Sign in to follow this  
D'ohmer Simpson

When do you become a Silverback?

It's mostly that he adds no value to the overall pond, he needs more time to mature into less unfunny.

And he's stinky stoopid.

This means a lot coming from dirty dug. Really. You, my friend, are the very foundation of hilarity. Way to put me in my place.

I thought Rusty's battles with the jalapenos were pretty funny. That was you right Rustor?

I have no clue who that was, I just like calling him an original unfunny focker! :P

This means a lot coming from dirty dug. Really. You, my friend, are the very foundation of hilarity. Way to put me in my place.

:blink:

From your lips to the Gods of Doors!

I have no clue who that was, I just like calling him an original unfunny focker! :(

:wacko:

From your lips to the Gods of Doors!

Other than a dust speck on the coat tails of Silverbacks who actually made some semblance of an impact on this board, name 1 focking thing for which you are known. Come on, name 1, and let's see if 1 single person remembers that, unless you count coming in here and B) over these good ol' days like some toothless old man at a domino game trying to explain that things were ooooooooohhh so much better before he wasn't crapping his depends and reminiscing about memorable Lawrence Welk moments.

Don't let the mothballs hit you in the ass, you stupid, outdated focker.

:lol:

Other than a dust speck on the coat tails of Silverbacks who actually made some semblance of an impact on this board, name 1 focking thing for which you are known. Come on, name 1, and let's see if 1 single person remembers that, unless you count coming in here and :lol: over these good ol' days like some toothless old man at a domino game trying to explain that things were ooooooooohhh so much better before he wasn't crapping his depends and reminiscing about memorable Lawrence Welk moments.

Don't let the mothballs hit you in the ass, you stupid, outdated focker.

:wacko:

See, you don't even know how to spell stoopid. Ugh.

You seem to have anger issues, have you sought help from unqualified professionals? I'm sure there are several bartenders who can help people think you are attractive.

Great chatting with you, spelunk.

See, you don't even know how to spell stoopid. Ugh.

You seem to have anger issues, have you sought help from unqualified professionals? I'm sure there are several bartenders who can help people think you are attractive.

Great chatting with you, spelunk.

Hot damn! That's Hall of Fame hilarity there!!!

Thanks for showing us how it's done, bitter old old-timer.

Man, I'm laughing so hard that geysers of blood are shooting out of my ass.

Hardy har har har har!

:wacko: B) :lol:

Hot damn! That's Hall of Fame hilarity there!!!

Thanks for showing us how it's done, bitter old old-timer.

Man, I'm laughing so hard that geysers of blood are shooting out of my ass.

Hardy har har har har!

:clap: :banana: :bandana:

:doh:

Sorry to do that to your ass.

I would consider myself a silverback. I have a # under 5,000, over 5,000 posts and I have been here for over 5 years now. I have a 5 theme going.

You'll always have me, big guy.

Absolutely. :banana:

Link to this so-called "many think Rusty is funny."

I've had some original moments here, just like everyone else, but I certainly don't recall being crowned some kind of king of comedy or anything. Nor am I aware of anything in particular other than March Madness threads that have you contributed anything of substance to this forum.

So, uh, fock you, I guess.

:banana:

I honestly couldn't care less if I contributed anything of substance to this forum nor do I ask for your approval. I just don't find the board as funny as it used to be and I remember seeing comments in the past that you brought board hillarity. I just haven't seen it. I don't frequent the board as much as I used to because I don't have the time and maybe if I did I'd see more hillarity. Call it good ole day syndrome or whatever makes you happy. I gave my opinion and as I mentioned earlier whether you think or I should provide anything of substance to this board is about priority #1,000 on my list.

take it to the battledome.

I would consider myself a silverback... over 5,000 posts and I have been here for over 5 years now.

Lots of people could say that...

I would consider myself a silverback. I have a # under 5,000, over 5,000 posts and I have been here for over 5 years now. I have a 5 theme going.

And yet you're not.

:doublethumbsup:

Absolutely. :banana:

I honestly couldn't care less if I contributed anything of substance to this forum nor do I ask for your approval. I just don't find the board as funny as it used to be and I remember seeing comments in the past that you brought board hillarity. I just haven't seen it. I don't frequent the board as much as I used to because I don't have the time and maybe if I did I'd see more hillarity. Call it good ole day syndrome or whatever makes you happy. I gave my opinion and as I mentioned earlier whether you think or I should provide anything of substance to this board is about priority #1,000 on my list.

You're criticism wandered into territory that involved criticizing me, so therefore it is only fair to shed the spotlight of lamenting-the supergreat-old-days on you as well, and other than some rather boring and cliche comments involving your wife, there has been little to indicate that you are in a position to pass judgment on points past, future and all points in between. So I guess we'll see you around March Madness next year. Have a nice year.

You're criticism wandered into territory that involved criticizing me, so therefore it is only fair to shed the spotlight of lamenting-the supergreat-old-days on you as well, and other than some rather boring and cliche comments involving your wife, there has been little to indicate that you are in a position to pass judgment on points past, future and all points in between. So I guess we'll see you around March Madness next year. Have a nice year.

To be honest, seeing your daily thread of caller of the day is about as exciting as watching paint dry... Much like your music. Seeing the tired Buttmont comment grew tiresome in 2001, but continue to use that bag of chuckles.

And yet you're not.

:thumbsup:

Oh well, fock it. :thumbsup:

Things were better when I posted more!

No, its better now!

My dad can beat up your dad!

Oh, yeah? Prove it!

everyone seemed to know everyone, they seemed to always make fun of the newbies and there was (for whatever reason) issues between the boards.

Thank goodness that doesn't happen anymore :rolleyes:

Fock off you man wh0re

do us all a favor and

be-head yourself now

So this is where phillybear gets his material :wacko:

Thank goodness that doesn't happen anymore :lol:

So this is where phillybear gets his material :o

phillybear=dirty dug?

So this is where phillybear gets his material :o

I always thought that I was at least somewhat original. :smite:

There is room for only one sociopath on this bored. :banana: :lol:

I said long ago that you'd never catch me bellyaching like an old man whose life passed me by about the forums here. It is what it is, and it has evolved, for better and worse. If I don't like it, I'll just disappear instead of reappearing from time to time to remind the relative newcomers that they'll never be as good as their predecessors. I just take the attitude that things change, and that's the way it is, andtyou look like a bitter old fart for lamenting times that weren't so great in the first place and have no reason to act like it's so holier-than thou now.

Well, that promise didn't last too long.

kilroys girlfriend = :rolleyes: