Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Raiders at Redskins: In-Game Discussion

Inactives

Raiders: QB Connor Cook, DB Erik Harris, DT Darius Latham, CB Dexter McDonald, OT David Sharpe, DE Jihad Ward, OT Jylan Ware

Redskins: TE Jordan Reed, OG Tyler Catalina, OT T.J. Clemmings, LB Mason Foster, DB Joshua Holsey, RB Rob Kelley, DE Anthony Lanier

Vernon Davis and Samaje Perine are viable options tonight.

Raiders not looking great on Offense early. 2 drops. One by Cooper and one by Crabtree.

I was hoping Thompson would be utilized more. He has the td but pretty much not even looking his way.

Carr's first pick was a jump ball with two defenders in the area, the second one he locked on and threw at a receiver who literally was glued to a defender. :doh:

Washington continues to run on 1st down and get nothing, surprised they don't play action.

Like I said! lol

Carr looks defeated and gives up on the play before it's over, never seen him like this.

2017 Redskins D tonight or the '76 Steelers?

Close!

:shocking:

I need 4 pts in ppr from Crabtree. Thought it was a lock. Sweating

I needed about 10 points in a PPR between Cooper and Carr. Now near the end of the 3rd Quarter I need 11. This sucks.

Is anyone watching? What is actually happening? This is so crazy. Over/under is what? 53 or something like that?

How do Cooper and Crabtree have 1 for 6 yards between them? This is almost impossible unless they are both hurt.

How do Cooper and Crabtree have 1 for 6 yards between them? This is almost impossible unless they are both hurt.

I have 4 leagues - 2 have Cooper, 2 have Crabtree. You'd think if a TD pass would be caught it would be one of them. But you'd be wrong.

:wall: :wall:

Crabtree was shaken up on the previous drive. Probably hurt. Kill me.

Thats excellent news, Ill be keeping an eye on that.

Roto updated, chest injury for Crabs.

This all is more than weird. It was like Andy Reid not using Kelce or Hunt (until the last 76 yard run). Are these good teams all of a sudden bad? Out of nowhere?

1st and goal at the 4 and not one of Lynch, Cooper and Crabtree were targeted once! Makes zero sense.

yeah, best red zone RB in the NFL and they have a first and goal on the 4. I dont know why they dont just pound it in. they had 4 shots to get 4 yards.

pretty stupid coaching.

Worst game of Carr's career, even during a rookie season he went 3-13.

Played timid, tentative, even scared. He's been changing plays at line at will so far this season, so play calling not issue.