Sign in to follow this  
cavern

is anyone rolling out burkhead this week?

with michel most likely not playing and burkhead not listed on the injury report, i wanted to slide him into my lineup.

but will belicheck go easy on him at first to try to protect that knee? thoughts on burkhead week 1?

and i profusely apologize for asking anyone to predict NE rb's....

I wouldn't. I would be fine rolling with White in ppr leagues, but I would not use Burkhead unless I was extremely desperate, which I hope isn't the case already.

not desperate, but i didn't have a great draft. it's my flex that, hopefully will one day have marlon mack or jarvis landry. i could roll landry out, but would prefer a wait and see as to how he gets used there...

or pick up tyrell williams or mike gillislee for a 1 week stream which probably means cutting jordy nelson - who i also want to wait and see on...

not desperate, but i didn't have a great draft. it's my flex that, hopefully will one day have marlon mack or jarvis landry. i could roll landry out, but would prefer a wait and see as to how he gets used there...

or pick up tyrell williams or mike gillislee for a 1 week stream which probably means cutting jordy nelson - who i also want to wait and see on...

Gillislee is who I would roll with against a beat up Bucs defense

Did you say you have J Landry?

If so what?

Landry easly.

Jeremy Hill and James White will be this year's Blount & Lewis. I'm not drinking the Rex juice and for the life of me do not understand the consistent hype. The rookie could be a dark horse as the season progresses but this script has been written...Hill 1-2 downs + goal line..White 3rd down,spelling Hill...period.

I'll have him in my flex with .5 PPR. This week is a reveal game. I don't like Burkhead the talent, but some times with Billy B it is more about playing your roll in the system. Burkhead was a useful RB last year but the volume he received in some games is very concerning. Even though it is a short bench league I have Hill just in case he does take that Blount role and Sony in both my leagues because I think he is the true lottery ticket for weeks 10 on.

No one knows sh*t until they play the game. Ten 'experts' and media people will tell you they were saving him for the regular session because he is going to be a huge part of the offense. The other ten will tell you he is going to be severely limited, get no goal line carries, and run third at best in the depth chart.

I don’t have a good feeling about playing RB this week. Has been I jurd, Houston D front 7 are tough. I think White gets the passes. I’m looking to find someone else to flex than him.