Sign in to follow this  
gocolts

Torture, Al-Qaeda Style

link

MAY 24--In a recent raid on an al-Qaeda safe house in Iraq, U.S. military officials recovered an assortment of crude drawings depicting torture methods like "blowtorch to the skin" and "eye removal." Along with the images, which you'll find on the following pages, soldiers seized various torture implements, like meat cleavers, whips, and wire cutters.

Look at all the drawings and then see the real Al-Qaeda.

see the real Al-Qaeda.

As opposed to the Al-Qaeda with the burnished media image for rescuing kittens and holding pancake breakfasts at the local mosque?

:o

Also, please refer to my signature for some important information about yourself

As opposed to the Al-Qaeda with the burnished media image for rescuing kittens and holding pancake breakfasts at the local mosque?

:wall:

Also, please refer to my signature for some important information about yourself

Kick azz. I made someone's sig :o :D

:(

Well if everyone knew who the real Al-Qaeda is, why do members of the house and senate defend them so much. :rolleyes:

Kick azz. I made someone's sig :o :D

Well if everyone knew who the real Al-Qaeda is, why do members of the house and senate defend them so much. :wall:

Because Rosie says they are our friends!!!!

Kick azz. I made someone's sig :banana: :headbanger:

Well if everyone knew who the real Al-Qaeda is, why do members of the house and senate defend them so much. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Al-Qaeda torture...gocolts posts...tomato...tomato.

"Akbar, how do I burn someone with an iron?"

"Here, just look at this diagram."

"Oh, okay, that looks easy."

:unsure: That made me laugh hard. I was thinking the same thing.......

"Hey...how the heck do we do that?" "Here silly....it's so simple" "Ohhhh" and they all laugh.

The strange thing about this topic is this.

How long did our media go on and on about Abu-Grab. The NYT ran with it for weeks. People still bring it up all the time. You know, how we put undrware on their heads. Yet this story has not gotten an ounce of media attention. Real torture by our enemy. But the media wants nothing to do with it, since it doesn't put the U.S. as the bad guys. It makes me focking sick how the media won't touch this, and all of the liberal replys in this thread seem to go right along the lines of the main stream media. :doublethumbsup: :rolleyes:

How long did our media go on and on about Abu-Grab. The NYT ran with it for weeks. People still bring it up all the time. You know, how we put undrware on their heads. Yet this story has not gotten an ounce of media attention. Real torture by our enemy. But the media wants nothing to do with it, since it doesn't put the U.S. as the bad guys. It makes me focking sick how the media won't touch this, and all of the liberal replys in this thread seem to go right along the lines of the main stream media. B) :dunno:

Someday your head is going to explode from too much righteous indignation.

It really is unbelievable that the media doesn't report this. This is a shocking revelation - who would have thought that terrorists perform torture? And yet when the US does it, it's all over the news, as if we should be held to some higher standard or something. The media sucks :banana:

I'd like to think we aspire to higher standards than terrorists.

This is media bias getting in the outragous range. Get all up in arms about someone with panties on their head, yet have nothing to say about this, which is real torture. Abu-grab was not torture as much as just a little humilation. Not hot irons being put on your chest, not heads in vices, or even ripping out eyeballs and and cutting off your limbs.

I know why the media won't run it. They are scared all they have worked for all these years of twisting Iraq war coverage would have been for nothing. They try to paint our boys over there as the terrorists. They want us to lose. Because a republican is in power.

It is getting way out of hand with all this non-reporting going on. :cheers:

Someday your head is going to explode from too much righteous indignation.

says the guy who likes to preach to people about rec drug use.

pot......kettle..... :cheers:

says the guy who likes to preach to people about rec drug use.

pot......kettle..... :cheers:

Preach? If you recall, I said people who use drugs in their 30s are stupid. Hardly preaching. Do as many drugs as you want. I could care less how many brain cells some idiot fries.

Preach? If you recall, I said people who use drugs in their 30s are stupid. Hardly preaching. Do as many drugs as you want. I could care less how many brain cells some idiot fries.

how's that preaching working out for you <_<

how's that preaching working out for you :ninja:

Yeah, whatever. Guilty conscience, I presume?

It really is unbelievable that the media doesn't report this. This is a shocking revelation - who would have thought that terrorists perform torture? And yet when the US does it, it's all over the news, as if we should be held to some higher standard or something. The media sucks :o

:doh: :thumbsup:

Was thinking the exact same thing. "Hey Achbar - I'm having a hard time 'getting' this whole "blowtorch to the skin" deal. Is there some kind of instructional video - or maybe even just a diagram or something on this? Is it MY skin? - or the Infidels?" :thumbsdown:

:D

I get the impression this is more the kind of stuff you see disturbed middle shoolers doodling on their notebooks for all the people who are 'mean' to him.

Why would they write it down when they can just watch HOSTEL. :thumbsdown:

Just looked at the pictures - Why are they torturing Yakoff Smirnoff?? :thumbsdown:

"Iraq - What a Country!!"

Well if everyone knew who the real Al-Qaeda is, why do members of the house and senate defend them so much. :thumbsdown:

Show me one quote from any member of congress defending AQ, just one!

Show me one quote from any member of congress defending AQ, just one!

I don't know why I should even bother. If you won't come to the realization that SOME liberals in both houses have done this, you are living in a bubble. But here goes.

Of coarse they don't come right out and say"We support Al-Qaeda". They try to do it covertly in their words. You must be able to read between the lines. You need to learn to decode what they are saying. I know you are incapable of that. You only see absolutes. You try and find little bitty technicalities in ever statement in an effort to appear smarter and better then anyone else. So here are some quotes from JUST ONE member.

"We've become the enemy."
John Murtha, Jan. 5, 2006

You might say how is that statement showing support to Al-Qaeda???? In turn I would ask, how is that supporting out troops??? He just called OUR troops the enemy. :ninja:

"They actually went into the houses and killed women and children. And there was about twice as many as originally reported by Times."
John Murtha May 19, 2006

Well we all know now that this was all BS and the case against the Haditha Marines has completly fell apart. But Murtha didn't wait for the investigation to be finished. He could not wait to call his fellow Marines baby killers.

Even Wolfe Blitzer tagged Murtha on this one with the following exchange:

BLITZER: The marines say they're still investigating. They don't know what happened yet. The pentagon says the same thing. How do you know what happened?

MURTHA: Wolf, you read the "Time" magazine articles. There are pictures, there are photos. You don't have to talk to the military about the proof.

Murtha, on CNN/Wolf Blitzer, May 19, 2006

So Murtha can't wait for the investigation to be done. He takes the word of "Time" magazine over our pentagon findings, which have proved the Marines did nothing wrong.

That sounds a whole lot like Al-Qaeda support, if you a smart enough to read between the lines of what Murtha has been saying. There are many many more but like I said before, you live in a bubble and is way to skeered to learn the truth about SOME liberals.

I'd like to think we aspire to higher standards than terrorists.

:ninja: :ninja:

I love how people look at what the terrorists do and ask why we can't do the same thing. We're the f'n United States of America! We are the good guys! If we start acting like terrorists then the terrorists have won.

...not a single quote "defending AQ".

:ninja:

:thumbsup: :first:

I love how people look at what the terrorists do and ask why we can't do the same thing. We're the f'n United States of America! We are the good guys! If we start acting like terrorists then the terrorists have won.

I agree in principle, but I think we're pretty focked up in following, for example, the Geneva Convention. We refuse to arm our medical evac choppers b/c "it's against the Geneva Convention".

In the meantime, insurgents and terrorists specifically target these choppers because they know they won't be fired upon. :wall:

Focking stupid. The GC was meant for clearly marked, uniformed state-sponsored combatants. :ninja:

I agree in principle, but I think we're pretty focked up in following, for example, the Geneva Convention. We refuse to arm our medical evac choppers b/c "it's against the Geneva Convention".

In the meantime, insurgents and terrorists specifically target these choppers because they know they won't be fired upon. :wall:

Focking stupid. The GC was meant for clearly marked, uniformed state-sponsored combatants. :cheers:

I question our whole military strategy. Besides the obvious question of what are we doing in Iraq in the first place, I don't see what the plan is over there. Its like the troops are walking around with a big X on their backs. It seems to me that we should be fighting these terrorists with specially trained CIA agents who can order in a military strike i.e. laser guided rocket when appropriate or who can kill terrorists on their own when innocents are too close. We're smarter than these terrorists. Why can't we kill them through some good old covert poisioning or nicely placed explosives. I just don't see this as a job for the troops.

I question our whole military strategy. Besides the obvious question of what are we doing in Iraq in the first place, I don't see what the plan is over there. Its like the troops are walking around with a big X on their backs. It seems to me that we should be fighting these terrorists with specially trained CIA agents who can order in a military strike i.e. laser guided rocket when appropriate or who can kill terrorists on their own when innocents are too close. We're smarter than these terrorists. Why can't we kill them through some good old covert poisioning or nicely placed explosives. I just don't see this as a job for the troops.

Yeah, I think more and more people are figuring this out. You station 10,00 (or whatever) troops in selected heavily fortified basis in and around Iraq. You leave the daily patrolling (aka - bomb fodder) and civil war policing up to the Iraqis. - Then strike hard and fast as intel gleaned from intelligence sources is developed - or when the Iraqis call for back-up.

There are many many more but like I said before, you live in a bubble and is way to skeered to learn the truth about SOME liberals.

I asked directly for one quote supporting your following statement:

Well if everyone knew who the real Al-Qaeda is, why do members of the house and senate defend them so much.

You failed to provide one. Do you not understand there is a difference between criticizing the actions of our military and "defending" Al Qaeda? Are you one of those people that think that anybody who doesn't support the war is automatically supporting the enemy?

Sorry Dude, it just doesn't add up. Your logic is flawed, your thinking skewed and your ability to see anything in any way other than absolutes should preclude you from even opening your mouth.

As Mark Twain once said "Better to be quiet and have people think you're an idiot, than opening your mouth and removing alll doubt!"

I asked directly for one quote supporting your following statement:

You failed to provide one. Do you not understand there is a difference between criticizing the actions of our military and "defending" Al Qaeda? Are you one of those people that think that anybody who doesn't support the war is automatically supporting the enemy?

Sorry Dude, it just doesn't add up. Your logic is flawed, your thinking skewed and your ability to see anything in any way other than absolutes should preclude you from even opening your mouth.

As Mark Twain once said "Better to be quiet and have people think you're an idiot, than opening your mouth and removing alll doubt!"

So "We have become the enemy" means what to you????

You are the one who only deals with absolutes, as I said earlier. That is why you have so much trouble deciphering the news and what is said. You are so blinded by your liberalism, you can't understand simple statements. It is as if you are such a die-hard liberal, no liberal can say or do anything wrong. I am different in that way. I follow no party line. I decide for myself on each issue. I am not affraid to say when G Dubya is wrong. Or any other republican for that matter. You on the other hand will defend a liberal who calls the US military the enemy. Go figure :thumbsdown:

. I follow no party line. I decide for myself on each issue. I am not affraid to say when G Dubya is wrong. Or any other republican for that matter. You on the other hand will defend a liberal who calls the US military the enemy. Go figure :argue:

:mad:

Yeah right.

I feel special now(more special than before). One of my old threads got bumped. :overhead:

How long did our media go on and on about Abu-Grab. The NYT ran with it for weeks. People still bring it up all the time. You know, how we put undrware on their heads. Yet this story has not gotten an ounce of media attention. Real torture by our enemy. But the media wants nothing to do with it, since it doesn't put the U.S. as the bad guys. It makes me focking sick how the media won't touch this, and all of the liberal replys in this thread seem to go right along the lines of the main stream media. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It's not even a liberal thing....those guys in Abu were there because they were aiding the insurgency. The Iraqi prison guards were smuggling in weapons to the detainees to kill our MPs. The things that went on afterwards were more than justified, imho. However, none of it was ever linked to 9-11 it was all about keeping tabs on where IEDs, mortars, and small arms were being stored.

It's not even a liberal thing....those guys in Abu were there because they were aiding the insurgency. The Iraqi prison guards were smuggling in weapons to the detainees to kill our MPs. The things that went on afterwards were more than justified, imho. However, none of it was ever linked to 9-11 it was all about keeping tabs on where IEDs, mortars, and small arms were being stored.

:rolleyes: Thanks for sharing this info. I think I read another post today where you described this too.

Why do they need drawings when there is better video, Hostel and Hostel II