Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Should MJ music be played now?

Just now, DonS said:

Wait, what did Broderick supposedly do? 

Car accident killed someone

• Thanks 1

You guys are forgetting the bigger picture here...

Unless there is proof that he drank beer in high school then he's above reproach.

11 minutes ago, DonS said:

Matthew Broderick was vacationing in Northern Ireland with then-girlfriend, Jennifer Grey, in 1987 when his BMV collided head-on with another vehicle, instantly killing a mother and daughter. Broderick was charged with causing death by dangerous driving and faced five years in prison, but he was later convicted of a lesser charge - careless driving - and fined only $175. Is that how much two lives are worth in Ireland?

1 hour ago, vuduchile said:

Matthew Broderick was vacationing in Northern Ireland with then-girlfriend, Jennifer Grey, in 1987 when his BMV collided head-on with another vehicle, instantly killing a mother and daughter. Broderick was charged with causing death by dangerous driving and faced five years in prison, but he was later convicted of a lesser charge - careless driving - and fined only $175. Is that how much two lives are worth in Ireland?

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/06d98f77-29b3-4e55-8ae0-5e8fbca9574d

3 hours ago, DonS said:

Yeah, I was wondering that too. :dunno:

3 hours ago, vuduchile said:

Well, he also is in the jail of  marrying Sarah Jessica Parker.  

7 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

Well, he also is in the jail of  marrying Sarah Jessica Parker.  

one might say, rather then being in the dog house, he has to sleep in the stable

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, wiffleball said:

So answer me this one question. MJ hand that weird skin condition that some black people get. At least two of his accusers slash victims could describe in detail exactly what MJ's junk and the surrounding skin bleaching look like. How would both of them be able to know that?

And again, there are men in entertainment purgatory right now who I've never been to court. Who have never had a chance to face their accuser and demand proof of a crime. Whose accusers have just randomly said shiit on Twitter without any backup whatsoever. 

I think I read sometime back that's why MJ wasn't prosecuted in court because the kid was NOT able to describe what his looked like, he tried to describe it and he was completely wrong.

13 hours ago, DonS said:

Godzilla

7 minutes ago, edjr said:

PAY ATTENTION TO ME!

Beat me to it. 

Edit: sounds like she needed to listen to Momo's advice and cut the long way. 

0e7.jpg