WhiteWonder

2019 check in

Super early but still.... is everyone returning?

Would anyone or everyone be interested in putting small stakes on the league this year? 20 dollars each, pay out 1st (200) 2nd (100) and 3rd (20) ?

Just an idea. Not a lot of investment for a full baseball season and we have had smaller markets contending lately...

I'm in. But if Trump never pays me my money, I wont be able to do the $20.

In. B)

My $20 would be nothing more than a donation for the foreseeable future (I uhh, I have the O's), but if that's what the league decides, I'm okay with it.

• Haha 1

Yeah I'm in.  Exclusives dwindling with the current Jays management but maybe they'll sign someone and/or not just wait until mid-season to bring up some of this youth.  I'd love to give the top three a portion of $20.

• Haha 1

I'm in for now, but after further consternation, replace me if we go pay.  

Its not the cost....$20 isnt going to break me.  I'd just rather not put money into a league that will likely have 2-3 dead teams (therefore giving advantage to a few teams over others) by August.  I'm not suggesting you guys refrain from making it a pay league.  If a majority want to go that route, by all means, that's the way it should go.  I'd just personally rather not do it because I'm already in a couple of high dollar leagues.  I've always viewed this one as a reprieve from the day to day "stress" of those. 

I'm not trying to talk you guys out of it.  Just telling you where I'm coming from on it.

I would rather go optional on the cash prize.  Too many lopsided teams either on the really good or really bad side.  I'll never have enough quality SP to ever really compete here.  But if some owners wanted to voluntarily play for a ball hat of the MLB team represented to the winner or something I'd be up for something like that.

we also need to get a little serious about this if we are going to do it.