Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

Screw triangle sliced thin pizza

What gay planet of butt fvckery are you from? I have never seen a perfectly cut pizza with slices that are exact

Mobb measures each piece with one of those math compass things for preciseness. :)

• Like 1

A slab of square pizza is what they had on fridays back in school. It was called "square pizza".

No thanks. You are a square. And Trubisky sucks.

Trubisky will fvck your face off your face while he is simultaneously dropping dimes on whatever homo team you root for

Mobb measures each piece with one of those math compass things for preciseness. :)

After he pulls his thumb put of his ass, because of all the gay that's oozing out of him.

Trubisky will fvck your face off your face while he is simultaneously dropping dimes on whatever homo team you root for

The bears still suck

God damned right. #Bears

What gay planet of butt fvckery are you from? I have never seen a perfectly cut pizza with slices that are exact

I'm not saying every pizza is cut perfectly, I'm saying a square can not be equally divisible into a circle. It is mathematically impossible, and thus the wrong way to consume pizza! Math has no bias. It's black/white, right/wrong. FACT!

• Like 1

The bears still suck

Best team in free agency this year. Plus they are from the best pizza city in the world. If Chicago cuts squarish slices, it must be right. Because when it comes to pizza, your butt pirate town is beneath us

Costco has a metal template thingy that makes it pretty focking close.

I'm not saying every pizza is cut perfectly, I'm saying a square can not be equally divisible into a circle. It is mathematically impossible, and thus the wrong way to consume pizza! Math has no bias. It's black/white, right/wrong. FACT!

Is it mathematically possible for you to homo up a damn pizza thread?? I think so

Costco has a metal template thingy that makes it pretty focking close.

Yeah but only men who spy on other men's weewees use those

Yeah but only men who spy on other men's weewees use those

I wouldn't call the occasional sideways glance 'spy'ing. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't call the occasional sideways glance 'spy'ing. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't either. Your merely curious glancing gets a pass.

only time i am ok with square slices are from some of the thicker italian styles: sfincione, sicilian. they are made in rectangles and squares. i prefer to have some crust on the edge, but even these middle pieces have enough crust to hold up.

Is it mathematically possible for you to homo up a damn pizza thread?? I think so

You're the one bringing feelings into this. You feel like square is correct, because you're a retard. Feelings are for homos. I'm just dropping facts. Straight men drop facts.

Suck it homo!

You're the one bringing feelings into this. You feel like square is correct, because you're a retard. Feelings are for homos. I'm just dropping facts. Straight men drop facts.

Suck it homo!

Wait....are you asking him to suck your diick then calling him Homo?

:)

The receiver doesn't have to be gay. The act of giving head is the gay part. :bandana:

Suck it homo!

I didn't see any links to back up your gaytard facts. I grew up on Chicago pizza, therefore what I say is fact. It doesn't take a calculator to figure that out. Now why don't you and vudu go back to feeding each other pizza out of your man beavers.

The receiver doesn't have to be gay. The act of giving head is the gay part. :bandana:

Haha....nice .

prison rules in effect

Only a triangle loving poop chute chaperone would think that's not gay

I didn't see any links to back up your gaytard facts. I grew up on Chicago pizza, therefore what I say is fact. It doesn't take a calculator to figure that out. Now why don't you and vudu go back to feeding each other pizza out of your man beavers.

Chicago can't even figure out how to put the sauce on correctly. Yay, let's put the sauce on last, so all the toppings get boiled in tomato piss. New York Pizza > Chicago Pizza.

I suppose next youre gonna tell me how the toppings are supposed to go under the cheese.

Talk about retarded.

Even my 8 yr old knows pepperoni and all other toppings go ON TOP of the focking cheese.

The absolutle worst abomination in the history of pizza is that dumbass square middle slice with the pepperoni under the cheese.

Just try to take a bite of that disaster without burning your lip and dropping the entire sheet of cheese and slimy pepperoni into your lap. Go ahead. I dare ya.

The absolutle worst abomination in the history of pizza is that dumbass square middle slice with the pepperoni under the cheese.

Just try to take a bite of that disaster without burning your lip and dropping the entire sheet of cheese and slimy pepperoni into your lap. Go ahead. I dare ya.

Santuccis in Philly does a rectangular, thin crust pizza with the cheese and toppings under the sauce. Never had any problems eating it, and it is focking awesome.

Someone should put a call into a NYC pizza joint and order a pepperoni pizza cut into squares with the pepperoni under the cheese.

Chicago can't even figure out how to put the sauce on correctly. Yay, let's put the sauce on last, so all the toppings get boiled in tomato piss. New York Pizza > Chicago Pizza.

If there was a college course called Homonomics, you would be the most sought after professor in the country

Santuccis in Philly does a rectangular, thin crust pizza with the cheese and toppings under the sauce. Never had any problems eating it, and it is focking awesome.

Stick to cheesesteaks and fan obnoxiousness. Thats what youre good at.

I suppose next youre gonna tell me how the toppings are supposed to go under the cheese.

Talk about retarded.

Even my 8 yr old knows pepperoni and all other toppings go ON TOP of the focking cheese.

Oh look, it's tweedle dumb and tweedle penls breath trying to double team me. Doesn't surprise me considering you guys spent half of today jerking each other off about pizza! Well I will not succumb to your butt piracy

If there was a college course called Homonomics, you would be the most sought after professor in the country

If there was a college course called Mathematics 101, you clearly didn't go to college, because you're dumb as a brick. :banana:

Theyre called toppings for a reason. Show me one single pizza menu that has a list of underings.

Pepperoni, especially is best when it gets that crispy outer ring that can only be achieved when put on top of the cheese.

Stick to cheesesteaks and fan obnoxiousness. Thats what youre good at.

Stick to men and being clueless about pizza, because that's obviously what you're good at

Oh look, it's tweedle dumb and tweedle penls breath trying to double team me. Doesn't surprise me considering you guys spent half of today jerking each other off about pizza! Well I will not succumb to your butt piracy

I knew it! Not only are you a square slicer, but also a fan of underings! Move to Mars you focking creep!

Theyre called toppings for a reason. Show me one single pizza menu that has a list of underings.

Pepperoni, especially is best when it gets that crispy outer ring that can only be achieved when put on top of the cheese.

You sound so missionary only right now

I knew it! Not only are you a square slicer, but also a fan of underings! Move to Mars you focking creep!

Underings LOL. Dropping straight truth bombs up ITT. :first:

• Like 1

A slab of square pizza is what they had on fridays back in school. It was called "square pizza".

I prefer to call them "boxes" pizza. :banana: