Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

How the universe works

The people who believe the devil planted dinosaur bones on this earth to fool us, and the earth is only 10,000 years old, they are all get that info from religion. If they believe that, then I doubt they have much faith in any information about the universe outside this planet.

Any here?

The people who believe the devil planted dinosaur bones on this earth to fool us, and the earth is only 10,000 years old, they are all get that info from religion. If they believe that, then I doubt they have much faith in any information about the universe outside this planet.

You do know you are talking about maybe .1% of people.

You do know you are talking about maybe .1% of people.

I think in the context of the post in 2016, flat earthing had turned into a bit of a topic. It was more a quip related to that, I think? This was back in 2016 so I don't remember exactly

I think in the context of the post in 2016, flat earthing had turned into a bit of a topic. It was more a quip related to that, I think? This was back in 2016 so I don't remember exactly

Amdnit made you feel intelligent. Superior to so many nitwits who are religious. You see it a lot with libtards.

The universe hates the Falcons. Can you imagine the Patriots who beat the Falcons vs the Saints our rivals, playing in the Falcons stadium? I need all the dark matter to help the Chiefs and Rams win next week.

The universe hates the Falcons. Can you imagine the Patriots who beat the Falcons vs the Saints our rivals, playing in the Falcons stadium? I need all the dark matter to help the Chiefs and Rams win next week.

Matt Ryan isn't that great. A solid regular season qb. The team isn't all that great either. Their defense was terrible this year. The Saints would still have won.

Matt Ryan isn't that great.

The team isn't all that great either.

....but Julio Jones...

God had nothing to do with that meathead Quinn blowing the super bowl. He and his team did that all by themselves. I would have fired Quinn at the end of the third quarter.

pretty crazy that some people think it's a waste of money trying to invest in reaching mars and ultimately trying to create a habitable environment. i'm sure our money is much better spent starting wars with each other here "at home" on earth. seems like we may tap out our resources here, climate may become too inhospitable, etc. also something to be said about our inherent nature to reach the next frontier. personally i think our technological capabilites are advancing exponentially and am excited to for the new information we discover hopefully in the near future. one consideration though is what if we did find some sort of clear cut proof of life outside our own world would the government step in and not allow the release of the info for fear of what it might do to the general public and or the insitution of religion? anyways carry on

The Falcons were up 28-3, with 6 minutes left in the 3rd quarter..... The Universe all but placed the Lombardi in Art Blank's hands - it can only do so much.

The Falcons were up 28-3, with 6 minutes left in the 3rd quarter..... The Universe all but placed the Lombardi in Art Blank's hands - it can only do so much.

:cry:

pretty crazy that some people think it's a waste of money trying to invest in reaching mars and ultimately trying to create a habitable environment. i'm sure our money is much better spent starting wars with each other here "at home" on earth. seems like we may tap out our resources here, climate may become too inhospitable, etc. also something to be said about our inherent nature to reach the next frontier. personally i think our technological capabilites are advancing exponentially and am excited to for the new information we discover hopefully in the near future. one consideration though is what if we did find some sort of clear cut proof of life outside our own world would the government step in and not allow the release of the info for fear of what it might do to the general public and or the insitution of religion? anyways carry on

Ok this doesn't make a lot of sense to me and never has. So we make a "habitable environment" on Mars. In order to live there, it would have to be completely enclosed.. there would need to be protection from radiation(since Mars has no atmosphere and not much of a magnetic field)...Climate controlled, air will have to be created and pumped in, there would need to be a way to get water, and so on and so on. My question is, why the fock don't we just do that here then? If we can make Mars..in all its un-habitableness, habitable.....can't we just do the same damn thing on good old Earth and save the time, risk and expense of actually traveling millions of miles through empty space?

No logic.