Sign in to follow this  
MDC

I'm engaged!

Thanks. :headbanger:

Yep, she has an 8 (as of today - just got back from wishing her a happy b'day) year old daughter. I've got to admit that it's been a sacrifice, but my fiance is smart, beautiful, incredibly sweet, and for some reason loves me - go figure.

I'm begging her to elope and go on a 2-week vaca to France instead! :headbanger:

Props for being willing to take on the stepchild. A lot of guys run from that.

Congrats on the engagement.

If you're able to, definately do the France thing.

Having an expensive wedding is a complete waste of time and MONEY. Even most girls who have dreamt of their wedding day since they were little girls admit afterwards they should've had a small or no ceremony and spent the money on something they could enjoy for a long time...like a swimming pool or something...at least the girls I know say that. Try to explain this to her and do something you'll both enjoy.

Props for being willing to take on the stepchild. A lot of guys run from that.

Because a lot of guys are smart. :rolleyes:

Is the baby-daddy still in the picture?

Or does he stay to his side of the trailer park?

Because a lot of guys are not desperate and have options. :dunno:

fixed.

Over/Under: 5 yrs

Yep, she has an 8 (as of today - just got back from wishing her a happy b'day) year old daughter. I've got to admit that it's been a sacrifice, but my fiance is smart, beautiful, incredibly sweet, and for some reason loves me - go figure.

Thanks MDC.

This means I no longer have to pay child support. You are a lifesaver pal. :cheers:

I'm begging her to elope and go on a 2-week vaca to France instead! :cheers:

Sweet. Congrats :doublethumbsup:

I have some advice for you since you are newly engaged. Please take it to heart as it is something that I think every newly engaged couple should know in order to be successful. Remember that this woman is going to be your world. Your beacon in a storm. Your shining star.

At some point in the future, you are going to be heading to bed (much like I am right now). The kids will be asleep in their rooms and you are sitting on top of the world. You have had a fine scotch while watching the ballgame on your HDTV and things seem really good.

So, when you hop into bed and you roll over for a little nookie, don't be discouraged by the "Get the fock away from me. I am having my period!" from the wildebeast in your bed. Ignore the cellulite that is hanging from the outsides of her granny panties. Ignore that she is snoring like a sailor and that the odor from under the covers from her "dutch oven" experiments is causing you to momentarily lose consciousness.

Just sit back and realize that this is your lifemate... the one and only person that you will ever have sex with. The person that will take everything that you have if you don't give into her every whim. The person whose voice will give you facial ticks and whose shrill will often cause you to lose control of your bladder. She is your world. Your beacon in a storm. Your shining star.

T&P

I have some advice for you since you are newly engaged. Please take it to heart as it is something that I think every newly engaged couple should know in order to be successful. Remember that this woman is going to be your world. Your beacon in a storm. Your shining star.

At some point in the future, you are going to be heading to bed (much like I am right now). The kids will be asleep in their rooms and you are sitting on top of the world. You have had a fine scotch while watching the ballgame on your HDTV and things seem really good.

So, when you hop into bed and you roll over for a little nookie, don't be discouraged by the "Get the fock away from me. I am having my period!" from the wildebeast in your bed. Ignore the cellulite that is hanging from the outsides of her granny panties. Ignore that she is snoring like a sailor and that the odor from under the covers from her "dutch oven" experiments is causing you to momentarily lose consciousness.

Just sit back and realize that this is your lifemate... the one and only person that you will ever have sex with. The person that will take everything that you have if you don't give into her every whim. The person whose voice will give you facial ticks and whose shrill will often cause you to lose control of your bladder. She is your world. Your beacon in a storm. Your shining star.

T&P

Wow, your life is even suckier than I thought. :doublethumbsup:

Who said that I was talking about my life? :doublethumbsup:

You didn't have to say it. :unsure:

Wow, your life is even suckier than I thought. :doublethumbsup:

True.

But somebody has to marry the fat ugly nagging chicks of the world, and Patriotsfatboy1 is up to the challenge.

He's my hero.

Awesome!

For the record, is "she" the 20 PSI or 30 PSI model?

Congrats!

T&P

Allow me to be the first to admit I laughed so hard over your post that I thought my insides would rupture. Of course, I probably would have passed out first from the lack of oxygen due to my inability to breathe.

:ninja:

My mother is a jewelry designer ... means I get stuff wholesale. Also means I understand a little bit about the diamond trade. I had one small one once ... but it's not a particularly beautiful stone.

One time ... big heavy 22 kt gold ring, with a perfect emrald and 2 saphires. But when we broke up, we had a deal ... she had to give it back.

$10,000 ring ... engagement ring and my cost was like $4k. Sold for about what I owed.

Hey, that worked out well for Humbert Humbert. Congrats! :thumbsup:

Are her imaginary parents nice or are you still working on that facet of all this?

Typical. :bandana:

Can we see a picture of this all??? :pointstosky:

He's never been able to back up anything he has ever said here, why would he start now?

He's never been able to back up anything he has ever said here, why would he start now?

I'll try not to let your disbelief ruin my engagement. :pointstosky:

Congrats on the engagement.

If you're able to, definately do the France thing.

Having an expensive wedding is a complete waste of time and MONEY. Even most girls who have dreamt of their wedding day since they were little girls admit afterwards they should've had a small or no ceremony and spent the money on something they could enjoy for a long time...like a swimming pool or something...at least the girls I know say that. Try to explain this to her and do something you'll both enjoy.

This is true. I always said if I ever get married again, I would want to do it in a sun dress on the beach somewhere at sunset. Very simple but nothing could sound greater to me.

Congrats though MDC!

I'll try not to let your disbelief ruin my engagement. :thumbsup:

I'll try not to give a sh*t.

So is she done having kids? If so, I hope you have a long and happy marriage. :thumbsup:

Why?

You describe every little detail in your life to the board, why not throw in a picture???

You are a self-described handsome guy and I'm sure your new fiance is superhot.

You've seen my picture a hundred times and I barely post here.

If you really are too ugly to be seen, just fake it like you do most of your stories

MDC and wife

I'll try not to give a sh*t.

So is she done having kids? If so, I hope you have a long and happy marriage. :thumbsup:

Hey bub, you're the one demanding proof. I think that shows you really do care a lot. :wub:

Thanks for the congrats. :thumbsup:

Hey bub, you're the one demanding proof. I think that shows you really do care a lot. :wub:

Thanks for the congrats. :thumbsup:

I am not demanding anything. I was just remarking, as others are, that you share so much of your life on this bored and never back up anything you say. Then when people start calling you out or just asking out of curiosity, you bust out with the "you-are-a-loser-for-caring-about-me" bit. I just can't figure you out. You jump to the "i-dont-care-what-you-people-think" yet post incessantly about your personal life and then when people respond on a public forum, you call them stalkers.

I just think you are 1/2 full of sh*t.

:thumbsup:

I am not demanding anything. I was just remarking, as others are, that you share so much of your life on this bored and never back up anything you say. Then when people start calling you out or just asking out of curiosity, you bust out with the "you-are-a-loser-for-caring-about-me" bit. I just can't figure you out. You jump to the "i-dont-care-what-you-people-think" yet post incessantly about your personal life and then when people respond on a public forum, you call them stalkers.

Why back up anything I say? It's not like I'm sharing remarkable stories with you or anything.

Do you need a hug?

I think he's pretty ugly and/or morbidly obese... :thumbsup:

.....and very lonely :wub:

.....and very lonely :thumbsup:

I think that's a given. I mean, GFIAFP shared his picture for God's sake.....

.....and very lonely :wub:

Projection. :thumbsup:

Nope. He posted a pic. :overhead:

Never saw it. What's the difference? I post a pic and you guys tell me I found it online anyway.

Your obsession with me is creepy. :music_guitarred:

That's a good comeback if you haven't seen my picture many times...

I haven't. :music_guitarred: