Sign in to follow this  
NAn

Jetdoc Mockers, Friday 6/16 Update: We're Set At Mock Station

Looks like folks are ready to get going today (Friday) and Mike has given us access.

I suggest everyone check over there, read the 'Rules/Scoring' thread and LET'S JUST GET IT STARTED BOYS!

Fumble, you're on the clock! :lol:

Okay, heard from everyone but Grey Theory so here’s who were going with and this is actual draft order:

1.Fumbleweed

2.FantasyKing

3.Da Bomb

4.Nan

5.Danzone

6.Shane Falco

7.Erb047

8.Hellothere

9.Clash of the Titans

10.Remote Controller

11.V4E

12.Miller-Time

JB (alternate...will have access for commentary, will take over should someone drop off)

ShaneFalco, Erb047, JB

Welcome Aboard! Be good to have some new blood in this thing.

With that said a few things:

*We do this to learn (and share that learning with the FFToday community) so we encourage commentary on your own and others picks.

*At times we’ll even criticize each others picks…don’t take it personal and please don’t take it as picking on the ‘new guys’. You’ll see us ‘regulars’ are even harder on each other. :)

*Show the same commitment for the later, end rounds as you do the earlier ones…interest can wane in the later rounds (hey, it’s ff nature), but it’s good to talk about value and sleepers at that pt. In other words, treat this as a real draft.

*We do take this serious for the learning aspect but above all else…have fun! Deep down, that’s why we do it too. :huh:

Rules, Scoring, Etc.

*15 rounds, no kickers, no defenses

*Starting line-up: 1QB/2RB/3WR/1TE (7 total)

*Bench: Any breakdown you choose (8 total)

*Draft order: see above

*Start date: Monday 6/19, unless June Mock finishes before Friday, then may start draft earlier

1pt per 10yds rush/rec

1pt per 25yds pass

6pt per rush/rec td

4pt per pass td

2pt per all 2pt conversions

During day 2hr pick limit, unlimited at night/weekend…BUT with previous note of availability would really like to keep picks moving during day and have people check several times at night/weekend to keep things moving. No reason we shouldn’t get in 2-3 rounds a day.

reporting 4 duty....and ohh yeah.........the rare

:huh:

:lol:

-jb-, still waiting to hear from you brah...let us know if you're in.

holy sh!t, sorry guys. i'm here. i owe you all :wacko:

ready to roll...hadn't checked the board in a touch, but let's boogie.

i think we should do draft order by member number :cheers:

I agree - middle numbers, then high, then low.

:thumbsup:

How many keepers do we get?

:lol:

No keepers, no league...just a mock.

lighten up, anthony.

:cheers:

LOL...thought you were joking jb but after some of the stuff I've heard recently didn't want to assume.

<_<

:banana:

what?

I would also like to find out who is in my division. I plan on drafting WRs to match my opponents' QBs in order to cancel out the points.

nice try with the draft order boys.

See opening post...updated to includ actual draft order.

Just mixed up those who have been in recent mocks and plugged in the rest wherever.

Problems?

Deal with it.

So says your SUPREME FUHNER EXTRAORDINAIRE!!!

Sweet - I'll take the #2 spot gladly, although I heartily protest that Fumble gets the the #1 pick.

Fumble - I look forward to taking one guy you are targeting right before you pick every time. <_<

because i have no team, i will be extra-rididulous. so far, all your teams are poo.

Sweet - I'll take the #2 spot gladly, although I heartily protest that Fumble gets the the #1 pick.

Fumble - I look forward to taking one guy you are targeting right before you pick every time. :lol:

Wow...this will be sweet after having to labor through the June Mock in the 12-hole........ :lol:

'Early Start' Discussion

I'll ultimately just call it one way or another but wanted to get thoughts:

June Mock is flying along and could be done by Friday or weekend.

What do you guys think about starting around that time, but just leaving clock off and see what we can get in over the weekend.

Then on Monday am we'll get going 'on clock'.

My feeling is it be good to just get ball rolling (could get in couple rnds between Fri-Sun) but concerned commentary at outset will be thin.

Thoughts?

Wow...this will be sweet after having to labor through the June Mock in the 12-hole........ :thumbsup:

That was the idea.

Basically gave everyone who was recently in a mock (did one with me/bomb/miller) the polar opposite (or close to it) of where they were in the earlier mock.

Not only to be 'fair' but to avoid cookie cutter drafts and avoid predicting picks to an extent.

'Early Start' Discussion

I'll ultimately just call it one way or another but wanted to get thoughts:

June Mock is flying along and could be done by Friday or weekend.

What do you guys think about starting around that time, but just leaving clock off and see what we can get in over the weekend.

Then on Monday am we'll get going 'on clock'.

My feeling is it be good to just get ball rolling (could get in couple rnds between Fri-Sun) but concerned commentary at outset will be thin.

Thoughts?

i dont see much of a point of starting right at the weekend. id be happy, since we're all here, to just start now and do like a round a day for the next few so that we're on about round 5 by monday when we really get rolling. otherwise just wait and do the whole thing next week. the first few rounds is the fun part and it would be a bummer to have that spaced out over a weekend imo.

but im cool with whatever.

June mock is already in rnd 12.

If they're done/almost by tomorrow, ideally if ALL/MOST of us are around on Friday that we get a rnd or so in that day, and whatever over weekend.

But, timing might be off, as not sure if Mike will be able to get us access by then.

We'll see how it goes.

I can start whenever. And NAn, like the different positions. I'm in another one right now and in the middle, so it will be a nice mix when done, top, mid, end, all 3 areas, we'll see how it ends up.

Ugh I'm not a big fan of my #7 spot but I'll see how it goes....

looks like will finish the june mock tonight or early tomorrow..there's no strategizing for the most part...everyone is likely taking a kicker or defense as we are at round 15

i would like to get started tomorrow and slow draft over the weekend...but that's just my opinion

looks like will finish the june mock tonight or early tomorrow..there's no strategizing for the most part...everyone is likely taking a kicker or defense as we are at round 15

i would like to get started tomorrow and slow draft over the weekend...but that's just my opinion

I second that. :(

NAn, Has the list of owners been emailed to Mike?

Let's fire this thing off! I like the chance to draft from the 10 spot. I see the deadzone being pick four through 8 or 9.

hay millertime21/fantasyking...good to see you back in this draft