Sign in to follow this  
Mark91G

best Oline for Rushing

with everyone looking at their keepers I find a lot of my league are looking at individual runners and not really what has happened to the line in front of them.

the lines that are being debated in my league are

falcons

dolphins

cowboys

packers

id say cowboys lost a lot of talent but still have enough to be a top o line for zeke whenever he gets to play.

packers always do a good job and with Rodgers mobility and accuracy keeps the rush at bay but not real RB1 I feel

dolphins tbh iv not got much knowledge off but gave ajayi a great year last year can they repeat ?

and falcons had such a diverse offense last year I dot know if the line was great or they had so many weapons playing well 2 stud RBs top WR and a qb having a career year that the.

if you had to rank these o lines what's your order and if you had to pick 2 RBS to have from the list who would it be ?

also any other o lines ppl are questioning or expecting a big leap from ?

The Browns (don't laugh) should have a nice Oline this year...they spent major $ & should be considered towards the top. Maybe not top 5, but definitely top 6-8 (@ least on paper).

The Browns (don't laugh) should have a nice Oline this year...they spent major $ & should be considered towards the top. Maybe not top 5, but definitely top 6-8 (@ least on paper).

they do and crowell I think should have a very good year if they don't lean on him to much making defences start to load the box.

I always feel the browns tend to have a top 5 something each yeah but nothing else so it all falls apart .

the above teams are just the ones people are debating in my league due to keepers, I for example have freeman and ajayi to choose from and unsure of both olines, Ajayi durability questions and Coleman stealing touches from freeman.

the oline could be the deciding factor for me

When Kyle Long plays and is healthy enough to be effective, the Bears interior line is one of the tops in the league. That is where Howard thrives

• Like 1

If we're mostly talking run blocking, I think the Cowboys, and Raiders are tops in the league. I consider the Browns to be Top 5 or VERY close. Plus, Crowell did very well behind a terrible line last year and little deep threat passing game. He should do even better this year. Kizer can fling the long ball so I'm glad he's getting the start of Kessler (noodle arm).

Also, Eagles and Panthers have good lines, and I think the Bucs have a pretty good line. The Patriots have an average line, but because of Brady they don't need to be spectacular.

Of the 4 teams you list I have Dallas first, Atlanta second, Miami third and GB forth.

Fins could move up if they have everyone healthy and gelled by week one, but that's doubtful.

Other underrated olines imo:

Browns

Bears

Texans

I like the Titans also

I was surprised this wasn't mentioned right away. Titans had the best OL last year, ahead of the Cowboys.

Of the 4 teams you list I have Dallas first, Atlanta second, Miami third and GB forth.

Fins could move up if they have everyone healthy and gelled by week one, but that's doubtful.

Other underrated olines imo:

Browns

Bears

Texans

Phins line-(Specifically Tunsil) hasnt looked good this preseason. FYI

Titans OLine is definitely top 5

I dont think anyone here need to be told this.

Titans ran teams over with the run all year long.

The Eagles have been talked about as having the best offensive line for both passing and rushing.

I've read this recently... and if that's the case, which of the RB runningbacks will be the beneficiary? Blount, Smallwood, or Sproles? Funny how you could have such a solid offensive line, yet not know who your starting runningback will be?

I've read this recently... and if that's the case, which of the RB runningbacks will be the beneficiary? Blount, Smallwood, or Sproles? Funny how you could have such a solid offensive line, yet not know who your starting runningback will be?

that seems to be a theme in a lot of teams have solid a oline but not a set RB1 or the other way around,

cowboys have both but possible 6 weeks out for zeke

bears and titans have both so I look for them to have big numbers on the ground.

they will all benefit.

a good O line is good for everyone.

It will help Blount and Smallwood more than it would help sproles, but it will help them all.

Oakland's interior offensive line, guard-to-guard, is the best in the league. The line overall is hands down the top pass blocking unit and probably top three (behind Dallas and TN) in run blocking. Philly and the Brownies also have very good lines.

Oakland's interior offensive line, guard-to-guard, is the best in the league. The line overall is hands down the top pass blocking unit and probably top three (behind Dallas and TN) in run blocking. Philly and the Brownies also have very good lines.

I do like the line in Oakland. underrated for sure. I really think the offense is excellent in so many ways, yet I'm always surprised that people barely talk about them.

Titans, Browns and Steelers are underrated. By season end all three will grade out in the top 5. Tthe Cowboys are a bit overrated, mostly because Tyron Smith is hurt for the Cowboys, Doug Free retired and Leary left. Until Smth is cleared that line isn't quite the same line as last year.

Edit: Just found this after I posted:

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-ranking-all-32-offensive-line-units-heading-into-the-2017-season

I had, honestly, forgotten about the Eagles.

Some teams that are horrible, offensively so at pass blocking are pretty good run blocking. Houston/Seattle/Arizona. I think they don't get recognized as good run blocking lines (as it should be) becuase so bad pass blocking.

Titans, Browns and Steelers are underrated. By season end all three will grade out in the top 5. Tthe Cowboys are a bit overrated, mostly because Tyron Smith is hurt for the Cowboys, Doug Free retired and Leary left. Until Smth is cleared that line isn't quite the same line as last year.

Edit: Just found this after I posted:

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-ranking-all-32-offensive-line-units-heading-into-the-2017-season

I had, honestly, forgotten about the Eagles.

I'm just going to throw this out there... they ranked the Bucs 30th. The Bucs are not great, not even going to pretend they are. But they're not one of the worst in the league. Their line is reasonably decent, probably somewhere in the middle of the pack.