Sign in to follow this  
PsychoBelichickFan

It's an amazing time to be part of the Patriot nation.

Ok that is what i asked :doublethumbsup: By the way make it a little bigger i cant see it :shocking:

Honestly PATSSOX - I don't think there are ANY grounds to say that the Patriots are better. Sure they looked better than the Colts for 55 minutes of that game...but as they say, the game is 60 minutes.

The Pats came in with a good gameplan, and executed it very well. They had a decent run game early, hit Moss a few times, and were able to do just enough to slow down Peyton. But look at the 2nd half adjustments - which lead to the Colts scoring 21 points, and the Pats scoring 10. And those 10 came off of drives that totaled what, 20 yards? (15 yards after Petyon's INT for the FG, and a TD after Welker's punt return inside the 10). So it's not like you guys completely dominated the entire game.

Brady is back, not to '07 #s, but he has his timing back, but team's are starting to realize if you put constant pressure on Brady, he's just another QB (as is just about any QB under pressure). The Patriots are a very good team, but have had some struggles finishing games for the past 2+ seasons. You fans should have a lot of optimism for this team, and can take a lot of positives from this game. But to say the way they played in the 1st half and at times in the 2nd half constitutes them as the best team, that's a little far-fetched.

Try GIVING some credit to other teams instead of finding ways to make your team seem better. :doublethumbsup:

Give them a break. Most of them have only been fans of this team since 01-02

:lol: This is funny .... most of the idiots parading as the "12th man" became seahag fans after they went to the SB too....I know, I live in the NW. Games were blacked out every year before then ..... too funny :overhead:

Honestly PATSSOX - I don't think there are ANY grounds to say that the Patriots are better. Sure they looked better than the Colts for 55 minutes of that game...but as they say, the game is 60 minutes.

The Pats came in with a good gameplan, and executed it very well. They had a decent run game early, hit Moss a few times, and were able to do just enough to slow down Peyton. But look at the 2nd half adjustments - which lead to the Colts scoring 21 points, and the Pats scoring 10. And those 10 came off of drives that totaled what, 20 yards? (15 yards after Petyon's INT for the FG, and a TD after Welker's punt return inside the 10). So it's not like you guys completely dominated the entire game.

Brady is back, not to '07 #s, but he has his timing back, but team's are starting to realize if you put constant pressure on Brady, he's just another QB (as is just about any QB under pressure). The Patriots are a very good team, but have had some struggles finishing games for the past 2+ seasons. You fans should have a lot of optimism for this team, and can take a lot of positives from this game. But to say the way they played in the 1st half and at times in the 2nd half constitutes them as the best team, that's a little far-fetched.

Try GIVING some credit to other teams instead of finding ways to make your team seem better. :overhead:

Im not trying to find ways to make the PATS seem better???? i watched the game and i think the Patriots are better than the Colts. That is my opinion of what i saw from that sunday night game. Peyton is a great QB and made another unreal comeback but as a team the Pats to me looked better.

The PATS should have had 48 points but they didnt :shocking: Maroney fumble in endzone and Brady pick in endzone. I think the Patriots took the peddle of the metal in the second half and played too conservative.

Hopefully the PATS and Colts meet in the playoffs when it matters. :lol:

Umm. Dude nice try. Pats fans were showing up week in and week out before Parcells, Kraft and Bledsoe.

I was there for Grogan, Eason, Hodson, Millen, Flutie and others.

Your username is Portis26. Mine is Bird (HOF) /Brady/Bobby Orr (HOF)

You choose a cheesy free agent signee that you swiped from Denver and who has never performed. A running back whose claim to fame is one good year in Denver. His career came and went before we blinked. Truly this is his last year as a guaranteed starter and when did his career reall begin? 4 years ago.

So when you are asking us if we were there I ask you "why not choose Riggins or Stephen Davis as your user name instead of a fly by night johnny come lately overrated portis?"

I'm a university of Miami fan... and I think Portis just got traded to DC when I joined this forum.syne Manley72 or Mitchell30 or many others wouldof/couldof been better IMO

I think Jiim Plunkett was your QB when the Pats had their best season - pre parcells

I'm not trying to be a douche/ just mentioning that there are alot of fair weather fans when it comes to Pats fan over 30ish.

I'm a university of Miami fan... and I think Portis just got traded to DC when I joined this forum.syne Manley72 or Mitchell30 or many others wouldof/couldof been better IMO

I think Jiim Plunkett was your QB when the Pats had their best season - pre parcells

I'm not trying to be a douche/ just mentioning that there are alot of fair weather fans when it comes to Pats fan over 30ish.

im 30ish and im a PATS fan :overhead: I barely remember the days of Grogan and Eason and know Plunkett played for the Pats but do not remember watching him play. I am much more of a RED SOX fan than i am a PATRIOTS fan :lol:

You guys are done. You had your moments, now it's over. The Pats haven't won since Bill Blowthegameichick's video camera was taken away.

Nice streak of losing 9 of 10 to the Yanks this year and for an added special touch, having the Yankees clinch the pennant by beating you face to face.

The Colts are the Yankees of the NFL. They've got your number.

You guys are done. You had your moments, now it's over. The Pats haven't won since Bill Blowthegameichick's video camera was taken away.

Nice streak of losing 9 of 10 to the Yanks this year and for an added special touch, having the Yankees clinch the pennant by beating you face to face.

good one SPONGEBOB :thumbsdown:

Well, in my face then. I give you props in that case. The U must have more pro players then any school in the nation.

In my teenage years 13-18 it was easy to get Pats tickets all the time and I was going to all those crappy games. I sat on those aluminum benches and I wasn't the only one. We were not a good team many seasons. Others we were ok. Others we were the laughingstock. Thus I take offense when you say we are fair weather fans.

You can say that about the Sox fans but not the Pats fans. We had the worst stadium, one of the worst teams, among the worst weather conditions, terrible traffic, drunk drive back from the games and all that risk, and we still kept going to the games.

Did we sell out? No. But we stayed loyal.

And yes there are more fair weather fans during the winning years, but that's the same for every team.

You can say that about the Sox fans but not the Pats fans.

alright now BirdBrady thats enough of that SH!T :pointstosky:

I dont want to have to start giving my fello PATS fans crap. :nono:

There is an old saying: you are as good as your record. Every team wins some it should have lost and vice versa, it all evens out in the end. Belicheat went for it because he didn't think his defense could stop them; they had pretty much had their way with the Pats defense in the second half. Oh, and I watched the game, but objectively, because I don't really give a shiot about either of them. :pointstosky:

this week after a win we will be 7-3 that is a very good record.

the yanks have won over 25 titles.......I hardly think the colts are like the yankees.

Smartness is you!

Do you understand what the definition of the word crying is? I'm merely holding a mirror up to your retardation. Insults aren't even necessary with you. :doublethumbsup:

this week after a win we will be 7-3 that is a very good record.

Yes. And if the Cards win they will be 7-3 as well. Nobody would expect them to consistently beat NO or MINN at this point though.

You can't go by head to head alone to judge a better team. Any NFL team not named the Browns can win any given Sunday. The Pats looked good for most of the game against the Colts, but still lost. If you lose and you have a worse record, you are not the better team. It's not rocket science.

Now, if you want to argue that the Pats match up particularly well with the Colts, that could be discussed. But to blanketly call them the best team in the AFC is a non-starter and not in any way supported by facts. Sorry. :wub:

Well, in my face then. I give you props in that case. The U must have more pro players then any school in the nation.

In my teenage years 13-18 it was easy to get Pats tickets all the time and I was going to all those crappy games. I sat on those aluminum benches and I wasn't the only one. We were not a good team many seasons. Others we were ok. Others we were the laughingstock. Thus I take offense when you say we are fair weather fans.

You can say that about the Sox fans but not the Pats fans. We had the worst stadium, one of the worst teams, among the worst weather conditions, terrible traffic, drunk drive back from the games and all that risk, and we still kept going to the games.

Did we sell out? No. But we stayed loyal.

And yes there are more fair weather fans during the winning years, but that's the same for every team.

AHHH! I remember those days. Traveling with my Jets buddies to Foxboro for the away game back in the 70's. Both teams sucked but we still got in fights over it. Man you Chowda-heads can drink a lot of beer but you're not very good fighters. Your chicks are hot though... ask them if they remember us. J-E-T-S!!!

Typical NE fan, has to have the obvious spelled out for him :rolleyes:

thats not even gonna work cause what i saw on the field THE PATS ARE BETTER :shocking:

AHHH! I remember those days. Traveling with my Jets buddies to Foxboro for the away game back in the 70's. Both teams sucked but we still got in fights over it. Man you Chowda-heads can drink a lot of beer but you're not very good fighters. Your chicks are hot though... ask them if they remember us. J-E-T-S!!!

If you were going to the JETS and PATS games back in the 70s your probably a little to OLD to be saying things like,

Your chicks are hot though... ask them if they remember us.
:rolleyes: :shocking:

:shocking: This is funny .... most of the idiots parading as the "12th man" became seahag fans after they went to the SB too....I know, I live in the NW. Games were blacked out every year before then ..... too funny :rolleyes:

I know you live in the NW. I visit your mom down by the pier at least once a week. And try to stay on topic junior...this isn't a Seahawks thread, even if the subtitle mentions the Hawks and was created by a Hawks stalker much like yourself.

scoreboard asshat :rolleyes:

how many superbowls have the seahawks won? the hawks are 0-4 on the road getting torched for 31.5 ppg. The vikes will make it 0-5 tomorrow and up that ppg average a bit to say 33 ppg on the road given up. It is a magical time to be a seahawk fan........yippie.......

now back to our regular scheduled program

go pats..........revis wont shut down moss.

also patssox.........keep defending our thread...... :shocking: I dont want it turning into a cesspool like the seahawk thread.

how many superbowls have the seahawks won? the hawks are 0-4 on the road getting torched for 31.5 ppg. The vikes will make it 0-5 tomorrow and up that ppg average a bit to say 33 ppg on the road given up. It is a magical time to be a seahawk fan........yippie.......

now back to our regular scheduled program

go pats..........revis wont shut down moss.

also patssox.........keep defending our thread...... :music_guitarred: I dont want it turning into a cesspool like the seahawk thread.

Hey shite for brains the question was who is better the colts or pats. But I guess you are too fockin stupid to read. The funny part is you aren't even a Pats fan and you have these Pats homers buying your BS. NE fans are DUMB. ITSATIP

Do you understand what the definition of the word crying is? I'm merely holding a mirror up to your retardation. Insults aren't even necessary with you. :music_guitarred:

/yawn

Seriously that's all ya got? :overhead:

I think if you look up retardation in teh websters it might look something like.....

Second, yes, this is 100% on Bill Bellichick. He went for it on 4th and 2 on his own 28. He risked giving Peyton focking Manning, one of the greatest QB's of all time, 28 focking yards to beat him. I dont care what else happens. He made a terrible call at a crucial time

:lol:

I guess we have no worries of Jowey becoming the head coach of a successful NFL franchise anytime soon. :)

Holy ###### dude, pimpire spews the same bs he always does, but it just happens to "echo your heart" and you take the bait?

You're making pats fans look stupid...

Don't ever say I'm making a diehard look stupid you focking newb.

Even if he is a troll who focking cares? At least he has the creativity on this one. And if so, you think I'm going to take the time to track 150 usernames? Even if he is a fat living with mommy 10 ISP troll - well that's actually quite sad - but at least it's a hell of a thread. :overhead:

But nice try for your usual "Fock Pimp" Shiz and acting like you know what TRUE Pats fans know what they want to look like. All I want to look - is good while I straddle your mother in the afternoon after I go 4-4 on fantasy and the Pats blow the FOCK out of the Jets!

FOCK REVIS! Bring the rain! :thumbsdown:

Even if he is a troll who focking cares? At least he has the creativity on this one. And if so, you think I'm going to take the time to track 150 usernames? Even if he is a fat living with mommy 10 ISP troll - well that's actually quite sad - but at least it's a hell of a thread. :doublethumbsup:

But nice try for your usual "Fock Pimp" Shiz and acting like you know what TRUE Pats fans know what they want to look like. All I want to look - is good while I straddle your mother in the afternoon after I go 4-4 on fantasy and the Pats blow the FOCK out of the Jets!

FOCK REVIS! Bring the rain! :pointstosky:

Let me see if I get this. Pimp and dullass empire are worthless trolls but this clown is creative because he's pimping the Pats? Gotcha :rolleyes: NE fans are DUMB.

Even if he is a troll who focking cares? At least he has the creativity on this one. And if so, you think I'm going to take the time to track 150 usernames? Even if he is a fat living with mommy 10 ISP troll - well that's actually quite sad - but at least it's a hell of a thread. :thumbsdown:

FOCK REVIS! Bring the rain! :wave:

bring the rain indeed. I have a brother going to the game today. he is tailgating now and just called me. He said it was insane there now. I really see a blowout coming.......remember the titan game? The pats should kill the jets like they did the titans...as a brady owner in 3 leagues.....I am very excited for my fantasy teams today.

scoreboard asshat :overhead:

i dont give a SH!T what the final score was :shocking: In MY OPINION WHAT I WATCHED THAT NIGHT THE PATRIOTS WERE BETTER.

i dont give a SH!T what the final score was :overhead: In MY OPINION WHAT I WATCHED THAT NIGHT THE PATRIOTS WERE BETTER.

The Patriots would lose to the Florida Gators if they evah played.

/yawn

Seriously that's all ya got? :overhead:

I think if you look up retardation in teh websters it might look something like.....

:shocking:

I guess we have no worries of Jowey becoming the head coach of a successful NFL franchise anytime soon. :)

You're an entertaining little monkey. Barry Switzer man, I guess he was just ahead of his time. He won a Superbowl right?

You're cute. I like you. Hopefully you stick around here. ;)

i dont give a SH!T what the final score was :overhead: In MY OPINION WHAT I WATCHED THAT NIGHT THE PATRIOTS WERE BETTER.

Yeah, besides the atrocious decision at the end they were better then the Colts.

Another fine performance by the patriots. :overhead: Moss got his regardless of all the revis talk. excellent game and the pats bounced back well. the future is bright...

Breaking news: The bengals lose and drop to a 3 loss team tied with the pats and chargers..........Can the pats get the #2 seed now? :cheers:

i dont give a SH!T what the final score was :( In MY OPINION WHAT I WATCHED THAT NIGHT THE PATRIOTS WERE BETTER.

Oh is that how it works? Your team loses and you just say in my opinion my team is better? :overhead: Typical Fockin NE blowhard.

Oh is that how it works? Your team loses and you just say in my opinion my team is better? :overhead: Typical Fockin NE blowhard.

typical blow hard is what is posted all inside that seahawk ship sailing gossip thread you have going. 0-5 on the road buddy..........0-5. cant win without the 12th man can you? :(

typical blow hard is what is posted all inside that seahawk ship sailing gossip thread you have going. 0-5 on the road buddy..........0-5. cant win without the 12th man can you? :banana:

1- I am not your buddy

2- you're not a Pats fan

3- go fock yourself :pointstosky:

QUOTE(robertd52 @ Nov 21 2009, 03:48 AM)

Holy ###### dude, pimpire spews the same bs he always does, but it just happens to "echo your heart" and you take the bait?

You're making pats fans look stupid...

Even if he is a troll who focking cares? At least he has the creativity on this one. And if so, you think I'm going to take the time to track 150 usernames? Even if he is a fat living with mommy 10 ISP troll - well that's actually quite sad - but at least it's a hell of a thread. <_<

FOCK REVIS! Bring the rain! :mad:

I stand corrected...you dont need any help at all making yourself sound stupid, and I shouldnt have lumped other pats fans in with you.

Wow, I hope you were drinking when you made this post...

And yea, anyone who thought the Jets had a shot at the pats today was smoking crack. Sweet sweet Welker, I love that guy in ppr!!!