Sign in to follow this  
HTH

Opinions on TO

I think this'll prolly be his best season by far.

(And when he get his eagle on meet him at the star)

jmo

HTH

:thumbsup:

You want my opinion on TO? I think he is a selfish, classless, & heartless piece of dog sh!t. He cares nothing about himself and his money. He is the only player in the NFL I would NEVER have on my fantasy team just based on principle. Even if he was there in the 12th round I wouldn't take the piece of sh!t. Besides, it's only a matter of time before Parcellls gets sick of his act and suspends him anyway....

You want my opinion on TO? I think he is a selfish, classless, & heartless piece of dog sh!t. He cares nothing about himself and his money. He is the only player in the NFL I would NEVER have on my fantasy team just based on principle. Even if he was there in the 12th round I wouldn't take the piece of sh!t. Besides, it's only a matter of time before Parcellls gets sick of his act and suspends him anyway....

Well put. I don't think he's going to suspend him though. I think he will end up hitting him really hard and the cameras will catch it. :bench:

I think he's the greatest WR in the game an anybody that gets to watch him every week is in for a real treat. Philadelphia hasn't had a player that was that amazing on the field since Reggie White.

His personality is obviosly off, but when you have him on your side, there's no one else that tops him. Personally, I have zero problems with him. I just wish he didn't sign with Dallas. I'm an Eagles fan and the Cowboys now have two of my favcourite players in Bledsoe and Owens. Makes me sick. :bench:

Wow...thats pretty harsh..

It's easy to ask, but what if he went to the Texans?

I've got some friends who are Dallas fans and it's about 50-50 on their opinion of him being on the team.

So, for instance, if TO was traded to the Texans, and you guys went to the playoffs mainly based on his playing, and he seemed to have a better attitude throughout the year, do you think that you could change your opinion about him, or with all the crap that he has pulled in the past just makes him unlikeable to you forever?

I'm not a TO fan for some of the same reasons you stated, but the boy is talented...

(Damn, I sound like Fuzzy Zellor)

I think he's the greatest WR in the game an anybody that gets to watch him every week is in for a real treat. Philadelphia hasn't had a player that was that amazing on the field since Reggie White.

His personality is obviosly off, but when you have him on your side, there's no one else that tops him. Personally, I have zero problems with him. I just wish he didn't sign with Dallas. I'm an Eagles fan and the Cowboys now have two of my favcourite players in Bledsoe and Owens. Makes me sick. :bandana:

Dude, I completely agree with everything you said except the Bledsoe part. What gives. He's average.

Work ethic, physical abilities and motivation on the field he is the best WR in the game.

One of the best players on the field on Sunday (or Thursday or Monday). The problem is there are 6 other days in the week.

Eagle fan here and I don't think he should have been suspended.

I look for him to do what he is told in practice and to keep his mouth shut. During the game I see him running his patterns and doing his thing on the field and when the offense comes off I think he will sit by himself so as not to get in any confrontation. I also feel he will now be just out for himself even more and could care less if Dallas wins. :lol:

Dude, I completely agree with everything you said except the Bledsoe part. What gives. He's average.

I've just been a fan of his since he entered the league. A lot of people think he sucks, but I think he's awesome. :headbanger:

I've backed him his entire. I can't stop now.

I've just been a fan of his since he entered the league. A lot of people think he sucks, but I think he's awesome. :headbanger:

I've backed him his entire. I can't stop now.

Understood. I'm the same way with Favre. Bledsoe or Mcnabb under center in green for the next 3 years, who do you take?

Understood. I'm the same way with Favre. Bledsoe or Mcnabb under center in green for the next 3 years, who do you take?

With the team built the way it is, I'd have to go with McNabb. Bledsoe doesn't fit the WCO and unless Reggie Brown emerges as a go-to WR, Bledsoe would be sacked long before Pinkston and/or Greg Lewis and co. got open.

If were bringing in a new HC with a new system - I'd take Bledsoe.

With the team built the way it is, I'd have to go with McNabb. Bledsoe doesn't fit the WCO and unless Reggie Brown emerges as a go-to WR, Bledsoe would be sacked long before Pinkston and/or Greg Lewis and co. got open.

If were bringing in a new HC with a new system - I'd take Bledsoe.

Interesting. I guess it really doesn't matter much cause even if Stinkston got open he'd drop the rock no matter who threw it to him. He's a chickenbleep.

I'd take him.

Bollinger looked like he could play to me. Who do you guys want under center?

I think he's the greatest WR in the game an anybody that gets to watch him every week is in for a real treat.

Well I hope the Dallas fans enjoy this "treat" as much as SF and Philly fans did.

Work ethic, physical abilities and motivation on the field he is the best WR in the game.

One of the best players on the field on Sunday (or Thursday or Monday). The problem is there are 6 other days in the week.

yep....nobody plays harder....which as a football fan ...is all i care about

plus he super entertaining in boring focking league.....spiking the star...the greatest taut in sports history

wish i coulda seen andys face...when t o parked in space....LOLOLOLOL

i loved watching him play, but i really wish him the worst football-wise. like i'm not rooting for injury or anything, just subpar, lackluster play on his behalf.

if there is a fair god in this world, he would drop a perfectly thrown pass in the end zone in the last game of the season, resulting in a cowboys loss and them not going to the playoffs.

Well I hope the Dallas fans enjoy this "treat" as much as SF and Philly fans did.

I am a Philly fan and I thought Owens was incredible. I still wish we had him and I have zero regrets about the one amazing season he had here. I also enjoyed watching him in the games he played before the suspension.

His physical attributes at the position are second to none. He's phenomanal and fans that get to watch him play in their city get to see something special every week. There aren't many athletes in any sport that are as amazing as he is.

When people ask you to name the top players in any sport that you would pay money to see - Without question he is in the top 1-5 that I would watch.

Nobody can cover him and he backs up his talk EVERY week with his play on the field.

Bla, bla bla..... where do you select him in a 12 Team Redraft?

Personally, I'm not sure yet.... but I've heard people speculate

that he will go late 1st early second. I take RBs early, so I don't

touch this clown until the 3rd Round at the earliest, Thoughts????

:bench:

I have him in a keeper league and will keep keep for a late 2nd (the 24th pick) in a 14 team league. The thing I would watch is that in the last seven seasons TO has only played 16 games once. He has played 14 14 16 14 15 14 and 7 game seasons. He usually misses games at Fantasy Playoff time, so buyer beware. Fortunately this league is a total points league and not head to head so I can afford to keep him

TO will never change and anyone who thinks he will, is too optimistic. After the fall out with the 49ers, everyone was saying he was going to be a new player with Donovan McNabb and the Eagles. That situation then became worse than the first. Though Parcells has a history of getting along with selfish players, even he will become fed up with Owens and his antics. If the price is right I will draft him this year. His first year with the Eagles he was phenomonal and there is a good chance that things will go smoothly through year one. If he is on the field he will produce.

Think he will be a problem year 2 or 3 in DullAss. I expect him to be available in the middle end of round 2. Hoping for a top 3 pick so I can get one of the big 3 RB and TO in round 2. :)

i loved watching him play, but i really wish him the worst football-wise. like i'm not rooting for injury or anything, just subpar, lackluster play on his behalf.

if there is a fair god in this world, he would drop a perfectly thrown pass in the end zone in the last game of the season, resulting in a cowboys loss and them not going to the playoffs.

bite your tongue!

cowboys better make a move this year because TO will probably only be around for 1 year and Parcells is probably done after this year.

In any league he's going to go high, There's always a couple of people who hold his value high and will overpay for him. The question is.......Is he worth more than a #2 RB, because that is what his value is worth.

Bla, bla bla..... where do you select him in a 12 Team Redraft?

Personally, I'm not sure yet.... but I've heard people speculate

that he will go late 1st early second. I take RBs early, so I don't

touch this clown until the 3rd Round at the earliest, Thoughts????

:cheers:

by average TO was the #1 WR last year. That's when he wasn't "Happy". Now that he's got his money, people think he's an idiot, no good anymore, I'm sure he's going to come out very strong. I mean he has something to prove. And the guy is a work out freak, he's in great shape, at least for 2006, he'll be very good. In a keeper league, I'd wait for a 150 yd 2 td game, then sell high on him. Because I'm not sure how 2007/2008 will turn out. But for this year, he'll be #3 WR at worst.

Hmm. Interesting cross section of opinions, especially from the Eagles fans.

Niner fan here and I loved watching TO play - even when he upstaged one of Rice's last games at Candlestick - Although he shouldn't have gone to the press about his teamates, I agreed with everything he said about Garcia etc. Not to mention McNabb did look tired IMO. :thumbsup:

Enjoy the ride cowboy fans!!

Niner fan here and I loved watching TO play - even when he upstaged one of Rice's last games at Candlestick - Although he shouldn't have gone to the press about his teamates, I agreed with everything he said about Garcia etc. Not to mention McNabb did look tired IMO. :doh:

Enjoy the ride cowboy fans!!

i acknowldge that you said "Although he shouldn't have gone to the press about his teamates", but just wanted to add to that idea.

even if what he said was 100% accurate, he still should have kept his mouth shut. every player in every sport have teammates lacking in one department or another. nobody is perfect, or the total package. doesnt mean its right to call them out publically on it.

it's easy to find faults in someone. anyone can do it. but its alot harder to find the good things and praise them on it.

Nice guy surrounded by a bunch of idiots. He plays for the love of the game not the money. Very unselfish player who just happened to get a bad rap. I hope the Cowboys don't bring him down like the Niners and Eagles did. He also has a great agent.

Nice guy surrounded by a bunch of idiots. He plays for the love of the game not the money. Very unselfish player who just happened to get a bad rap. I hope the Cowboys don't bring him down like the Niners and Eagles did. He also has a great agent.

You're right dude. And it's not his fault that his first 2 QB's were gay and hypocrites. The treatment he has had to endure makes me sick and embarassed as a fan.

You're right dude. And it's not his fault that his first 2 QB's were gay and hypocrites. The treatment he has had to endure makes me sick and embarassed as a fan.

yeah, TO is just a victim of the double standards/racism in society. I truely feel sorry for him and his plight.

Please explain why this should be his best season? I just don't see it. He has a new system, new QB and new HC to get use to. That doesn't bode well for his performance this season with the Cowboys. I am not saying he won't do well but to state his best year is pushing it a little.

You are right, he should have been shot!

I look for him to do what he is told in practice and to keep his mouth shut. During the game I see him running his patterns and doing his thing on the field and when the offense comes off I think he will sit by himself so as not to get in any confrontation.

What has led you to believe that he will change? Seems like some of you think he has made some sort of change in his life that he will be a good boy now. I just haven't seen anything to make me believe it.

he spells team with an I

He can spell?!?!?!?

Thank you Skip Bayless :thumbsup: