Sign in to follow this  
Mephisto

Is the Curly Night situation an elaborate hoax?

Yeah, obviously any of them could just pick a random hospital in the area and we wouldn't know.

And they were too stupid to even attempt to make up a hospital.

Yeah, obviously any of them could just pick a random hospital in the area and we wouldn't know.

Shut up! :ninja:

I'm trying to fuel the fire you focking little person.

I'll match Gutter's $50. That's $100 for CN if someone can confirm this story.

I'm in too. Up to $150.

And by the way. This is the most day posters I have seen on here at night. It is true. We have no focking lives. :ninja:

I'm working right now.

what made her different?

Not sure how to answer that. Tired is maybe the best word. Talking but not as interested in talking.

I'm working right now.

So you have no focking life! Just like I said! :ninja:

And by the way. This is the most day posters I have seen on here at night. It is true. We have no focking lives. :ninja:

OR that the level of concern regarding the truth (or lack thereof) is serious enough to warrant this attention. I prefer to think that's why we're here.

So you have no focking life! Just like I said! :ninja:

Well yeah, but I'm getting paid to post right now.

I never thought to question any of this when it happened, I felt bad for her, offered T&P, but people in this thread had some good questions, then I started thinking too, and the story just sounds very very odd.

Understandable. :ninja:

But what is the big deal about the money? (I know you didn't start the sh1t about it)

I don't believe that any of us who donated gave more than they could afford.

Hell, I gave $50.00. Big focking deal.

Like JK said, (paraphrasing) If it is a scam, then big deal, shame on me.

I do not personally know Strike, but what some people keep forgetting is that he was sort of nominated to be the holder of the funds. He didn't come out right away and say "CN needs our money".

I made my offer to those who are feeling a bit leary about the money situation.

Also, as far as the name of the hospital, JK and Strike have already stated that they don't know it.

Not sure how to answer that. Tired is maybe the best word. Talking but not as interested in talking.

Head trauma would do that.

Yeah and you could tell us the truth instead of asking for OUR money so you stroke your calk with cyric/curlynight over instant messenger. :(

Sorry, I'm not going to bite. Nice try though. :ninja:

I feel strongly enough about this to pay out of my own pocket, like I stated above. Also, it will be confidential if you want your money back. :ninja:

So have you independently verified this, or is the only source still email from the assistant?

Also, as far as the name of the hospital, JK and Strike have already stated that they don't know it.

That leaves Cyric. <_<

I know CN's real name and where she works. I could verifyy whether she was a patient in a hospital.

...and no truth, either.

I thought that you just wanted your fiends to have their money back?

I do believe that you actually care about her condition if it could be proved to you.

I, personally can't do that at this time. All I can do is what I already offered to do.

OK, well people can be tired and/or uninterested in what you have to say, don't think that is exactly earthshattering.

If she has swelling in her brain and the doctors don't know why, it's conceivable that the swelling was reduced via a tube into her skull. Has this procedure been performed, or was she just given beta blockers. Was it the beta blockers that cause the cardiac arrest?

I thought that you just wanted your fiends to have their money back?

I do believe that you actually care about her condition if it could be proved to you.

I, personally can't do that at this time. All I can do is what I already offered to do.

That's Strike's story, not mine. I care if everyone's care and concern has been misplaced whether they donated or not. Let's try not to get too distracted by Strike's evasiveness, mmmkay?

I know CN's real name and where she works. I could verifyy whether she was a patient in a hospital.

OK, so all we need is the hospital name, and assuming she was there, she gets $150 towards the spa gift package. Doesn't seem so hard. Cyric, give it to him and let's end this crap

OK, so all we need is the hospital name, and assuming she was there, she gets $150 towards the spa gift package. Doesn't seem so hard. Strike/Jerryskids/Cyric, your turn.

I'll throw 25 at that.

So have you independently verified this, or is the only source still email from the assistant?

I have not talked to or had contact with the assistant. I was given an address for who I assume is the assistant to where I could send a gift to. It might not be the "assistant". I don't know.

And, no, I have not personally verified that she is in a hospital. I think I could, given my knowledge of her name and the area where the accident took place, but I don't want to do that.

I believe Snoopy, and I believe that this is not a scam.

Mebbe I'm gullible, but I doubt it.

OK, so all we need is the hospital name, and assuming she was there, she gets $150 towards the spa gift package. Doesn't seem so hard. Strike/Jerryskids/Cyric, your turn.

If trust is the issue, I can submit my info, and whoever can sumbit the hospital info, to Rusty Syringes. As stated earlier, he has literally 100s of geeks' personal info. That way CN's internet friends won't feel like they are divulging her personal info to me, someone they don't know, and I can divulge CN's name and number to Rusty, rather than to posters who, rightly or wrongly, are currently under suspicion for what may be nothing more than pure charity.

<_<

I have not talked to or had contact with the assistant. I was given an address for who I assume is the assistant to where I could send a gift to. It might not be the "assistant". I don't know.

And, no, I have not personally verified that she is in a hospital. I think I could, given my knowledge of her name and the area where the accident took place, but I don't want to do that.

I believe Snoopy, and I believe that this is not a scam.

Mebbe I'm gullible, but I doubt it.

Two down... now back to work on the two hardasses...

he has literally 100s of geeks' personal info.

How does he have literally 100's of geeks personal info? <_<

How does he have literally 100's of geeks personal info? :banana:

He has sent out his terrible CDs hundreds of the mouthbreathers

OK, well people can be tired and/or uninterested in what you have to say, don't think that is exactly earthshattering.

If she has swelling in her brain and the doctors don't know why, it's conceivable that the swelling was reduced via a tube into her skull. Has this procedure been performed, or was she just given beta blockers. Was it the beta blockers that cause the cardiac arrest?

Sorry, but I lack the medical knowledge and/or experience to have asked such questions.

How does he have literally 100's of geeks personal info? :lol:

He sends us gifts. :banana: STAY ON TOPIC, FOCKER!!!

As if... I guess Cyric thought it was okay to divulge IP addresses and gather other personal information when this place was exposed by a hacker?

You keep saying that I did this..it's not true. There were many people who probably remember that thread at TDZ...I never gave out any information.

This is why no one will tell you anything. You are liar.

Sorry, but I lack the medical knowledge and/or experience to have asked such questions.

Did you ask her how her melon felt and/or what the hospital did to fix the melon?

Also what were the makes and models of automobiles involved, and how was she struck?

Did you ask her how her melon felt and/or what the hospital did to fix the melon?

Also what were the makes and models of automobiles involved, and how was she struck?

I think its safe to say the illegal immigrant was driving an El Camino.

You keep saying that I did this..it's not true. There were many people who probably remember that thread at TDZ...I never gave out any information.

This is why no one will tell you anything. You are liar.

That's a convenient tack to take. You're a liar and what you did or didn't do has no focking bearing on this situation. You have the only piece of the puzzle that's missing, so if you aren't full of sh!t, nut the fock up and give the appropriate people the name of the hospital and a trustworthy individual can handle the rest.

There is a growing pile of gift money in it for the allegedly injured party. Are you going to use the above bullsh!t excuse to avoid coming clean (one way or the other)?

You're such a Goddamned loser it isn't even funny. So much for you being God. :banana:

Rusty's CD's. :lol: :banana:

forgot about those....

I think its safe to say the illegal immigrant was driving an El Camino.

I just snarfed my fruit juice. :thumbsup:

I don't post here much, and know no one here personally, but I don't think this is a hoax. I was in a somewhat similar condition as CN once upon a time and sent a gift, not money through paypal or anything fun, to CN (through Strike) that I though might be helpful. The correspondence that I got back only lent credence to it being true.

I would rather be fleeced out of the measly monetary value of what I sent than be a cynical assclown who needs complete verification on everything.

Also I now know where my gift went so if it is a hoax I can hunt Strike down and exact my revenge

I know exactly what gift you sent. Strike asked me about it, I thought that was really cool of you...

I know exactly what gift you sent. Strike asked me about it, I thought that was really cool of you...

Did you guys use it at a $20 + $2 SNG? Jackass.

Of course I asked her how she was feeling, which was not well. I did not grill her as to which hospital, or the details on the make or model of the car that hit her, or the specifics of how she was struck. It didn't seem relevant at the time. Sorry.

Can anyone let me know if the accident was in the town in which she lives, or possibly, the larger town that her metro area is generally known as (sorry to be vague, but we should all be careful with our own - and others - personal info)? Police logs are readily accessible on-line. It would be simple to verify whether the police responded to a drunk driving accident on July 26, 2006.