Sign in to follow this  
Old School

DOW gains 1000 points in 30 hours

Why the Fock you lying? Why you always lying? Mmm oh my gosh. Stop focking lying. Always lying to us. You lying so much. You makin it hard for us

Not shocked you made a false claim and then act like a child when called out on it.

If we buy more from china than we sell to them ( a lot more) I'd say we hold the cards? When did Americans so willingly back down from a fight, especially when we're the ones getting our teeth kicked in? Every president prior acknowledged the problem. They were all also bought and paid for by Wall Street and did nothing. Tough shite about your 401k. Get out if you can't handle it.

Nobody is advocating to just ignore it either.

His efforts thus far have made it worse.

Meh, so says you.

We'll see how it plays out, Trump has a pretty good track record so far.

Not shocked you made a false claim and then act like a child when called out on it.

What is wrong with you?

Meh, so says you.

We'll see how it plays off, Trump has a pretty good track record so far.

So says me? He has not even enacted tariffs yet...just discussed them and thus far that has caused China to retaliate.

Ask pig farmers and soy bean farmers if its just me saying it? Ask Boeing and other aircraft and part manufacturers of its just me. Or the reaction in the market over the last month...and jobs?

His track record? Of what? He has no track record in this.

Your claim of his track record is the so says you in this.

I have whats actually happening showing my point...and historical data in tariffs to back my point here.

And yes...we will see...which is why I saod thus far.

So says me? He has not even enacted tariffs yet...just discussed them and thus far that has caused China to retaliate.

Ask pig farmers and soy bean farmers if its just me saying it? Ask Boeing and other aircraft and part manufacturers of its just me. Or the reaction in the market over the last month...and jobs?

His track record? Of what? He has no track record in this.

Your claim of his track record is the so says you in this.

I have whats actually happening showing my point...and historical data in tariffs to back my point here.

And yes...we will see...which is why I saod thus far.

Barely legible, we'll see how it plays out.

HTH

I don't expect you to ever give Trump an ounce of credit. Not going to spend time arguing back and forth with you.

Have a good weekend.

Barely legible, we'll see how it plays out.

HTH

I don't expect you to ever give Trump an ounce of credit. Not going to spend time arguing back and forth with you.

Have a good weekend.

And I dont expect any of you to admit that he has focked this up despite it being pretty obvious at the moment.

Its not false. You just have a horrible memory or also dont like to admit when you look like an idiot (most of the time). Do a quick search and youll find where youve said when I just got done saying

Boeing. Lol. As if the Chinese are going to fly in planes they build themselves. They aren't that stupid.

Its not false. You just have a horrible memory or also dont like to admit when you look like an idiot (most of the time). Do a quick search and youll find where youve said when I just got done saying

You can search it...link it and prove your point.

Its not up to me to prove all of your lies are lies (you do it too often)

Ive never once stated all roses are Obama and all decline Trump. Not even close.

Like with so many other things you have posted here...you are full of .

You can search it...link it and prove your point.

Its not up to me to prove all of your lies are lies (you do it too often)

Ive never once stated all roses are Obama and all decline Trump. Not even close.

Like with so many other things you have posted here...you are full of ######.

Lying. Whole statement is a lie.

And unlike you I dont care enough to go searching cause quite frankly the whole board knows Im right. Only one in denial is you. So if you want to save your dignity you can search it. I have a rule of not arguing with idiots and you show yourself to be one o a daily basis

And unlike you I dont care enough to go searching cause quite frankly the whole board knows Im right. Only one in denial is you. So if you want to save your dignity you can search it. I have a rule of not arguing with idiots and you show yourself to be one o a daily basis

Sho has no grasp of reality and it's getting worse by the day.

Once again...you are wrong and cant back up the bogus assertions you made.

And you like to hide behind the whole board a lot. Odd when moston this bored know you are a liar and have been since day one. Even those who dont care for me know this about you.

You want me to search the board for posts I never made...to prove you lied? Do you understand how dumb of a suggestion you made?

Sho has no grasp of reality and it's getting worse by the day.

Oh I know. Whole board knows. Whole board tells him. You would think when enough people said the same thing about you that you would take a good long look at yourself

How come Shodope doesn't put Digby on ignore? Digby mops the floor with him everyday it seems.

Oh I know. Whole board knows. Whole board tells him. You would think when enough people said the same thing about you that you would take a good long look at yourself

You mean like how everyone calls you a liar and nobody pays attention to MrHand?

Your problem (as always) is you make claims you cant back up.

You make a claim about something you think O said. If you had it right...it should be easy for you to prove. But you never back any of it up and do the same thing when called in it...throw a fit...claim you kicked my ass...hide behind what you claim the whole board thinks...then run away.

How come Shodope doesn't put Digby on ignore? Digby mops the floor with him everyday it seems.

If he puts Digby on ignore, he won't see anymore posts. Digby is just about the last one left.

• Like 1

If he puts Digby on ignore, he won't see anymore posts. Digby is just about the last one left.

That's true. He can't handle things too well. Needs his safe space. Sometimes I want to ask Digby to lay off, you're killing the guy, but Sho asks for it.

That's true. He can't handle things too well. Needs his safe space. Sometimes I want to ask Digby to lay off, you're killing the guy, but Sho asks for it.

Hell I tone it down ALOT. Theres been times when I think *is this guy serious?* and start to type a reply but then stop cause its not worth it and he doesnt listen anyway

Killing me?

Its funny how political leanings completely cloud peoples vision.

Guy makes a claim about what someone said...cant back it up. And that is considered killing me?

Fact is...digby hasnt ever landed even a glancing blow. He cant back up the lies he spews...no wonder you all love Trump though...he says something...despite it being false you all agree with it...so he is awesome.

Hell I tone it down ALOT. Theres been times when I think *is this guy serious?* and start to type a reply but then stop cause its not worth it and he doesnt listen anyway

Then back up your claim. Ill glad admit to being wrong if you can show where I have ever said all rise is Obama and all blame is Trump.

You cant...because of you are honest you know darn well I never claimed such a thing.

And Id bet if I clicked to view the posts of those I have on ignore in this thread...maybe 1or two are actually about the topic rather than about me.

Surprised China didn't go after apple. Maybe they figure it'll make it harder to steal all of their IP.

Meh, so says you.

We'll see how it plays out, Trump has a pretty good track record so far.

So impressed with the moves Trump makes, it's like he's playing chess while others are playing checkers.

Especially considering the 24/7 all out assault on his legitimacy.. Dude is next level.

• Like 3

So impressed with the moves Trump makes, it's like he's playing chess while others are playing checkers.

Especially considering the 24/7 all out assault on his legitimacy.. Dude is next level.

yeah, he's playing Tic-Tac-Toe, it only looks like Chess to his followers. ;)

Yeah...that last month...real chess playing mastery.

:lol:

Still up 4,000+ points since taking office. Only a loser hack thinks he is doing a bad job with the stock market. Most complaining here don't even have money invested. Losers.

You would rather see Trump fail just so you can be right rather than him and America succeed and you have to admit you are wrong? Pathetic man.

Still up 4,000+ points since taking office. Only a loser hack thinks he is doing a bad job with the stock market. Most complaining here don't even have money invested. Losers.

Who is complaining about the overall market? Other than the volatility lately (which is not a great thing).

Im just pumping the breaks on claiming Trump is the best.

Especially from the people who complained at the growth the last 6 or so years under Obama who know think the same growth is the bestest ever.

also...the hypocrisy of those during that growth who would claim the President has nothing to do with it...who now fellate Trump over it.

Who is complaining about the overall market? Other than the volatility lately (which is not a great thing).

Im just pumping the breaks on claiming Trump is the best.

Especially from the people who complained at the growth the last 6 or so years under Obama who know think the same growth is the bestest ever.

also...the hypocrisy of those during that growth who would claim the President has nothing to do with it...who now fellate Trump over it.

Whatever you say sissy boy.

You would rather see Trump fail just so you can be right rather than him and America succeed and you have to admit you are wrong? Pathetic man.

You have to remember that the Left is only concerned with Social Issues. The economy and jobs are meaningless to them.

Whatever you say sissy boy.

So much for the claim that you ignore me...that and your inability to refute what was stated.

You have to remember that the Left is only concerned with Social Issues. The economy and jobs are meaningless to them.

Once again...this is completely bullshit.

They're concerned with jobs and the economy. Mexicos economy.

yeah, he's playing Tic-Tac-Toe, it only looks like Chess to his followers. ;)

Clearly.

We are rolling now with earnings season upon us. Two things.

1. We need the orange freak not to spout off about bombing or attacking anyone and keep those tweets positive and on the markets. Go Trump!

2. The S&P needs to make 2660 support instead of resistance.