bubba? so many politicians in positions of power?

who gives a fock.

I hope it's true, because it's hilarious

all the sh1t JFK did. Bubba? so many politicians in positions of power?

who gives a fock.

I hope it's true, because it's hilarious

As I said...if the pee stuff is true...its more funny. But gets to the bigger picture of the accuracy of the dossier.

As I said...if the pee stuff is true...its more funny. But gets to the bigger picture of the accuracy of the dossier.

being a freak myself, nothing and I mean nothing surprises me, especially with his type. fits perfectly.

You guys are nuts.

Guy who voted for a dude who wants to bang his daughter, sexually assaults women, can't speak in complete sentences, and gets pee'd on by hookers is calling us nuts! God bless FFToday!

• Like 2

It would be more believable if they used some type of Chinese broad. They'll do anything to get in the country. See some of these guys they marry?

No legit news agency would touch this and lefties 'looking into' find it believable....wonder where they're looking into this at. :rolleyes:

Same people scoff at Bill Clinton's substantiated rapist past.

On 9/8/2017 at 11:39 AM, Sho Nuff said:

As if his base cares.

Mocking a handicapped reporter didn't matter.

Grab them by the poosay didn't matter.

Why would being a dirty guy having hookers pee on each other matter?

The issue will be that confirming this...will basically show the accuracy of the dossier. Much of which has already been corroborated. We are down to the pee pee stuff...which is funny. And the big one is involvement with Rosneft. Not sure how anyone can sell that the rest of it is true but not Rosneft.

:lol:

5 hours ago, drobeski said:

:lol:

Even funnier is the quote from falcon.  I wonder if he cleared his throat before he typed that as if he had something really important to say.  It's becoming abundantly clear...

Is it?

13 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Even funnier is the quote from falcon.  I wonder if he cleared his throat before he typed that as if he had something really important to say.  It's becoming abundantly clear...

Is it?

Oh yeah,  him wiff and snuff. Complete feeble minded idiots.