Sign in to follow this  
Dallas_Empire

A bet for the Dallas vs Philly game!

Alright, focker, time to put up or shut up.

If the Eagles win this weekend, you will not post on this board until the draft (and if you post under an alias, even Pimpdaddy or whatever that ahole's name is, you ban yourself).

If Dallas wins, I will stay off of the board until the draft.

Buck up or pipe down. What's it gonna be?

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...t=0&start=0

The bet was offered to me in the above listed thread.

I gladly accept this bet and now await your reply. I just called you out in front of everyone so be a man and post here to accept.

:thumbsup: :music_guitarred:

The problem with this bet is i know GhostofMeanMachine99 will honor the bet.

You are a bandwagon fan, welcher of a person though. I dont think you would honor the bet. I think GhostofMeanMachine99 shouldnt accept it.

The problem with this bet is i know GhostofMeanMachine99 will honor the bet.

You are a bandwagon fan, welcher of a person though. I dont think you would honor the bet. I think GhostofMeanMachine99 shouldnt accept it.

I will honor it.

Go Cowboys......hope he takes your bet Empire.....should be interesting..... :music_guitarred:

He offered me the bet first, so he has basically already accepted and agreed to the terms. I am now calling this clown out. It will be good because Dallas is a lock to win the game and I will be getting rid of an eagles fan for everyone. :thumbsup:

Get your batteries ready so you can pelt santa with them.

I just want to make it clear. We have an agreement. Right? You have agreed. For how long? If the loser can't provide the proper banishment .... I will personally guarantee, banishment of a member number much less than yours .... for a whole year.

Do you agree?

This bet is a joke. If Dallas wins, Ghost is a class act and will honor it. If the Eagles win, Dallas Empire will just do what he did when Pimpdaddy was forced to whimper away in sheer embarrassment- he'll just login as somebody else.

No way that asspipe will ever honor a bet. First thing he'll do is say the refs cheated or something lame and then he'll create his new account. D.E. is the most immature, dishonest doosh on the site. There is no way he's noble enough to stick to his word.

So, the board risks losing a quality member while Dull-ass Empire will think he's being clever by sneaking back in. Lose- lose for FFToday.

Don't do the bet, Ghost.

Oh, and Merry Christmas to all. :pointstosky:

This bet is a joke. If Dallas wins, Ghost is a class act and will honor it. If the Eagles win, Dallas Empire will just do what he did when Pimpdaddy was forced to whimper away in sheer embarrassment- he'll just login as somebody else.

No way that asspipe will ever honor a bet. First thing he'll do is say the refs cheated or something lame and then he'll create his new account. D.E. is the most immature, dishonest doosh on the site. There is no way he's noble enough to stick to his word.

So, the board risks losing a quality member while Dull-ass Empire will think he's being clever by sneaking back in. Lose- lose for FFToday.

Don't do the bet, Ghost.

Oh, and Merry Christmas to all. :pointstosky:

How do you know anyone on a internet message board is a class act? Pimptaddy could have come back anyways, his bet was ended a while ago anyways. Dallas won three in a row already.

Don't do the bet, Ghost.

Oh, and Merry Christmas to all. :unsure:

He offered me the bet. He challenged me first and he is the one who came up with the idea. I merely accepted. I have said I will honor the bet, but I won't have to do anything because Dallas will win.

How do you know anyone on a internet message board is a class act? Pimptaddy could have come back anyways, his bet was ended a while ago anyways. Dallas won three in a row already.

This is true. Pimptaddy did complete the requirements of his bet and this proves he is a class act and quality person. Seems to me that the Eagle nation likes to offer bets and then run away when the bet is accepted. :unsure:

Don't do the bet, Ghost.

Oh, and Merry Christmas to all. :unsure:

:wall: ghost is a class act? kinda like you? listen, im not defending empire here, but you two are pretty dam obnoxious, imo. i know, i'm just a stupid Cowboys fan. my opinion means nothing! :shocking: next you'll prolly say day old doughnut is a "good samaritan" and eagles green is a heck of a family man. :lol:

:wall: ghost is a class act? kinda like you? listen, im not defending empire here, but you two are pretty dam obnoxious, imo. i know, i'm just a stupid Cowboys fan. my opinion means nothing! :unsure: next you'll prolly say day old doughnut is a "good samaritan" and eagles green is a heck of a family man. :lol:

Time is ticking away. Where is Ghost machine? He made a bet and now he is hiding. Pretty pathetic! Come out Ghost machine and accept the bet that you made. Are you afraid? Scared Dallas will win? Typical Eagle fan crap, they make comments and then run away. :shocking:

I'll be chearing my ass off for Philly.

I don't give a fock about the bet. Pimp/Empire was going to leave once Dallas misses the playoffs or bows out in the first round again. He might bandwagon a team until the Superbowl, but just like last year he'll spend the offseason stalking strippers and exposing himself to 8 year olds.

This is true. Pimptaddy did complete the requirements of his bet and this proves he is a class act and quality person. Seems to me that the Eagle nation likes to offer bets and then run away when the bet is accepted. :dunno:

Curious Pimpire, what were the conditions of this bet? I didnt realize the taddy alias had a bet he was honering?

Link?

Curious Pimpire, what were the conditions of this bet? I didnt realize the taddy alias had a bet he was honering?

Link?

As I recall Pimptaddy made a bet to stay away until Dallas won a number of games. Dallas completed the requirement and thus Mr Pimp was free from his obligation. I don't know the specifics and don't have a link. You have to ask pimp about it.

I don't give a fock about the bet. Pimp/Empire was going to leave once Dallas misses the playoffs or bows out in the first round again. He might bandwagon a team until the Superbowl, but just like last year he'll spend the offseason stalking strippers and exposing himself to 8 year olds.

I am still waiting for a reply from Ghost Machine. Come out and acknowledge the bet! I imagine he will pretend he did not check the board until after the game and thus free himself from the bet. Pretty shady and it shows a complete lack of class and honor. :thumbsdown:

As far as I am concerned, this bet is final and both parties have already agreed to the terms. He proposed the bet and thus agreed to the terms and I have accepted so it is a done deal in my eyes. When Dallas wins Sunday this guy must stay away.

I am still waiting for a reply from Ghost Machine. Come out and acknowledge the bet! I imagine he will pretend he did not check the board until after the game and thus free himself from the bet. Pretty shady and it shows a complete lack of class and honor. :thumbsdown:

As far as I am concerned, this bet is final and both parties have already agreed to the terms. He proposed the bet and thus agreed to the terms and I have accepted so it is a done deal in my eyes. When Dallas wins Sunday this guy must stay away.

And when Dallas loses we'll just get a brand new member blindly pimping the Cowboys. :lol:

:lol: ghost is a class act? kinda like you? listen, im not defending empire here, but you two are pretty dam obnoxious, imo. i know, i'm just a stupid Cowboys fan. my opinion means nothing! :thumbsdown: next you'll prolly say day old doughnut is a "good samaritan" and eagles green is a heck of a family man. :dunno:

I'll vouche for Newbie. While none of us can be sure if a person is a decent person outside of the cyberworld, Newbie seems to be a pretty good person.

But then again, maybe he's the Zodiac Killer.....who knows?!

Time is ticking away. Where is Ghost machine? He made a bet and now he is hiding. Pretty pathetic! Come out Ghost machine and accept the bet that you made. Are you afraid? Scared Dallas will win? Typical Eagle fan crap, they make comments and then run away. :thumbsdown:

What kind of loser would sit on this bored all day during Xmas. Really.

Sorry I'm so late in "accepting" a challenge that was thrown out to you. My bad. Been spending the holidays with the family. What was I thinking?

What's there to accept? I put it out there, asked you to put up or shut up, and you accepted.

No need to make a Broadway production out of it.

:music_guitarred:

Nothing makes my sunday better than watching TO b1tch at someone...Well, Eli's retarded look is a close second.

:music_guitarred:

Nothing makes my sunday better than watching TO b1tch at someone...Well, Eli's retarded look is a close second.

eli always looks like he wants to say, "hey coach i want sprinkles, and nuts, and whipped cream on my sunday after the game." "and then i get to plug in my spiderman nite lite. yaaaaaahhhhhh!"

Sorry I'm so late in "accepting" a challenge that was thrown out to you. My bad. Been spending the holidays with the family. What was I thinking?

What's there to accept? I put it out there, asked you to put up or shut up, and you accepted.

Then it is done. Everyone is a witness to this bet. If the Cowboys lose I am gone until the draft and if the Eagles lose Ghost Machine is gone until draft day. When The Eagles lose Sunday you are banished from this site until the draft. I can't wait to get rid of you. :music_guitarred:

Then it is done. Everyone is a witness to this bet. If the Cowboys lose I am gone until the draft and if the Eagles lose Ghost Machine is gone until draft day. When The Eagles lose Sunday you are banished from this site until the draft. I can't wait to get rid of you. :thumbsdown:

**OFFICIAL BET**

Good luck boys.

:thumbsdown:

I know some people who run and administer several discussion boards. I seem to remember there being a way they tracked trolls by ISP addresses. If dude tries to weasel back on the board under a different gloss, there may be a way to rat him out. Unless he has access to more than one computer or goes to the local library.

Hell, he probably wishes the Boys choke so he can start up his new game. Dude's probably tittering and slobbering all over himself thinking up some new candy-ass board name. What a shrill. :cry:

Go Eagles.

He did the same thing Thanksgiving. Then he went out and hacked up a poor stripper.

Wow what to do???The two most annoying fan bases this side of New England.....While Ghost might grind a few folks, Dallas Empire has got to be the biggest douche bag ever to post here....a good game made more interesting.I guess for one day GO EAGLES :overhead: :lol:

As I recall Pimptaddy made a bet to stay away until Dallas won a number of games. Dallas completed the requirement and thus Mr Pimp was free from his obligation. I don't know the specifics and don't have a link. You have to ask pimp about it.

:headbanger:

Wow what to do???The two most annoying fan bases this side of New England.....While Ghost might grind a few folks, Dallas Empire has got to be the biggest douche bag ever to post here....a good game made more interesting.I guess for one day GO EAGLES :unsure: :headbanger:

It is like Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome. Tomorrow, two men will enter and only one will leave. :overhead:

It is like Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome. Tomorrow, two men will enter and only one will leave. :bandana:

You have to be a gutterslut alias :thumbsdown: