Sign in to follow this  
swirvenirvin

Draft discussion

I was taking him if you didn't :cheers:

And you took Bulger just before me. :ninja:

So what about Ron the Fatass Dayne :ninja:

Dont mind Rhodes here, he was not bad when he had to step up for Edge

7.9 Matt Jones Zack Attack

I feel I picked him a little early but he is moving up slowly but surely. J.Smith retired and they are calling him the #1 guy there now. Not bad for my third reciever. I think with T.O and Roy I have a hell of a trio.

They have a article about him today on cbs. I know he is getting hyped on this board too. I like him this year.

LJ plus maybe one more TE I would have been comfortable with. McNabb has to throw to someone right? He had good number at the beg of last year with McNabb throwing to him, and no TO so he shoudl get some endzone looks

So far, mozzy84 has managed to snag the player I wanted 4 or 5 times in this draft, one pick before me.

:doublethumbsup:

So far, mozzy84 has managed to snag the player I wanted 4 or 5 times in this draft, one pick before me.

:shocking:

:wub:

Are we going to turn this into a Yahoo league again this year?

sure that was fun last year i think i came in 2nd or 3rd

I think it worked out well for you waiting on a qb. Plummer is an ok option.

Agreed, grabbing a QB in the 9th with his quality is a good move. :thumbsdown:

i knew there were a few Qb's i could still snag so figure why not wait. Plummer aint a horrible option maybe improive on last years numbers with walker

9.9 Zack Attack takes Aaron Brooks. OK he sucks as a pro QB but fantasy wise he can get it done. Maybe he will adjust himself this year. He does have the ever dangerous Moss to throw to.

It is one P.O.S or another at this point. You might get lucky one pick.

10.4 Chicago D. There was no one here who I really wanted. I figured why not take the best D in the fantasy last year. They play the Lions, Vikes and Pack twice. Not to mention AFC East so NY and Buff too.

Opps we skipped Big Blue I thought he picked next

No harm, no foul...this time. :thumbsdown:

Adam Smitty I didn't get your list. I don't in the day usually and I am in and out. Today I am off to a warehouse later to look at plasmas! I need one for the upcoming football season. I was going to shoot a list to someone too. Bigblue are you around most of the day?

Jeff

smitty said we can always call hime (probably not this early) but he left his cell number in one of the other league boards him. I've called him before, dont be scared if you get his voicemail and he tries to sound like Arrrnoooollld

Adam Smitty I didn't get your list. I don't in the day usually and I am in and out. Today I am off to a warehouse later to look at plasmas! I need one for the upcoming football season. I was going to shoot a list to someone too. Bigblue are you around most of the day?

Jeff

I'll be here most of the day if you wanna shoot me a list. Goddan88s@yahoo.com

Guys - I dont know who is picking for swirv and how long its going to take - so when I'm up, please pick Byron Leftwich for me. Not sure if I can stick around much longer. I know swirv wont take him, he has 2 QBs.

Jeff

Dang, I sent it from the email button in your profile..maybe it went to junk mail?

Adam i checked the junk mail and did not see it. I know why if you go to the list of emails above that is the correct one. I don't use that much. I don't even remember how to access it.

Adam i checked the junk mail and did not see it. I know why if you go to the list of emails above that is the correct one. I don't use that much. I don't even remember how to access it.

It got returned to me...see my post in the texted smitty thread.

Left my cross off list at home, so hopefully I don't pick any players already choosen. Course the way it's going, I might be home by the time I pick again. :o

with this scoring system brett favre is a real steal here in the 12th. He wont be getting you any -6 points on 3 INT at least. Nice pick Smitty

If I'm not here, just pickup a WR for me somebody please to close this sucker out.

Thanks swirv and everybody - good mock. :first:

Hey I didn't see maurice morris on my team. Just thought it bring it up since we are yahooing this now.

Hey I didn't see maurice morris on my team. Just thought it bring it up since we are yahooing this now.

I know, I just finished going through and making sure that each team has 15. Morris is now added.

However, it looks like I took Seattle D in the 14th when wolf4birdie took them in the 13th. I am changing my D now. :P