Sign in to follow this  
titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

Question for the republicans

So what is the movement for transgender black people who think their lives matter?

A corporation has no feelings and it does not care about people. It's only obligation is to the shareholders. The powers that be are the corporations so of course they don't give a flying ratfock about our country or its citizens.

It's pretty simple, really :dunno:

No they don't, just like a lawyer doesn't care about justice, only their client

I'll discuss. Afro on Afro crime. Your turn.

I'll just call it crime.

I think that is the biggest problem.

There an absolute refusal on both sides to seriously look at crime in the black community in a constructive manner.

That is problem number 1.

There is crime in the white community too, but the crime in the urban areas are out of control.

It's insane to start demonizing the police, even though there are bad ones.

There needs to be a dialogue about the crime that is equally loud as the dialogue about the police.

• Like 1

I'll just call it crime.

I think that is the biggest problem.

There an absolute refusal on both sides to seriously look at crime in the black community in a constructive manner.

That is problem number 1.

There is crime in the white community too, but the crime in the urban areas are out of control.

It's insane to start demonizing the police, even though there are bad ones.

There needs to be a dialogue about the crime that is equally loud as the dialogue about the police.

I am on the board of directors with a volunteer program for inner city male kids. The biggest problem is most of these kids have no role models whatsoever, if we can solve that problem, I bet crime and everything else will go down. Not so much male role models, which is a huge part, just role models in general.

• Like 1

The biggest problem is most of these kids have no role models whatsoever, if we can solve that problem, I bet crime and everything else will go down. Not so much male role models, which is a huge part, just role models in general.

So true!! No matter who it is, if they care they are needed.

If the police are a big problem in your life or where you live, the police ain't the problem

So true!! No matter who it is, if they care they are needed.

I just wish those procreating cared a tiny bit.

how is it idiotic, how many unemployed people are there in the US? How many people are employed by the military? How many people have successful jobs after they get out of the military that wouldn't have jobs at that level had they not been in the military?

there are still an extremely high number of lower educated Americans who have careers only because they joined the military

In my experience, the truly incompetent, lowly educated, and utterly useless ones re-enlist and in turn climb the ranks via seniority thus spreading their dull-minded stupidity into every corner of the organization.

I just wish those procreating cared a tiny bit.

Props to the Baltimore rioting kid's mom who clearly cared and got her fifteen minutes of fame.

Just got back from Israel, trust me, our idiots are not all that bad....

Just got back from Israel, trust me, our idiots are not all that bad....

Everybody complained at the time, but that wall was a really good idea now wasn't it?

In my experience, the truly incompetent, lowly educated, and utterly useless ones re-enlist and in turn climb the ranks via seniority thus spreading their dull-minded stupidity into every corner of the organization.

That's true of almost every organization I've ever worked for. The good ones leave and find a better gig, or start their own business. The incompetent lifers stay and eventually run the place.

But the judge does :doh:

That's true of almost every organization I've ever worked for. The good ones leave and find a better gig, or start their own business. The incompetent lifers stay and eventually run the place.

Here I had thought it was just government or union jobs. It makes no sense that the private sector would also reward loyal and dedicated incompetence.

Here I had thought it was just government or union jobs. It makes no sense that the private sector would also reward loyal and dedicated incompetence.

It's worse in government, but even in the private sector, you hang around long enough, they'll promote you, for lack of a better option.

If you can schmooze and speak fluent MBA gibberish, even better. I had a regional manager at the restaurant that didn't know his ass from his elbow, but he had an MBA, used to work at Goldman Sachs, and could talk a good game. He got promoted numerous times before they final figured out he was useless as t!ts on a bull.

Amen. Lawyers are the biggest rapers of the law and have done more damage than any corporation.

But the judge does :doh:

Not when he is a bullsh!t activist judge with an agenda.

I am on the board of directors with a volunteer program for inner city male kids. The biggest problem is most of these kids have no role models whatsoever, if we can solve that problem, I bet crime and everything else will go down. Not so much male role models, which is a huge part, just role models in general.

Absolutely. This factor is so important and yet it gets no real effort.

Amen. Lawyers are the biggest rapers of the law and have done more damage than any corporation.

Agreed, especially when lawyers represent corporations. :rolleyes:

That is the thing about lawyers they don't give a fock who is paying them Goldman Sachs, Exxon, OJ Simpson, Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump.

Every job caters to who butters their bread, I don't care what you do, for profit or non profit, it's all the same.

I was leaning more and more to the Dems due to the Republicans losing their minds recently. Then I was reminded just how kooky they could be with the fake outage over Transgenders. Not that they are actually discriminated against, that would be wrong, but the fact they cannot be reasonable enough to see the uniqueness of Transgenders cause a problem in relatively small issues around privacy and athletic competition. I was reminded how GD idiotic and drama queens liberals could be.

I was leaning more and more to the Dems due to the Republicans losing their minds recently. Then I was reminded just how kooky they could be with the fake outage over Transgenders. Not that they are actually discriminated against, that would be wrong, but the fact they cannot be reasonable enough to see the uniqueness of Transgenders cause a problem in relatively small issues around privacy and athletic competition. I was reminded how GD idiotic and drama queens liberals could be.

They do as they are told.