Sign in to follow this  
fugoondo

Grabbed this off another board. Forgive me

Could be bullcrap...but its worth putting up here I guess.

QUOTE:

A buddy of mine was at a charity event last night and Faulk was there. He got into some discussions about football and Marshall told him that Holt was done for the year and going to have knee surgery. This information has not been released to the media, so you will not be able to validate! Dump Holt for anything you can get!

Again...this is from another board. This isnt a buddy of mine. Just a copy and paste of another post from another board. Take it for what its worth. Im looking to see if there was even a charity event that Faulk would have been at this week.

From what I hear...Marshall Faulk isn't the type of guy who is going to hang out and talk to a fan...let alone talk to a fan about the injury status of players on his team. From what I hear... He's a pr1ck

I just confirmed. A buddy of mine works in the unemployment office in Detroit and Joey Harrington went in there to fill out some preliminary paperwork for the end of the season, and he said that Terrance talked with his brother and not only is he getting surgery, he's getting his knee amputated.

it doesn't mean that you have to dump him. but if you can trade for equal value, i'd do it. i don't like players with lingering injuries..... wasn't Horn suppose to play 3 weeks ago?? hmm........... Holt could be next.

I just confirmed. A buddy of mine works in the unemployment office in Detroit and Joey Harrington went in there to fill out some preliminary paperwork for the end of the season, and he said that Terrance talked with his brother and not only is he getting surgery, he's getting his knee amputated.

I know that guy!!! I heard the same thing!

:blink: good one

Well this sounds like nonsense, but regardless I would look to trade Holt. He's having some knee problems and his starting QB is out with a shoulder injury.

(nobody @ Oct 25 2005, 06:27 PM)

lol thats funny stuff.

It would suck, but at this point everyone is dealing with injuries. I had Moss, Holt, Dillon and Griese all go down the last 2 weeks and still managed to beat both division leaders. If he is out, grab another WR and deal with it. Just as long as we know before kickoff, Moss really pissed me off this last week.

I am picking up Chatman as insurance (Favre has to throw to someone) and even if Holt is done I will be keeping him for next season. I got him for $13 in an auction league and with $4 salary bump he is still worth it.

Just his knee?

Is this really crap? I just dropped Holt and picked up Freddie Mitchell because I heard that he is the new #2 in GB.

Should be a great move for me. :(

Is this really crap? I just dropped Holt and picked up Freddie Mitchell because I heard that he is the new #2 in GB.

Should be a great move for me. :(

Nice pickup!

Actually it's true. My supermodel girlfriend was at the same event.

You wouldn't know her, she lives in Canada.

If this were true, wouldn't it be a great time to target Isaac Bruce. I bet you could get him pretty cheap right now if you can afford to be without him for 2 weeks.

Could be bullcrap...but its worth putting up here I guess.

QUOTE:

A buddy of mine was at a charity event last night and Jerry Lewis was there. He got into some discussions about Richard Simmons and Jerry told him that Simmons was small like an infant and is going to have peniz surgery. This information has not been released to the media, so you will not be able to validate! I would choke Richard's slong with anything I can get!

fixored

Actually the site was:

WhenPigsFly.com

:banana:

:cry:

If this were true, wouldn't it be a great time to target Isaac Bruce. I bet you could get him pretty cheap right now if you can afford to be without him for 2 weeks.

I like that thought...

I don't know about the validity of this kids claim but a PCL could be a pretty nagging injury. the problem is even though the swelling goes down the strength of the joint is compromised. The good news is surgery is rarely needed for this injury so Holt should be back after the bye. From what I know Holt only has a grade 1 strain but who knows. I would not be the least bit surprised if this turned into a nagging thing for the remainder of the season.

Here's a pretty good read on the injury if anyone is interested

http://www.intelihealth.com/IH/ihtIH/WSIHW...9339/25965.html

Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

:banana: :cry:

I can't believe that this thread has gone on this long with the ridiculousness (if that is a word) that started it. I know a guy who cuts hair for a guy who's girlfriend sucked Vick off and he's got herpes. So I know a barber who has herpes so I don't let him cut my hair anymore. :banana: