Sign in to follow this  
Guest stevejohnson

Are you an "internet stalker"?

Just when you think this site has hit absolute rock bottom, this thread sprouts like a demented weed.

If you will excuse me, I have to walk outside and find a brick to hit myself in the head with.

Agreed. What is the purpose of stalking if you don't get sex at the end? Or in your case, another head for your collection?

I always enjoying watching a guy who's obviously being ganged up on and made fun of, but he calls all the people who are doing it "stalkers".

I think guys like that are seriously underestimating the enjoyment we all get baiting them on.

"imagninary"? I actually feel sorry for you.....It's bad karma to continuely beat up on someone...

It is a tip that when going the "making fun of spelling" route, don't make spelling errors yourself.

It is a tip that when going the "making fun of spelling" route, don't make spelling errors yourself.

Burn!

Oh Snap!

Did you sustain an injury to your crotch? <_<

As for "drive thru envy", again not sure what that means either especially since I completely blew up your lame "flipping burgers, fryer" insult for the moronic and unoriginal comment that it is.....

As much as I enjoy destroying you mental midgets online, I have some work to do.....I'm sure you will continue to talk/stalk me well after I am gone. Enjoy......

Who you calling a midget? You heightist!! :(

As for stalking....you create a thread and then proceed to call everyone who posts in it a 'stalker'. You may want to stop projecting your paranoia on the internet. :huh:

As for stalking....you create a thread and then proceed to call everyone who posts in it a 'stalker'. You may want to stop projecting your paranoia on the internet. :huh:

Oh....no....you....di'int!

Guest stevejohnson

As for stalking....you create a thread and then proceed to call everyone who posts in it a 'stalker'. You may want to stop projecting your paranoia on the internet. ;)

Actually I called ONE PERSON, not "everybody" a stalker but why let facts get in the way of an insult?

I wasn't trying to point out spelling errors when I quoted "imagninary" just the fact that this guy is so pathetic that he has to accuse people he doesn't know of having "imaginary" friends.

Thanks for playing though......

I always enjoying watching a guy who's obviously being ganged up on and made fun of, but he calls all the people who are doing it "stalkers".

I think guys like that are seriously underestimating the enjoyment we all get baiting them on.

AGAIN, I called ONE guy a stalker, mainly because he has been stalking EVERY thread I have been in since last week. Do you morons actually read these threads or just decide to chime in with random lies and insults?

No need to answer that........

I'm glad I took a quick break from my pile of reports, uh I mean, flipping burgers (according to bandwagon that is what I do....LMFAO :mad: ) to read some more of this stuff. I just called in another co-worker of mine to read some of this nonsense. Now three of us are having a good laugh.

Thanks guys........

I'm glad I took a quick break from my pile of reports, uh I mean, flipping burgers (according to bandwagon that is what I do....LMFAO :D ) to read some more of this stuff.

Once again you are confused with the facts. I did not say you flipped burgers, I insinuated that you had deep fryer McSkills. Maybe I over estimated your abilities.

Sorry my bad. :shocking:

This is too funny...he is getting quite defensive now....

And now talking about chiming in with insults and lies (considering that is exactly what got him to be "stalked" by me).

Ahhh...more "coworkers" of yours having a good laugh.

its a tip that they are laughing at you, not with you

Guest stevejohnson
The new guy is kicking all of your asses. You better pick up your effort.

Well said :shocking:

The mods should just invoke the mercy rule and close this thread! The couple of dopes, jacka$$es, and morons (not to mention the stalker, that I see couldn't resist coming back AGAIN) that have attempted to "debate" me here is a joke! Once we get past "Deep Fryer McSkills", and retarded "Oh snap", and "you been served" come backs, you are left with nothing but the bones of a group of sad little losers that can't even win an arguement on an internet message board on their home turf! Considering this the one place on earth where they can at least pretend to be cool, I can see why they take it so hard!

At least Homer, Portis26 and the Deadskins fans come back with some decent material, these LOSERS aren't even worth my time!

The mods should just invoke the mercy rule and close this thread! The couple of dopes, jacka$$es, and morons (not to mention the stalker, that I see couldn't resist coming back AGAIN) that have attempted to "debate" me here is a joke! Once we get past "Deep Fryer McSkills", and retarded "Oh snap", and "you been served" come backs, you are left with nothing but the bones of a group of sad little losers that can't even win an arguement on an internet message board on their home turf! Considering this the one place on earth where they can at least pretend to be cool, I can see why they take it so hard!

At least Homer, Portis26 and the Deadskins fans come back with some decent material, these LOSERS aren't even worth my time!

There really was no debate or argument near as I could tell, just a lot of people observing that you seem to be a major dooshbag. HTH. :D

What have your comebacks been?

Calling me a liar (which you still cannot support), a racist (which you still cannot support)...oh...and being unoriginal and using the line I used on you.

Now, you are claiming victory against a group of people collectively making fun of you....it just keeps getting better and better.

Guest stevejohnson
There really was no debate or argument near as I could tell, just a lot of people observing that you seem to be a major dooshbag. HTH. :blink:

Ah the classic :thumbsup: to yourself......what's next? :banana:

Keep the laughs coming jacka$$es! :lol:

Ah the classic :blink: to yourself......what's next? :lol:

Keep the laughs coming jacka$$es! :lol:

The :thumbsup: was in reference to the "HTH" because clearly you aren't very bright and I would like to see you grasp what is happening in the thread. HTH. :banana:

Guest stevejohnson
What have your comebacks been?

Calling me a liar (which you still cannot support), a racist (which you still cannot support)...oh...and being unoriginal and using the line I used on you.

Now, you are claiming victory against a group of people collectively making fun of you....it just keeps getting better and better.

"Calling me a liar (which you still cannot support), a racist (which you still cannot support)...oh...and being unoriginal and using the line I used on you."

No, just a mentally ill internet stalker. I was begining to feel bad about verbally beating down a handicappied son of a b!t@h like you, but now I realize that you deserve it!

"group of people collectively making fun of you"

Considering the total amount of woman this "group" as ever had in their life is most likely somewhere in the 3-4 range and they spend 80% of their waking hours posting on line because they have no life outside the internet (posting at night, on weekends, etc....) I'm actually feel good that they don't like me. If weridos like you thought I was "cool" I am definately doing something wrong.

If you aren't a stalker you should have NO PROBLEM just ignoring this and not replying. Right now I am betting you reply to in under 10 minutes.....too bad after seeing this thread I can't bet the two people in my office to even bet on it because you have proven to be such a mark!

stevejohnson has a smalljohnson.

More man di@k comments huh Toro? Can't you think of anything else? Just come out and get it over with already!

If this were boxing, they'd have stopped it long ago.

You are right. I verbally beat down about 5 different geeks at once like Bruce Lee in Fist of Fury!

Too easy.....you guys better call in Homer or Portis26 to help! At least they have some Fu@k!ng clue!

By verbally beating down do you mean....taking every bit of bait everyone is feeding you and looking like a general jackazz?

Ahh...you make fun of the drive through lines but you chose to go for the "they do not get laid" angle. Yeah...real good one there. So you are unoriginal...or just a hypocrite. (Im chosing the latter based on your using the sportsline rankings when they fit your opinion, but dismissing the vegas odds when they worked against you)

Im not a stalker...but it is really fun watching you continue to squirm....but now you will say this proves something...oh what should I do? :blink:

Oh...and I love the serious denial you are in right now....makes it even more amusing.

More man di@k comments huh Toro? Can't you think of anything else? Just come out and get it over with already!

Wait, I got one more.

Man, you are a focking di@k.

poosay.

(Watch out, here comes INTERNET TOUGH GUY!!!!!!!!) :blink:

Guest stevejohnson
By verbally beating down do you mean....taking every bit of bait everyone is feeding you and looking like a general jackazz?

Ahh...you make fun of the drive through lines but you chose to go for the "they do not get laid" angle. Yeah...real good one there. So you are unoriginal...or just a hypocrite. (Im chosing the latter based on your using the sportsline rankings when they fit your opinion, but dismissing the vegas odds when they worked against you)

Im not a stalker...but it is really fun watching you continue to squirm....but now you will say this proves something...oh what should I do? :blink:

Oh...and I love the serious denial you are in right now....makes it even more amusing.

7 minutes......I win! I knew you couldn't resist stalking me! Seriously, print this out and bring it to your next appointment with your court ordered counselor and ask him who is stalking who! Remember this is a thread I STARTED you fu@k!ing MORON!

I haven't decided if this is just a lame alias of one of the board regulars or some 16 year old. By his spelling and simple comebacks, I'm leaning towards 16 year old.

Guest stevejohnson
Wait, I got one more.

Man, you are a focking di@k.

poosay.

(Watch out, here comes INTERNET TOUGH GUY!!!!!!!!) :blink:

AGAIN a reference to Di@k! You need to take it to the Brokeback Mountain Fan Club Board Toro! :thumbsup:

7 minutes......I win! I know you could resist stalking me! Seriously, print this out and bring it to your next appointment with your court ordered counselor and ask him who is stalking who! Remember this is a thread I STARTED you fu@k!ing MORON!

Ahhh...more insults....a great sign that we really are getting to you.

Makes it even more fun now...

AGAIN a reference to Di@k! You need to take it to the Brokeback Mountain Fan Club Board Toro! :blink:

Ahhh...so when you talk about others saying things are gay and it projecting on them...its just for them right.

Does not apply to you I guess?

Ahh...the hypocrisy continues.

Ahhh...so when you talk about others saying things are gay and it projecting on them...its just for them right.

Does not apply to you I guess?

Ahh...the hypocrisy continues.

I have a funny feeling that if we actually saw what was on the other side of the keyboard, we'd all feel terrible about this. :first:

AGAIN a reference to Di@k! You need to take it to the Brokeback Mountain Fan Club Board Toro! :lol:

Why would I want to do that? I think you are much more fun, internet tough guy. I love sitting here watching people just fock with you for pages and pages. It's absolutely hilarious. :lol: Actually, the funniest thing is that you go on and on about how much better you are then us, yet you are still here? It's kinda like going to a gay bar but telling everyone you are straight. Ow, wait did I just call you gay? :first:

Are you going to threaten to beat me up now or does that come later? :lol:

Guest stevejohnson
I have a funny feeling that if we actually saw what was on the other side of the keyboard, we'd all feel terrible about this. :lol:

No that is you looking at the mirror in the bathroom of the group home you live at!

OK, I can't take beating up on the Special Ed debate team any longer! This is getting boring!

5000 G! :first:

No that is you looking at the mirror in the bathroom of the group home you live at!OK, I can't take beating up on the Special Ed debate team any longer! This is getting boring!

5000 G! :lol:

He did NOT just go "mirror" on me, did he? :first:

I was thinking 16 year old. I'm now leaning towards 13.