Sign in to follow this  
FFer

How many players from your draft are still on your team?

At the half way point, I have 5 out of 16 players remaining. Best value pick was getting Brees in round 11. Worst was taking Garraoplo over Ryan. With a little luck and the waiver wire I am undefeated so far.

12 out of 20. So basically all my starters. Alex Smith, Royce Freeman, and Carlos Hyde were traded. Corey Davis, Delanie Walker, Eli Manning,D.J. Moore, and Tyler Eifert were dropped.

7 of 16 - 14 team performance league. Currently 3-4, 7th in scoring

11 of 16 - 12 team auction league. Currently 4-3, 4th in scoring

11 of 15 - 10 team redraft. Currently 2-5, 2nd in scoring.

15 of 21 (1 is on IR) - 10 team keeper league. Currently 5-2, 3rd in scoring.

12 team ppr high stakes league...17 rounds(17 rostered with no position limits)....must start 1 qb 2rbs 4 wr(tight ends are not mando and count as receivers) 1 k and 1 def

drafted

ryan, goff

gurley, mixon, r freeman, chubb, yeldon

juju, hogan, jordy, agholor, t burton, a miller, ebron, trequan smith(didnt actually draft him but added him before season started so i consider it the same as i meant to draft him and corrected my mistake before season)

tucker

tenn D

double W/L ...each loss 20 bucks in the pot....20 per drop add

current roster

ryan, goff

gurley, mixon, freeman, chubb, yeldon

juju, hogan, agholor, burton, ebron, trequan, oj howard, njoku

tucker

indy d

5 of 15. Still have my 1-5 picks. Tho I just dropped Rivers to cover Ertz being a bye next week. Will probably get him back after Ertz's bye. I'm in 1st in my league so far at 5-2

12 team ppr high stakes league...17 rounds(17 rostered with no position limits)....must start 1 qb 2rbs 4 wr(tight ends are not mando and count as receivers) 1 k and 1 def

drafted

ryan, goff

gurley, mixon, r freeman, chubb, yeldon

juju, hogan, jordy, agholor, t burton, a miller, ebron, trequan smith(didnt actually draft him but added him before season started so i consider it the same as i meant to draft him and corrected my mistake before season)

tucker

tenn D

double W/L ...each loss 20 bucks in the pot....20 per drop add

current roster

ryan, goff

gurley, mixon, freeman, chubb, yeldon

juju, hogan, agholor, burton, ebron, trequan, oj howard, njoku

tucker

indy d

should add im 10-4 in 2nd...1st in points and 1st in power rankings....should be 11-3 but i made a poor lineup decision that i should have never made and lost a H2H game by 3 points

A lot of them, very limited on the amount of moves one can make.

I managed to keep 8 of 15, but got a rocky start to my RB corp drafting Bell first round...

I'm in a keep one player drafted after the 4th round, and ironically most of my late round picks are doing well. My first few... not so much so I used them as trade fodder early and am still at a respectable 5-2.

5 (Hunt, Zeke, Green, Hill, Rivers) out of 17. I'm 5-2, should be 6-1 but lost to only undefeated guy week 1 because I played Hogan-who was promptly given a size 9 1/2 up his @$$ by week 2-cut for John Brown. Would be 6 players I still have but just traded Goff (for Winston) because LAR is having him hand off to Gurley in RZ all the time. My worst decision ALL YEAR was Hogan...………….huckabee sanders has more speed than him.

I made one move due to an injury. Still solid (6-1) and remarkably healthy.

13 of 17 in a 10-team. Full disclosure: I dropped Lewis and Goodwin and got them back before regret ruined me. Im 3-4 with several bad start/sit weeks costing me wins and/or points in bunches.

9 of 18 in a 12-team. Lenny is the bane of my existence. No Yeldon. I also drafted Chris Hogan and Peyton Barber in this one. Ronald Jones got dropped early and has been on and off my team all year. Also 3-4 in this one. The rbs are brutal but I am hanging on.

12 teamer, short benches, 14 rounds. 8 of 14 (although one, Jameis Winston, gets an asterisk because I dropped him and picked him back up due to injuries). Really nailed 1-3 and 6 (Barkley, McCaffrey, Mixon, Baldwin, Wilson and Manny Sanders...in that order).

Other 12 teamer I'm only holding on to 6 of 14.