Sign in to follow this  
tikigods

Breaking Bad: The final episodes

Did anybody else notice walt eating the big oniom ring? Or how long. It took junir to park the car?

And what's up with the geese?

What's Breaking Bad?

It is you. In this here thread.

DoucheBad

:lol:

What does this even mean?

I thought you were a doucheebag alias stirring shiit.

WHO doesn't know what Breaking Bad is ? You live in a shoe ??

He lives in a cul-de-sac

He lives in a cul-de-sac

I thought he was a marsupial and lived in his mother's pouch? :dunno:

I know what it is. It's the show on after The Voice on CBS. You might've noticed I wrote that earlier.

I know what it is. It's the show on after The Voice on CBS. You might've noticed I wrote that earlier.

:doh:

Walt and Hank:

the writers again do a great job of asking good or bad? right or wrong? and they do it cleverly in the conversation between Walt and Hank.

Walt:: you're destroying our family

Hank: I don't care about family

STOP!!!!! CONSIDER THAT!!!

As evil as Walt has become, the impetus for his actions is founded in goodness and nobility - he's a dying man that has played by the rules all his life but his family will be left struggling, and he wants to fix that before he's gone. Walt started out doing all of this FOR FAMILY.

And Hank will so easily claim he doesn't care about family - and we know he doesn't, not really, Hank's asswhole personality has revealed that over the years - family is not first for Hank - Hank's own "tough cop" ego, reputation, and job is what's first for him.

I think this is foreshadowing. There's no way the evil that Walt is doing doesn't come back to bite his family where it will hurt most. I predict Junior gets hooked and or o.d's on the blue.

Also, I think the ricin is for Walt - Live Free or Die.

I think this is foreshadowing. There's no way the evil that Walt is doing doesn't come back to bite his family where it will hurt most. I predict Junior gets hooked and or o.d's on the blue.

Also, I think the ricin is for Walt - Live Free or Die.

Maybe Jr. does some blue and it gets rid of his cerebral palsy

Maybe Jr. does some blue and it gets rid of his cerebral palsy

I bet he tags Wendy before he checks out.

Maybe Jr. does some blue and it gets rid of his cerebral palsy :lol:

:lol: Who knew?

BTW, I'm severely allergic to pseudoephedrine and its derivatives, so I'm pretty sure one hit of the blue would kill me.

I hope they kill off the wife. Annoying biitch.

And, all walt has to do is burn down hanks grarage.

I hope they kill off the wife. Annoying biitch.

And, all walt has to do is burn down hanks grarage.

This times a million. I loathe Skylar... She"s always been a horrible character. I won't be satisfied, until she's dead.

and to me, the car looked just like Mike's car???

More thoughts on last night's brilliant episode:

Walt and Hank:

the writers again do a great job of asking good or bad? right or wrong? and they do it cleverly in the conversation between Walt and Hank.

Walt:: you're destroying our family

Hank: I don't care about family

STOP!!!!! CONSIDER THAT!!!

As evil as Walt has become, the impetus for his actions is founded in goodness and nobility - he's a dying man that has played by the rules all his life but his family will be left struggling, and he wants to fix that before he's gone. Walt started out doing all of this FOR FAMILY.

And Hank will so easily claim he doesn't care about family - and we know he doesn't, not really, Hank's asswhole personality has revealed that over the years - family is not first for Hank - Hank's own "tough cop" ego, reputation, and job is what's first for him.

If Hank doesn't care about family, why did he tell Walt to bring Skyler and the kids to their house? The minute he had an inkling of confirmation that Walter was Heisenberg, the first thing he thought of was Skyler and the kids. That doesn't seem like a man who doesn't care about family to me.

Walter's care for his family has completely eroded away. Now he's trying to fake the funk, but he's still more drawn to his "empire".

If Hank doesn't care about family, why did he tell Walt to bring Skyler and the kids to their house? The minute he had an inkling of confirmation that Walter was Heisenberg, the first thing he thought of was Skyler and the kids. That doesn't seem like a man who doesn't care about family to me.

Walter's care for his family has completely eroded away. Now he's trying to fake the funk, but he's still more drawn to his "empire".

exactly.

Hank only said that with regards to busting Walt.

but he's still more drawn to his "empire".

yeah - are we in the meth business or money business? we're in the EMPIRE business.

Also, these videos were pretty entertaining - BB recaps:

Maybe Aaron Paul and Bryan Cranston are really cooking Meth and the whole show is a front.

:couch:

Maybe Aaron Paul and Bryan Cranston are really cooking Meth and the whole show is a front.

:couch:

Don't for a MINUTE act like you KNOW Walt. He worked SO hard to keep his family and that emotionally stunted, withholding biotech of a wife gave back NOTHING! And Jesse? How hard does Walt have to work for that ungrateful stoners gratitude? And he kept asking Mike for a simple "thank you"' but NOOOO....

I just watched this on Tivo. Despite my excitement for the show restarting, I just don't get to watch a lot of my shows live, what with taking care of the daughter.

I won't restate anything that everyone else has already said. I will just say that the writing on this show is so damned good, and the actors portray these roles perfectly. That scene in the garage left me with chills for about 2 minutes after the show ended. I am getting sad that this show is ending.

Also, Skylar needs to get run over by a bus...several times. What is it with the female leads on these shows? Lost had Kate. The Walking Dead had Lori. This show has Skylar. Can we please just get a woman on these shows that doesn't make me want to off myself please? :wall: :wall:

I just watched this on Tivo. Despite my excitement for the show restarting, I just don't get to watch a lot of my shows live, what with taking care of the daughter.

I won't restate anything that everyone else has already said. I will just say that the writing on this show is so damned good, and the actors portray these roles perfectly. That scene in the garage left me with chills for about 2 minutes after the show ended. I am getting sad that this show is ending.

Also, Skylar needs to get run over by a bus...several times. What is it with the female leads on these shows? Lost had Kate. The Walking Dead had Lori. This show has Skylar. Can we please just get a woman on these shows that doesn't make me want to off myself please? :wall: :wall:

Ray Donovan's wife is also the most annoying character on the show. I think the only female lead in a show I ever really like was Edie Falco on the Sopranos.

Ray Donovan's wife is also the most annoying character on the show. I think the only female lead in a show I ever really like was Edie Falco on the Sopranos.

And she was a bunch too. Enjoy the fuucking riches, but be a stone biitch as soon as there's consequences. Just like booksellers.

Really? "Goodfellas becomes "booksellers"? Aargh!!!

She was awesome when she was on Deadwood.

Who is she now and who was she on Deadwood.

Loved Deadwood. Like Hell On Wheels now.

Who is she now and who was she on Deadwood.

Loved Deadwood. Like Hell On Wheels now.

She plays Abby, Ray Donovan's wife, and she played Trixie on Deadwood.

Edit: I believe the actress's name is Paula Malcomson.

It's the one thing a lot of shows don't get right...the anti-hero's wife. Only David Chase was able to do a somewhat decent job with Carmela. Abby needs a swift kick in the kunthole.

She plays Abby, Ray Donovan's wife, and she played Trixie on Deadwood.

Edit: I believe the actress's name is Paula Malcomson.

Who is Abbey and Ray ?

Who is Abbey and Ray ?

We're talking about the show Ray Donovan, on Showtime. Sorry...

Who is Abbey and Ray ?

It started out talking about annoying wives and how we all want Skylar to die in a fire.

It started out talking about annoying wives and how we all want Skylar to die in a fire.

Thanks I never heard of it. I got :wacko:

And I root for her death every chance I get. KEEP walking into the pool Kunt !!!

I don't get why so many people dislike Skyler. If anything she's just a boring character. She's terrified of Walt and what he's become. Seems pretty rational to me.

I don't get why so many people dislike Skyler. If anything she's just a boring character. She's terrified of Walt and what he's become. Seems pretty rational to me.

She's got a face like Rocky Dennis. Everyone would tolerate her if she was better looking.

She's got a face like Rock Dennis. Everyone would tolerate her if she was better looking.

Ah, so it's purely mysoginistic. I figured as much.