Sign in to follow this  
Rusty Syringes

I'm surprised Kentucky isn't better represented here

It seems like a fine place. It supposedly produces good whiskey, rifles and baseball bats, and yet Kentucky has no representation here as far as I can tell. Seems like it's a decent sports state. It's a uniquely-shaped state. It has hillss and rivers and big cities and stuff, and yet no Kentucky anywhere to be found around these parts. I wonder why this is. Is there something about being a Kentuckian that keeps one from being a member of this site. Have we done something to offend them? If you're from Kentucky, speak up and and be heard, or just go back to your moonshine and forget the whole thing. OK?

is the internet available in KY ?

:banana:

(do they even use computers there?)

:banana:

Look, I've never had sex with a Kentucky woman, and I never will, considering I'm married and whatnot, but I'm certain that if I had had sex with a Kentucky woman, I most certainly would come here and brag about it. Seeing as we don't have anyone personally attached to Kentucky, I'd simply be satisfy to know whether anyone here even has carnal knowledge of a Kentucky person, preferably a Kentucky woman.

Is there something about being a Kentuckian that keeps one from being a member of this site.

It supposedly produces good whiskey, rifles

I believe you may have your answer…. they’re too drunk to get on-line, and the few times they do manage to find their computers they probably shoot them as they think they’ll look better mounted on their wall. :wub:

It supposedly produces good whiskey, rifles

I believe you may have your answer…. they’re too drunk to get on-line, and the few times they do manage to find their computers they probably shoot them as they think they’ll look better mounted on their wall. :banana:

But think about it. We've got people from Montanna, Oregon, Florida, Washington, California and all over, but you'd thing with 65,000-+ Geeks, one of them woul dbe from Kentucky, but noooooo.

But think about it. We've got people from Montanna, Oregon, Florida, Washington, California and all over, but you'd thing with 65,000-+ Geeks, one of them woul dbe from Kentucky, but noooooo.

One would think, maybe they're too good for us :banana:

My wife's family is from Kentucky. Her uncle is visiting this weekend. Does that help?

I used to live in Kentucky as a kid and have been a lifelong rabid Kentucky Wildcat basketball fan.....

Does that count?

I think Moz, ChesterMarcol, QLazzarus and a few others are Kentuckians for what it's worth.

I live in Lexington, Kentucky. :doublethumbsup: There is no place I'd rather be.

What side of town do you live on?

I lived as a kid close to Fayette Mall and Shillito Park.....kind of in between Reynolds Road and Clay's Mill Road....do you know where that is?

I'd simply be satisfy to know whether anyone here even has carnal knowledge of a Kentucky person, preferably a Kentucky woman.

I not only had sex with a Kentucky woman, I had sex with her in Kentucky only minutes after first stepping foot in the state.

And, AND!!**&$@@!! she was in the Miss Kentucky pageant.

Good times.

My girlfriend in the Army was assigned to Ft. Campbell and I visited her there twice. I can vouch that the place exists.

I live in Lexington, Kentucky. :thumbsup: There is no place I'd rather be.

Tell us more about this Kentucky life of yours. Have you groped the heaving tah-tahs of one of those fabled Kentucky womens?

No Kentucky women, but those gals from Tennessee are so wonderful and submissive (well atleast 2 of them are)

Me and Miller_Time went to a bar in KY once where a girl accidently spit her teeth out at me.

jefery/ chester was suppossed to send me a kentucky hat afetr the jayhawks beat the wildcats, and then he seemed to up and vanish :clap:

Isn't kentucky mostly them dark fellers?

Fort Mitchell, KY here! I'm 5 minutes from Cincinnati. I attended UK in the early 90's, and consider Lexington my second home. :clap:

Fort Mitchell, KY here! I'm 5 minutes from Cincinnati. I attended UK in the early 90's, and consider Lexington my second home. :cheers:

A real Kentucky man, by God!

:first:

And how is the fried chicken?

I've been to Kentucky many times.. Hooked up with a couple of fine Kentucky Women as well. The hot chicks are all in Lexington. Big ta ta's, blonde hair and beautiful teeth. Outside of Lexington it becomes sagging ta ta's, bleach blonde hair, and optional teeth.

I live in Lexington, Kentucky. :wall: There is no place I'd rather be.

My best friend is the sports anchor at WLEX. We grew up together in Southern Indiana.

Outside of Lexington it becomes sagging ta ta's, bleach blonde hair, and optional teeth.

:wall:

I went to UK undergrad and lived there for 4 years if that counts. Lexington is pretty nice - i never really went any where else in Kentucky though - except louisville on occasion to Hurricane O'Malleys.

I live in Cincinnati so we are just across the river. The Northern Ky. area is pretty nice actually. Lots of bars, nightclubs, good places to eat with a view of Cincy's skyline. I would say you are fine until you get about 45 minutes into the state. At that point in time the women become more questionable as does the

To sum it up...

Northern Ky. across from Cincy...Lexington...Louisville-GOOD Rest of state-BAD

since it appears that this isnt a bazooka ambush I will say that I was born in KY and have lived on the outskirts of Louisville all my life and love it here.

As far as Im concerned we have the perfect mix of big city yet not too big. the weather that can get cold yet not frigid....snowy yet not burried under and hot in the summer yet not sweltering.

btw we pronounce it LOUAVUL...I know its spelled Louisville but we pronounce it however the heel we want to so back off jack..

also..... yes we do have indoor plumbing..... yes we do wear shoes when we FEEL LIKE IT.... NO we dont eat KFC morning noon and night...( KFC chicken sucks btw) and YESSSSSSSSSS ky is blessed with some of the most beautiful women in the United States dont be jealous :ninja: :wacko: