Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Bush 'disappointed' our enemies didn't have WMD's

"You know, not having weapons of mass destruction was a significant disappointment," he said, referring to the discovery that Bush's rationale for the Iraq War didn't exist. "I don't know if you want to call those mistakes or not, but they were things [that] didn't go according to plan."

Yes, yes, isn't it just so disappointing that our troops didn't writhe on the ground dying from chemical and biological wepons? I mean, then Bush and Diick coud say "See? I TOLD you so!" - And hey now, it's that FAR more important? :lol: Note that the guy Bush claims is single-handedly responsible for that "disappointment" is the same guy that Bush gave the Presidental Medal of Freedom to. Huh, I wonder what he would have given him is he was say, NOT responsible for the single biggest foreign policy fock up in U.S. history?

Ah, the last Bush Presser. A thick vein of comedic gold has finally run dry.

Thank God Sarah Palin (Bush with a Kooch) has come to his comedic rescue. - Sort of a comedy writers bailout plan if you will. :pointstosky:

NAH NAH NAH NAH, NAH NAH NAH NAH, HEY HEY NOW, GOODBYE! :cry:

I think common sense would infer that he meant that the intelligence that was given to him that Iraq had WMD's was false is what was dissapointing. That the intel itself was wrong. Maybe we could infer that more easily if we knew the context of your quote, but alas you give us no link.

I think common sense would infer that he meant that the intelligence that was given to him that Iraq had WMD's was false is what was dissapointing. That the intel itself was wrong. Maybe we could infer that more easily if we knew the context of your quote, but alas you give us no link.

It's weird about the constant non-links with wiffle. Hell, that is supposedly why moose was banned.

I think common sense would infer that he meant that the intelligence that was given to him that Iraq had WMD's was false is what was dissapointing. That the intel itself was wrong.

What he said.

This isn't exactly some nugget burried in "withleather.com" It's the biggest focking news story today. That's somethign a dolt like Dr. Grimm/GoColts can never quite figure out. He and his ilk post shiit from some email they get like it's gospel, but can't quite get the difference between that and a major focking news story on every single newsnet. I noticed there wasnt' a link to the story about the Cardinals game either. :)

But to your point, that's not what he said. See those little " " things? That means that's his exact words. That's why they're called "quotation marks" and not "what he meant to try and say, but didn't have the intellectual capacity to do so marks" they're not "inference marks" either. - It's a DIRECT QUOTE.

But to your 'inference' - Obviously he's not disappointed with the intel because the guy that (per Bush) gave him that "dissapointing" intel? Was awarded the highest civilian honor a President can bestow - BY GWB himself at his own discretion. It's a little like giving Jake Delhomme the MVP award for yesterday's game, but being 'disappointed' in his 6 turnovers. :first: So, your 'common sense' inference is shot to hell by Bush himself.

Ah, the old Bushisms: Turns out inference ain't so reliable. When he said: "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

- Who knew how right he was? Bush has done more to fock up this country than AQ's wettest dream.

And yet, there's still 22% of American idiots who rush to his defense. Worst focking approval rating ever yet, there's always gonna be some moron rushing to his defense - especially down here in Texas. "He may be an idiot, but he's OUR idiot!" :banana:

wow, you really do need laid.

:first:

But to your point, that's not what he said. See those little " " things? That means that's his exact words. That's why they're called "quotation marks" and not "what he meant to try and say, but didn't have the intellectual capacity to do so marks" they're not "inference marks" either. - It's a DIRECT QUOTE.

And you took that quote and inferred his meaning to be he was "disappointed" our soldiers didn't writhe in agony from WMDs. :first:

Focking moron.

God it'll be great to have a President where we don't have to infer what he meant every time he speaks.

In eight more days, that is.

This isn't exactly some nugget burried in "withleather.com" It's the biggest focking news story today. That's somethign a dolt like Dr. Grimm/GoColts can never quite figure out. He and his ilk post shiit from some email they get like it's gospel, but can't quite get the difference between that and a major focking news story on every single newsnet. I noticed there wasnt' a link to the story about the Cardinals game either. :overhead:

But to your 'inference' - Obviously he's not disappointed with the intel because the guy that (per Bush) gave him that "dissapointing" intel? Was awarded the highest civilian honor a President can bestow - BY GWB himself at his own discretion. It's a little like giving Jake Delhomme the MVP award for yesterday's game, but being 'disappointed' in his 6 turnovers. :rolleyes: So, your 'common sense' inference is shot to hell by Bush himself.

Ah, the old Bushisms: Turns out inference ain't so reliable. When he said: "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

- Who knew how right he was? Bush has done more to fock up this country than AQ's wettest dream.

And yet, there's still 22% of American idiots who rush to his defense. Worst focking approval rating ever yet, there's always gonna be some moron rushing to his defense - especially down here in Texas. "He may be an idiot, but he's OUR idiot!" :wacko:

Dude, give it a rest already. I do not post sh1t I get in email. What exactly do you get out of making up something like that anyway??? Good to know I have an "Ilk" following though.

Fock, I was simply wondering how come moose got banned for not providing a link and yet you get by with it constantly.

And you took that quote and inferred his meaning to be he was "disappointed" our soldiers didn't writhe in agony from WMDs. :rolleyes:

Focking moron.

Still trying to defend Bush!!!! lol! :wacko: Worst US President in history! :overhead:

Still trying to defend Bush!!!! lol! :lol: Worst US President in history! :shocking:

Um, there was no defense of Bush there. I simply pointed out what an idiot Wiffle is. Whining about anyone inferring something when his inference was assinine at best.

Yes, yes, isn't it just so disappointing that our troops didn't writhe on the ground dying from chemical and biological wepons? I mean, then Bush and Diick coud say "See? I TOLD you so!" - And hey now, it's that FAR more important? :rolleyes: Note that the guy Bush claims is single-handedly responsible for that "disappointment" is the same guy that Bush gave the Presidental Medal of Freedom to. Huh, I wonder what he would have given him is he was say, NOT responsible for the single biggest foreign policy fock up in U.S. history?

Ah, the last Bush Presser. A thick vein of comedic gold has finally run dry.

Thank God Sarah Palin (Bush with a Kooch) has come to his comedic rescue. - Sort of a comedy writers bailout plan if you will. :banana:

NAH NAH NAH NAH, NAH NAH NAH NAH, HEY HEY NOW, GOODBYE! :banana:

Dude, give it a rest already. I do not post sh1t I get in email. What exactly do you get out of making up something like that anyway??? Good to know I have an "Ilk" following though.

Fock, I was simply wondering how come moose got banned for not providing a link and yet you get by with it constantly.

Um, there was no defense of Bush there. I simply pointed out what an idiot Wiffle is. Whining about anyone inferring something when his inference was assinine at best.

Not too surprising: two people even more clueless than W, Recliner Lemming and godolts.

These dudes would roll over and say "arf" if Bush asked them to. No concept of right and wrong at all. :thumbsdown:

This isn't exactly some nugget burried in "withleather.com" It's the biggest focking news story today. That's somethign a dolt like Dr. Grimm/GoColts can never quite figure out. He and his ilk post shiit from some email they get like it's gospel, but can't quite get the difference between that and a major focking news story on every single newsnet. I noticed there wasnt' a link to the story about the Cardinals game either. :banana:

But to your 'inference' - Obviously he's not disappointed with the intel because the guy that (per Bush) gave him that "dissapointing" intel? Was awarded the highest civilian honor a President can bestow - BY GWB himself at his own discretion. It's a little like giving Jake Delhomme the MVP award for yesterday's game, but being 'disappointed' in his 6 turnovers. :rolleyes: So, your 'common sense' inference is shot to hell by Bush himself.

And yet, there's still 22% of American idiots who rush to his defense. Worst focking approval rating ever yet, there's always gonna be some moron rushing to his defense - especially down here in Texas. "He may be an idiot, but he's OUR idiot!" :banana:

Really? I just watched CNN for an hour and didn't see anything on it. Biggest story of day huh? :thumbsdown:

You have to understand Bushspeak. He's not disappointed that he missed the opportunity to pretend to be sad during a photo op with biologically/chemically poisoned troops. He's disappointed that another of his favorite major excuses for invading Iraq turned out to be bogus.

You have to understand Bushspeak. He's not disappointed that he missed the opportunity to pretend to be sad during a photo op with biologically/chemically poisoned troops. He's disappointed that another of his favorite major excuses for invading Iraq turned out to be bogus.

Now that makes sense. The general public needed you as a translator all these years.

man... i'd love to be president and have everything be picked apart to the point where i look like a monster...

sure... he hasn't been the best president (que to some focktard to say something ghey like "you can say that again"), but he catches a ton of sh1t for things that aren't 100% his fault, "somebody has to be accountable" i think he has done a good job taking all of this sh1t in stride...

obviously he didn't mean literally that he's upset that those countries don't have WMDs... he was upset about the actions he took after consulting the information he was given...

on a side note... if i was starting a dodgeball team he'd have a spot after the way he dodge that guy's shoes

Not too surprising: two people even more clueless than W, Recliner Lemming and godolts.

These dudes would roll over and say "arf" if Bush asked them to. No concept of right and wrong at all. :music_guitarred:

Recliner doesn't have a thought, beyond the most basic motor skills, that isn't given to him by Rush Limbogus.

man... i'd love to be president and have everything be picked apart to the point where i look like a monster...

sure... he hasn't been the best president (que to some focktard to say something ghey like "you can say that again"), but he catches a ton of sh1t for things that aren't 100% his fault, "somebody has to be accountable" i think he has done a good job taking all of this sh1t in stride...

obviously he didn't mean literally that he's upset that those countries don't have WMDs... he was upset about the actions he took after consulting the information he was given...

on a side note... if i was starting a dodgeball team he'd have a spot after the way he dodge that guy's shoes

if he was younger...better looking and a smooth talker, he wouldve got away with a lot more...like Clinton did..or the new guy will...

had this been Obama at the helm..the media would instead focus on how the intelligence let him down and how Saddam is no longer around to torture....

if he was younger...better looking and a smooth talker, he wouldve got away with a lot more...like Clinton did..or the new guy will...

Clinton got a BJ from a woman in a consensual affair and he was dragged through the mud by righty. I think that is a little further down on the the ladder than, say, war crimes. Righty wanted to impeach Clinton for his offense and yet Bush and Chaney will never have to worry again about the consequences of their heinous actions over the last 8 years.. I think Bush got away with plenty.

These dudes would roll over and say "arf" if Bush asked them to. No concept of right and wrong at all. :headbanger:

Ok...here is where I will chose to jump in.

Look, I dislike RP as much as the next guy...but in this instance...he is dead on balls accurate.

Wiffle made an inference into what Bush was meaning...and got pissed when others did the same thing.

Its obvious Bush's intention was not to say he wished guys were on the ground dying.

But was disappointed his reasoning for going to war ended up being completely wrong.

Nobody is defending Bush or saying that his presidency was good in this.

Just that Wiff took his words one way...a way that no sane person should even come close to taking it.

And of course you jumped in because of who replied.

What it comes down to is another time Bush sucked while speaking and did not get his point across the greatest.

Its obvious Bush's intention was not to say he wished guys were on the ground dying.

But was disappointed his reasoning for going to war ended up being completely wrong.

What it comes down to is another time Bush sucked while speaking and did not get his point across the greatest.

If It's so 'obvious', why did he give the nation's highest civilian honor to the guy who (per Bush) GOT it "completely wrong"?

If It's so 'obvious', why did he give the nation's highest civilian honor to the guy who (per Bush) GOT it "completely wrong"?

Do you seriously think he was meaning to say he was disappointed that he did not see US military men and women dying because of WMDs?

Come on wiff...I think you are better than that (though, not sure these days).

Do you seriously think he was meaning to say he was disappointed that he did not see US military men and women dying because of WMDs?

You didn't answer my question. Of course, no one else has either. Because it blows the shiit outta "he meant to say, the intelligence..."

But I'll man up and do what others can't - Obviously not. It's called hyperbole by extension to make a point. Something lost on the mouth-breathing bumper sticker literalists around here. When you're CIC, you don't deploy troops to a combat theatre and then say: "You know, not having weapons of mass destruction was a significant disappointment," That's a QUOTE. Not a GD 'inference'. It shows your focking priorities. The motherfocker is more worried about his legacy and politics than the actual combat. You don't say "gee, the fact that Saddam Hussein didn't have WMD has a significant disappointment". Any competent CIC would be motherfocking THRILLED that he didn't send his troops into a theatre with WMD. Do you think Eisenhower was "disappointed" that Hitler didn't deploy the Lufwaffe on D-Day? Did he ever come CLOSE to saying that?

Like I said, it shows his priorities. When asked the question, he has the choice to say: "You know, I'm THRILLED to be absolutely wrong about Saddam and his WMD. I'd rather be wrong than put even a single soldier at risk." - A good man, a competent CIC not worried about his 'legacy' would say that. He didn't. He didn't even come CLOSE. Not ONCE in the million times he's been asked about this. It's been lie, deny, spin, minimize & blame. Like I said, this isn't just an unfortunate example of Bush doing mortal combat with the English language once again, it shows his priorities - and his character.

It's called hyperbole by extension to make a point.

I love it when Wiffle crawfishes. :pointstosky: :thumbsup:

You did your usual "Bush is an idiot" schtick and had your d!ck knocked in the dirt, now you have to come back with "it was hyperbole".

Nice job, moron.

You didn't answer my question. Of course, no one else has either. Because it blows the shiit outta "he meant to say, the intelligence..."

But I'll man up and do what others can't - Obviously not. It's called hyperbole by extension to make a point. Something lost on the mouth-breathing bumper sticker literalists around here. When you're CIC, you don't deploy troops to a combat theatre and then say: "You know, not having weapons of mass destruction was a significant disappointment," That's a QUOTE. Not a GD 'inference'. It shows your focking priorities. The motherfocker is more worried about his legacy and politics than the actual combat. You don't say "gee, the fact that Saddam Hussein didn't have WMD has a significant disappointment". Any competent CIC would be motherfocking THRILLED that he didn't send his troops into a theatre with WMD. Do you think Eisenhower was "disappointed" that Hitler didn't deploy the Lufwaffe on D-Day? Did he ever come CLOSE to saying that?

Like I said, it shows his priorities. When asked the question, he has the choice to say: "You know, I'm THRILLED to be absolutely wrong about Saddam and his WMD. I'd rather be wrong than put even a single soldier at risk." - A good man, a competent CIC not worried about his 'legacy' would say that. He didn't. He didn't even come CLOSE. Not ONCE in the million times he's been asked about this. It's been lie, deny, spin, minimize & blame. Like I said, this isn't just an unfortunate example of Bush doing mortal combat with the English language once again, it shows his priorities - and his character.

We get his freaking quote...the problem is...you took your inference as to why you thought the quote sucked.

Say it sucked because all he was doing was passing off the blame (where he focked up and relied on crappy intel that he probably knew was crappy).

There are plenty of things to bash the guy for no doubt. But at least do it without inferring some ridiculous crap liek you did.

Bush never said he was disappointed that they did not use the WMDs...just that they did not find any.

That is where your ridiculous statement just falls apart.

Clinton got a BJ from a woman in a consensual affair and he was dragged through the mud by righty. I think that is a little further down on the the ladder than, say, war crimes. Righty wanted to impeach Clinton for his offense and yet Bush and Chaney will never have to worry again about the consequences of their heinous actions over the last 8 years.. I think Bush got away with plenty.

im a big bill cliton supporter....im just saying..smooth talkers and those who can make anything sound believable or convincing will always get away with a lil more than others...didnt the trade center have a bombing during bills term? things happened..

Gotta love Rusty. He comes in after everybody leaves and declares victory from the rubble of FAIL. What a joke.

Anyone see a post by Rusty in this thread?

I think Wif caught a little something from the Gutterkunt.

:thumbsup: Rusty.

By the way, everyone knows. Not just wiffle and me. We just love to stick it in your face. :banana:

Anyone see a post by Rusty in this thread?

I think Wif caught a little something from the Gutterkunt.

I guess we now know who is the gs alias....

I guess we now know who is the gs alias....

You too dipsh!t. You too. Until Mikey tells me differently, all you gay repub nasty talkers are Rusty. Especially YOU!

You too dipsh!t. You too. Until Mikey tells me differently, all you gay repub nasty talkers are Rusty. Especially YOU!

you are like the geek club stalker. btw you don't get dates bc your vagina smells bad.

you are like the geek club stalker. btw you don't get dates bc your vagina smells bad.

You followed me. Therefore you sir are stalking me.

And me with that terrible smell. Btw, how'd YOU know about that?

POW!!! Looks like a "Hit" too me with that reaction. :unsure: