Sign in to follow this  
zen

With the Superior Board Quality of TDZ...

Maybe Dan should broaden his horizons a bit. You know, create an eye-friendly splash page that lists all the updates he posts in his news forums now, as well as links to his Craptastic Forum and Fantasy Football forum. He could even rename it and give it a new domain name, something like, oh I don't know, Fantasy Football Tomorrow or Fantasy Football Now or Your Facist Free Fantasy Football Forum (www.ffff.com).

With his superior customer base, I bet he'd be atop the google rankings in no time flat. He could even hire some computer savvy bloke like Swerski to write up a real handy FF cheatsheet compiler for everyone's draft. I bet he could make some money off that. I bet he could make even more money with site advertising, you know, since he has such a large user base now.

What do you guys think?

:blink:

Guest tiki_gods

computer savvy bloke like Swerski

After reading Swerski's post from earlier today at TDZ I don't know if the Intertech guys here at FF Today want him working for them.

It's not a secret bad place when everyone keeps blabbing about it.

After reading Swerski's post from earlier today at TDZ I don't know if the Intertech guys here at FF Today want him working for them.

I think you misread and misunderstood my query. Swerski would most definitely NOT be working for the FFtoday intertech.

EDIT: I'm not speaking for Swerski mind you, it was just a suggestion for a hypothetical situation. I'm just thinking aloud.

Guest tiki_gods
I think you misread and misunderstood my query. Swerski would most definitely NOT be working for the FFtoday intertech.

sarcasm

Maybe Dan should broaden his horizons a bit. You know, create an eye-friendly splash page that lists all the updates he posts in his news forums now, as well as links to his Craptastic Forum and Fantasy Football forum. He could even rename it and give it a new domain name, something like, oh I don't know, Fantasy Football Tomorrow or Fantasy Football Now or Your Facist Free Fantasy Football Forum (www.ffff.com).

With his superior customer base, I bet he'd be atop the google rankings in no time flat. He could even hire some computer savvy bloke like Swerski to write up a real handy FF cheatsheet compiler for everyone's draft. I bet he could make some money off that. I bet he could make even more money with site advertising, you know, since he has such a large user base now.

What do you guys think?

:o

I think BiPolar beat me to the list. :blink: Where is zzzzzzzzzzzzz anyway? He needs to update it. :wub:

Guest tiki_gods

This was what I was referring to

This thread has now become up for deletion, and quite possibly we'll have another bannation before the last green beer is drunk today. :banana: :lol:

Wow...this is all pretty crappy since TDZ only got it's birth because of FFT'ers. I think it started with the Geeks vs. Mangeboard challenge. And now thedanzone is a place to hack and fock with FFToday. :lol:

:banana:
He's going down with his glasses on folks! If they're from Eagles Green, grab them!

RIPIA Zen! :lol:

Wow...this is all pretty crappy since TDZ only got it's birth because of FFT'ers. I think it started with the Geeks vs. Mangeboard challenge. And now thedanzone is a place to hack and fock with FFToday. :lol:

That you Mike?

He's going down with his glasses on folks! If they're from Eagles Green, grab them!

RIPIA Zen! :banana:

What? I didn't post anything sexual, links to anything sexual, nor have I insulted anyone. I fielded a suggestion for discussion. Plu-ease. Only a Nazi would censor something like this.

What were you referring to again? :lol:

:chicken:

Guest tiki_gods
What were you referring to again? :lol:

:chicken:

:censored:

Wow...this is all pretty crappy since TDZ only got it's birth because of FFT'ers. I think it started with the Geeks vs. Mangeboard challenge. And now thedanzone is a place to hack and fock with FFToday. :thumbsdown:

I've been at TDZ, but I haven't seen "hack and fock with FFToday" anywhere in the menu system. :unsure:

I've been at TDZ, but I haven't seen "hack and fock with FFToday" anywhere in the menu system. :thumbsdown:

Read this thread and comprehend it.

Read this thread and comprehend it.

Pffft. I've read it.

I still don't agree with characterizing TDZ as "a place to hack and fock with FFToday" just because free speech is still valued there.

Next thing, you'll be calling us terrorists.

Pffft. I've read it.

I still don't agree with characterizing TDZ as "a place to hack and fock with FFToday" just because free speech is still valued there.

Next thing, you'll be calling us terrorists.

It's the people over there, not the place. It is sad that certain longtime posters have gone over there and done things to hurt FFToday. What part of that can't you grasp?

It's the people over there, not the place. It is sad that certain longtime posters have gone over there and done things to hurt FFToday. What part of that can't you grasp?

What does "going over there" have to do with "doing things to hurt FFToday?"

You act like TDZ hacked FFToday. That didn't happen.

Some used admin powers that they shouldn't have after the site was hacked, but TDZ had nothing to do with that.

What part of that can't you grasp?

Guest tiki_gods

:popcorn:

Who threatened to hack FFtoday?

What does "going over there" have to do with "doing things to hurt FFToday?"

You act like TDZ hacked FFToday. That didn't happen.

Some used admin powers that they shouldn't have after the site was hacked, but TDZ had nothing to do with that.

What part of that can't you grasp?

You are clueless and lack reading comprehension. There is nothing left for me to say to you that will turn on the lights.

You are clueless and lack reading comprehension. There is nothing left for me to say to you that will turn on the lights.

Well played. You are so witty and intelligent.

ETA - I would like to bear your children.

as an objective 3rd party reader of this thread, you are the one making no sense. You cliam some people that now use TDZ are out to get FFT yet provide nothing that actually shows/proves/ or even hints at this except you own insane ramblings :wacko:

I would suggest that you change your User ID to be "Mr. Paranoid". Thanks for playing

as an objective 3rd party reader of this thread, you are the one making no sense. You cliam some people that now use TDZ are out to get FFT yet provide nothing that actually shows/proves/ or even hints at this except you own insane ramblings :pointstosky:

He may be referring to how it's folks who are more frequent fliers over there primarily who are "testing the waters" over here though it's not "out to get fft" in their book---me thinks.

:wacko:

Your Facist Free Fantasy Football Forum (www.ffff.com).

I like this one, but its 5 "F"s.

HTH

Late arrivals to this thread are going to have no clue as to what I was referring to. Above posts were censored before you got here.

Late arrivals to this thread are going to have no clue as to what I was referring to. Above posts were censored before you got here.

I have been known to have difficulty comprehending nonexistent text.

I have been known to have difficulty comprehending nonexistent text.

In that sense I apologize to you. When I was making my posts the info was there. Nonetheless, if you look at some of the early dialogue in this thread, you might notice that quoted material is now absent.

Wow...this is all pretty crappy since TDZ only got it's birth because of FFT'ers. I think it started with the Geeks vs. Mangeboard challenge. And now thedanzone is a place to hack and fock with FFToday. :wacko:

It's mutiny.

In that sense I apologize to you. When I was making my posts the info was there. Nonetheless, if you look at some of the early dialogue in this thread, you might notice that qouted material is now absent.

It's cool.

In my opinion, it would be a mistake to point a finger at TDZ. TDZ is just the largest known refuge of Geeks while this place was down.

I think many Geeks are a little uncomfortable with recent changes here. If that feeling is concentrated at TDZ, it's only because Geeks are concentrated at TDZ.

I've been at TDZ, but I haven't seen "hack and fock with FFToday" anywhere in the menu system. :wacko:

I have not seen postings at TDZ that reflect this supposed attitude either. I see some people who are disappointed with the "new" FFToday, but I don't think that there is genuine anger or action that would come of it. I think that we are talking about people making jokes on a bored. It seems that everyone there is of the opinion that you are using someone's bored, so you have to play by their rules, but it does not mean that you have to agree with those rules.