Sign in to follow this  
Team Revell

The New York Football Giants

These guys might not lose a game this season. :(

Did I miss the Giants signing Tommy Maddox or something? :ninja:

I really love tiki and i always underate him like everybody else. I have to keep him because i only lose a 3rd round pick this year, can u believe i drafted him in the 3rd last year. Man his schedule looks brutal. U really think hell get it done numbers wise

I really love tiki and i always underate him like everybody else. I have to keep him because i only lose a 3rd round pick this year, can u believe i drafted him in the 3rd last year. Man his schedule looks brutal. U really think hell get it done numbers wise

Don't make the mistake that we all do every year. Tiki has got 2 solid years left at least, and I don't think 2000 total yds, 10 TDs is out of reach for him this year. They have a tough schedule, but Tiki has got the talent to produce and the Giants have a passing game to keep the defenses honest.

I highly doubt it, but it won't matter. Eli has the Manning curse, and won't be able to get it done when it counts.

Simple as that.

Drugs make you think crazy things dude :banana:

Giants Schedule

I think they lose their first game against Peyton and the Colts

Their schedule isn't that bad.

Date Time NETWORK OPPONENT RESULT

Sunday, 9/10 8:15 PM NBC COLTS, Eli vs. Peyton, Giants D flexes Their muscle, they win 28-17

Sunday, 9/17 1:00 PM FOX at Eagles Giants let down, give Eagles false sense of division superiority Eagles win 20-14

Sunday, 9/24 4:15 PM FOX at Seahawks Giants make-up for Feely's debacle last season, win 34-20

Sunday, 10/1 N/A N/A BYE Giants 2-1 at the break

Sunday, 10/8 1:00 PM FOX REDSKINS Who's qb'ing for the Redskins? Brunell? Give me a break, Giants 24-3

Sunday, 10/15 1:00 PM FOX at Falcons Could lose this game, I think they will split these next two road games Will give them a win here and a loss at Dallas Giants win 23-20 on a Feely FG

Monday, 10/23 8:30 PM ESPN at Cowboys Close game, but Giants lose 17-13

Sunday, 10/29 1:00 PM FOX BUCCANEERS Starts the Giant run of 3 consec. wins at home Giants 35-10 in Barber vs. Barber

Sunday, 11/5 1:00 PM CBS TEXANS Easy win. Texans will go 3-13 this year. Giants 27-10

Sunday, 11/12 1:00 PM FOX BEARS Defensive battle but Eli, shickey, Tiki are the difference Giants 13-6

Monday, 11/20 8:30 PM ESPN at Jaguars Jags overrated. Giants get the road win 24-20

Sunday, 11/26 1:00 PM FOX at Titans Could see a let down here against a bad opponent Titans win 20-17

Sunday, 12/3 1:00 PM FOX COWBOYS Giants get revenge for early season loss. Tony Romo now at QB for injured Bledsoe, Giants 45-14.

Sunday, 12/10 1:00 PM FOX at Panthers - Panthers suffer SB letdown in 2006 and giants want revenge for playoff loss. Giants play best game of the year on the road and win 23-21

Sunday, 12/24 1:00 PM FOX SAINTS Saints get revenge against G-Men for last year's "home game", Brees/Bush lead playoff bound saints to an important win, Saints win 24-14

Saturday, 12/30 8:00 PM NFLN at Redskins Giants secure the NFC top seed by winning their 12th game of the year- Giants win 21-16

No worse than 7-9, no better than 10-6.

you could say that about everybody in that division

Their schedule isn't that bad.

Date Time NETWORK OPPONENT RESULT

Sunday, 9/10 8:15 PM NBC COLTS, Eli vs. Peyton, Giants D flexes Their muscle, they win 28-17

Sunday, 9/17 1:00 PM FOX at Eagles Giants let down, give Eagles false sense of division superiority Eagles win 20-14

Sunday, 9/24 4:15 PM FOX at Seahawks Giants make-up for Feely's debacle last season, win 34-20

Sunday, 10/1 N/A N/A BYE Giants 2-1 at the break

Sunday, 10/8 1:00 PM FOX REDSKINS Who's qb'ing for the Redskins? Brunell? Give me a break, Giants 24-3

Sunday, 10/15 1:00 PM FOX at Falcons Could lose this game, I think they will split these next two road games Will give them a win here and a loss at Dallas Giants win 23-20 on a Feely FG

Monday, 10/23 8:30 PM ESPN at Cowboys Close game, but Giants lose 17-13

Sunday, 10/29 1:00 PM FOX BUCCANEERS Starts the Giant run of 3 consec. wins at home Giants 35-10 in Barber vs. Barber

Sunday, 11/5 1:00 PM CBS TEXANS Easy win. Texans will go 3-13 this year. Giants 27-10

Sunday, 11/12 1:00 PM FOX BEARS Defensive battle but Eli, shickey, Tiki are the difference Giants 13-6

Monday, 11/20 8:30 PM ESPN at Jaguars Jags overrated. Giants get the road win 24-20

Sunday, 11/26 1:00 PM FOX at Titans Could see a let down here against a bad opponent Titans win 20-17

Sunday, 12/3 1:00 PM FOX COWBOYS Giants get revenge for early season loss. Tony Romo now at QB for injured Bledsoe, Giants 45-14.

Sunday, 12/10 1:00 PM FOX at Panthers - Panthers suffer SB letdown in 2006 and giants want revenge for playoff loss. Giants play best game of the year on the road and win 23-21

Sunday, 12/24 1:00 PM FOX SAINTS Saints get revenge against G-Men for last year's "home game", Brees/Bush lead playoff bound saints to an important win, Saints win 24-14

Saturday, 12/30 8:00 PM NFLN at Redskins Giants secure the NFC top seed by winning their 12th game of the year- Giants win 21-16

Say what you want, the Giants WILL NOT beat the Redskins twice ! :thumbsdown:

they can't lose with moves like this :headbanger:

-- Giants Sign Johnson; Release Peterson --

Fri May 26, 2006 --from FFMastermind.com

AP reports the New York Giants have signed QB Rob Johnson, and released CB Will Peterson.

Maybe when they find themselves a quarterback. On second thought, they'd still lose more than they win.

Yeah thats right, because those Jets are really set at QB with tough as nails Chad Pennington.

There really should be some sort of an IQ test for posters.

tough schedule but I think they will go 9-7 and get the #1 wc spot

i could see that happening, but dont count them out for the division.

What the FOCK was that.---------------------> MAN CRUSH

:thumbsdown: :o :banana:

Very GHEY :lol:

Judging a team's schedule @ the beginning of the season is an exercise in futility. It is the reason Monday Night Football has sucked for years. In the parity driven world of the NFL, there is no way to tell which teams will be good and which will be the suck until the season is actually underway. A team that is a powerhouse in Week 5 or 6 (nevermind Week One) could be destroyed by injuries by the end of the season.

That said, the G-men are going to be unbeatable in 2006. :shocking:

That said, the G-men are going to be unbeatable in 2006. :unsure:

Won't matter, Eli has the Manning Curse :rolleyes:

10 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

Damn this impressive what the Giants are doing to the Hawks.

never overhule the judge!

• Confused 1