Sign in to follow this  
rallo

Worst actors of all time.

My #1 choice for this category has to be.....

Brendan Frasier

First of all i can't think of a good movie he's been in except for that one where he plays a jew. I'll give him and no comment on the mummy series. I'll give him airheads too, that was decent.

Then here are his squatters

Monkeybone

Bedazzled

Dudley Do-right

Looney Tunes back in action

George of the Jungle (i know what you're thinkin... is their a single cartoon/movie ripoff this a$$clown hasn't starred in?)

Blast from the Past (Fock)

The Scout (one of the worst baseball movies of all time)

Encino Man (beat me over the fockin head)

The list goes on...

any other film stars that have starred in some of the worst movies imagineable?

Sadly enough, De Niro has been on quite a run of late. But he's obviously a great actor....though sometimes when he's doing his bit in something like Meet the Fockers, you wonder. You wonder a lot...

Keanu is up there, along with Mr. Affleck. Daredevil was an abomination saved only by the luscious presence of the man-girl.

Ed Norton couldn't act his way out of a box. What has he done lately? He just got hyped for his role in American History X, which admittedly was a pretty greta movie.

Ed Norton couldn't act his way out of a box. What has he done lately? He just got hyped for his role in American History X, which admittedly was a pretty greta movie.

:banana: Rounders :banana: It's all gravy after that. :banana:

Tom Cruise STILL can't act worth a lick, just awful. He's gotta be one of the worst ever, considering how hyped he is.

:blink: :rolleyes:

Tom Cruise

$234.2 million, "War of the Worlds" (2005)

$215.4 million, "Mission: Impossible 2" (2000)

$180.9 million, "Mission: Impossible" (1996)

$176.8 million, "Top Gun" (1986)

$172.8 million, "Rain Man" (1988)

$158.3 million, "The Firm" (1993)

$153.6 million, "Jerry Maguire" (1996)

$141.3 million, "A Few Good Men" (1992)

$132 million, "Minority Report" (2002)

$111.1 million, "The Last Samurai" (2003)

$105.2 million, "Interview With the Vampire" (1994)

$100.6 million, "Vanilla Sky" (2001)

$100 million, "Collateral" (2004)

Total Gross of These Films: $1.98 billion

Average Gross Per Film: $152.3 million

Memorable Characters: "Maverick" (Lt. Pete Mitchell), "Top Gun"; Joel, "Risky Business"; Jerry Maguire; Ethan Hunt, "Mission: Impossible" films

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/style.../100mstars.html

:blink: :shocking: :rolleyes:

Primal Fear, Fight Club, The Score. You're an asshat.

i thought he's been good in everything he's been in. :rolleyes:

I nominate Harrison Ford. Luckiest actor alive.

He has been in a ton of high grossing movies, but simpy has one emotion: scowl. He can't act, speak, hell...I don't think his blinking is believable. Most boring actor alive.

Honorable mention: Will Smith.

I nominate Harrison Ford. Luckiest actor alive.

He has been in a ton of high grossing movies, but simpy has one emotion: scowl. He can't act, speak, hell...I don't think his blinking is believable. Most boring actor alive.

Honorable mention: Will Smith.

yeah, he had zero personality as han solo or indiana jones. :rolleyes:

yeah, he had zero personality as han solo or indiana jones. :rolleyes:

I enjoyed the Indiana Jones movies. But a corpse could have played his part.

unpossible.

Harrison Ford would have been great in Weekend at Bernies.

Tom Selleck was originally cast for that role, but he was on another project at the time (Magnum?).

I think Harrison was Speilberg's carpenter when he was cast for his first major role - don't know if it was Han or Indiana..

Ed Norton is one of the best actors out there in my opinion

Reeves is the worst, but somehow lands huge roles after his award winning performance in "Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure"... man I wish I had his looks and his agent.

Oh, and nothing says "This movie will suck" like the presence of either Jennifer Lopez or post-puberty Drew Barrymore

:wub:

The only bad movie of Norton's that I have seen was "Keeping the Faith". I think that was the title. It was a travesty, co starring Ben Stiller and Jenna Elfman. Horrible movie on so many levels.

I enjoyed American History X, Rounders, Primal Fear, The Score, Fight Club, Death to Smoochy, Red Dragon, The People vs Larry Flint. And The Italian Job was OK.

Hey, let's add Tom Hanks to this abortion of a list.

I agree. Can you believe that craptastic job in "Philadelphia"? Ooh, I'm dying. Look at me.

Boo Focking Hoo!!! Whaaa!!! Whaaaa!!!!! :wub: :banana: :first:

Drama queer. :first:

The only bad movie of Norton's that I have seen was "Keeping the Faith". I think that was the title. It was a travesty, co starring Ben Stiller and Jenna Elfman. Horrible movie on so many levels.

I enjoyed American History X, Rounders, Primal Fear, The Score, Fight Club, Death to Smoochy, Red Dragon, The People vs Larry Flint. And The Italian Job was OK.

I liked Keeping the Faith but Death to Smoochy was TERRIBLE!

This goes without saying obviously, but add anything either of the wayans brothers have been in...

like double dragon...

Tom Selleck was originally cast for that role, but he was on another project at the time (Magnum?).

I think Harrison was Speilberg's carpenter when he was cast for his first major role - don't know if it was Han or Indiana..

Ed Norton is one of the best actors out there in my opinion

Reeves is the worst, but somehow lands huge roles after his award winning performance in "Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure"... man I wish I had his looks and his agent.

Oh, and nothing says "This movie will suck" like the presence of either Jennifer Lopez or post-puberty Drew Barrymore

Yes, it was Magnum, P.I. that kept Tom Selleck from being Indiana Jones.

Harrison Ford has had a wide variety of roles

- Patriot Games/Clear and Present Danger

- Presumed Innocent

- The Fugitive

- Regarding Henry

- Witness

- Indiana Jones

- Star Wars

- American Graffiti

To have him listed as a bad actor, is a joke.

Ben Affleck is hard to dispute.

Yes, it was Magnum, P.I. that kept Tom Selleck from being Indiana Jones.

- Presumed Innocent

- The Fugitive

- Regarding Henry

- Witness

- Indiana Jones

- Star Wars

- American Graffiti

To have him listed as a bad actor, is a joke.

Ben Affleck is hard to dispute.

ben affleck's only convinicing roles were in "dazed and confused" and "mall rats"...he plays a good azzhole. :banana:

- Presumed Innocent

- The Fugitive

- Regarding Henry

- Witness

- Indiana Jones

- Star Wars

- American Graffiti

I almost forgot how many bad movies Harrison Ford was in. Thanks for making my point.

Don't forget about Air Force One and 6 Days, 7 Nights. :lol:

Horrible. :banana:

I almost forgot how many bad movies Harrison Ford was in. Thanks for making my point.

What lies beneath.... awful :lol:

I disagree. The two movies you mention were horrible, which is why I removed them from the list. The ones I listed were good.

Perhaps we have to start a "good actors" thread to determine what you think is "good". :lol:

Perhaps we have to start a "good actors" thread to determine what you think is "good". :lol:

:banana:

Or do a poll on the quality of Harrison Ford's work. Not how good the movies he was in were, but specifically his acting ability.

Eh, I am trying to get some work done. Whatever.

:unsure:

Or do a poll on the quality of Harrison Ford's work. Not how good the movies he was in were, but specifically his acting ability.

Eh, I am trying to get some work done. Whatever.

We could do a poll, but it is a matter of taste as to what one considers as a good actor. I think that Ford is pretty good. I was trying to figure out who you think is good. It could be the types of films or it could be just a difference in taste. I did not want a big debate, but was looking for a perspective.

I forgot to add ANY black comedian(minus eddie murphy/richard prior)... seriously

Martin Lawrence.. sure he was in BAD BOYS... but then there was

BAD BOYS 2, blue streak, big momma's house 1&2

Any movie from the afore mentioned wayans family...

Bernie mack. Mr. 3000 god awful

Cedrick the entertainer

We could do a poll, but it is a matter of taste as to what one considers as a good actor. I think that Ford is pretty good. I was trying to figure out who you think is good. It could be the types of films or it could be just a difference in taste. I did not want a big debate, but was looking for a perspective.

I'll give it a little thought, and post it later today.

I'll give it a little thought, and post it later today.

make sure you word the poll as, "do you think harrison ford is one of the worst actors of all time?".

Tom Cruise STILL can't act worth a lick, just awful. He's gotta be one of the worst ever, considering how hyped he is.

Not a fan of his performances in Born on the 4th of July or Magnolia?

I thought he was great in both.

- I think Ed Norton is one of the best actors in the world, I wish he would make more movies tho.

- Harrison Ford does not have great range, but the limited parts he can play- he is perfect for. You guys forgot one of his best movies: Blade Runner

- Robert Deniro and Al Pacino used to be a great actor, but has really fallen off. Deniro seems to only be capable of one role now.

- For my money, the 3 most overrated actors are Samuel Jckson, Cage and Travolta. Sam Jackson is either playing a character just like Jules or he is just plain boring on screen. Cage is unconvining and always disinterested. Travolta has been in ONE great movie and 2 good movies over his 30 year career.