Sign in to follow this  
Brown Eyed Girl

I think the guy in the next office

Ok...a guy having to work on the first floor if he is afraid of heights, a woman that has to work near a bathroom because she has overactive bladder, an albino person having to work away from a sun exposed window, a cripple person having to work near handicapped stalled bathrooms, a wheelchair bound person having to work in an office with wider doors.

where do you work? assisted living headquarters? maybe the poosay factory?

Ok...a guy having to work on the first floor if he is afraid of heights, a woman that has to work near a bathroom because she has overactive bladder, an albino person having to work away from a sun exposed window, a cripple person having to work near handicapped stalled bathrooms, a wheelchair bound person having to work in an office with wider doors.

Those things do not affect job performance. Sleeping on the job obviously does.

I don't really feel bad for him. He sits right outside the HR office and continues to sleep with his door open. Also, he is retired from the military so he is drawing a pension already.

Fire his LAZY ASS!!!!!

I'm typing away at my computer and look up to see the H.R. Director and the General Mgr. standing in my doorway looking somberly at me.

H.R. Chickie - I hate to do this to you, but I need you to come with me.

BEG - :headbanger: Am I getting fired?

H.R. - No! I need you to witness something.

They take me to the office right next door and ask me to look inside to see the Safety/Environ. Mgr. sleeping at his desk. I glanced up, saw him and walked back to my desk knowing this was bad.

BEG - You're not going to fire him are you?

Gen.Mgr. - He's been talked to several times about this.

They go back into his office and proceed to wake him up and took him into H.R. where they are still.

I wish they hadn't involved me and I'm not sure why they even had to. He's a friend of mine and this puts me in an awkward position. I hope they don't call me in there. :clap:

and next they'll come after you for posting at a fantasy football message board instead of working--which, in the whole scheme of things, is exactly the same as sleeping at your desk.

and next they'll come after you for posting at a fantasy football message board instead of working--which, in the whole scheme of things, is exactly the same as sleeping at your desk.

No. You can at least multi task while posting on a message board during working hours. Not much multi tasking while sleeping.

Obviously both are wrong to do at work, but FAR from the same thing.

Guest Davaco

have you seen brown eye girl's pic?

there are different rules for her

Rookies. :o

When he is sleeping go to the restroom and rip your panties and skirt. Silently walk into his room and slowly lift up his hand and tuck it into the waistband of said skirt.

Very important so pay close attention.

When someone walks by SCREAM BLOODY MURDER!!!

The guy is going to wake up and first instinct will be to pull his hand back quickly which should cause the skirt to fly away as well. You will then have damn good evidence and a witness.

When the guy claims he was asleep you have it on record that he has been warned repeatedly about this and now you can sue the fock out of your company for keeping this hazard around.

This scenario will work for BEG or blackclouds. HTH

What? You want me to ruin a good pair of panties? :thumbsdown:

For a $400,000 settlement you can buy all of the crotchless thongs that you want.. For $4.00 you can buy a jock and turn it around backwards... Your choice. :banana:

For a $400,000 settlement you can buy all of the crotchless thongs that you want.. For $4.00 you can buy a jock and turn it around backwords... Your choice. :banana:

What's it gonna be BlackClouds? :thumbsdown:

So....................what exactly does a Safety/Environ. Mgr do? Apparantly this guy needs something to do...or the facility just plain isnt that safe.

All other employees should be taking note as far as what types of behaviors are being condoned from this guy. 20 warnings for sleeping on the job seems kind of lenient. Everyone seems to be aware of the problem and the supervision loses respect because it has no control over its employees.

If this guy is your friend, his best defesne is to go with the medical issue, otherwise slip the bum some no doze.

So....................what exactly does a Safety/Environ. Mgr do? Apparantly this guy needs something to do...or the facility just plain isnt that safe.

All other employees should be taking note as far as what types of behaviors are being condoned from this guy. 20 warnings for sleeping on the job seems kind of lenient. Everyone seems to be aware of the problem and the supervision loses respect because it has no control over its employees.

If this guy is your friend, his best defesne is to go with the medical issue, otherwise slip the bum some no doze.

You may have missed the fact that he is African American. :wub: (Thus the 20 warnings)

You may have missed the fact that he is African American. :wub: (Thus the 20 warnings)

:wub:

:wub:

:wub: What?

Nuttin' Honey. I just bet I would have gotten like 19 less warnings :wub:

No shiat Sherlock.

And racism still exists in America - as evidenced by these actions.

Nuttin' Honey. I just bet I would have gotten like 19 less warnings :wub:

Yup! You and I both, Strike!

But hey... there's no discrimination (toward non-minorities) in the workplace now, is there?

next time he sleeps...

sneak in by him and in his ear sing...

wake up wake up wake up....

its the first of the month!!!

((he'll understand)) :huh:

You may have missed the fact that he is African American. :ninja: (Thus the 20 warnings)

Im sorry, it just sounds like the management is afraid to do its job. If they were well organized and were aware of their legal options, he would have been gone long ago regardless of race. There should be a clear cut policy and dicipline standards. Each offense is documented and dealt with progressive discipline leading up to termination. As it stands the employer has set a precedent. If you or anyone else takes a little power nap, you can plan on nothing being done about it, or else you are being targeted being treated unfairly. Doesnt sound like the managers at the business EARN the respect of the employees around there. Some subordinate comes walking by and what will he/she think? Managers are either unconscious or surfing the net.

That is the way society is now. You cant do anything against any minority or it comes back to bite you in the ass.

No offense to the women here but women get the same treatment. We have a female where I work that gets away with pretty much anything she wants. She is allowed to come in late to work because of her day care issues, no one really makes her do her job and no one really makes her do much of anything. She is a worthless human being and a horrible parent. Because she is a female, all the male supervisors are afraid of her. I ahte her. She avoids me because I dont let her get away with the same crap.

I am sure it is worse where I work, The Air Force. :ninja:

UPDATE:

He just left for the day and informed me that he would see me in a week.

I asked him if he was going on vacation....

Nope. 1 week suspension for the sleeping incident. Turns out he has a medical condition which requires him to take a certain medication that makes him very dizzy and sleepy within 45 minutes of taking it. He drives quite a distance to and from work, so he refrains from taking said meds until he arrives here in the morning. 45 minutes later - :D

:blink: :dunno:

UPDATE:

He just left for the day and informed me that he would see me in a week.

I asked him if he was going on vacation....

Nope. 1 week suspension for the sleeping incident. Turns out he has a medical condition which requires him to take a certain medication that makes him very dizzy and sleepy within 45 minutes of taking it. He drives quite a distance to and from work, so he refrains from taking said meds until he arrives here in the morning. 45 minutes later - :D

:blink: :dunno:

FIRE HIS ASS!!!!

FIRE HIS ASS!!!!

He's black

:thumbsup:

please try to keep up. ;)

He's black

:thumbsup:

please try to keep up. ;)

FIRE HIS BLACK ASS!

[better?]

FIRE HIS BLACK ASS!

[better?]

Now you're on the same page! :thumbsup:

is it a medical condition to be wasting time at work on a fantasy football message board?

focking hypocrites..ALL YOUR WHITE ASSES SHOULD BE FIRED!!

Consider calling in sick tomorrow in case he goes postal.

Good idea!

Guest Davaco
is it a medical condition to be wasting time at work on a fantasy football message board?

focking hypocrites..ALL YOUR WHITE ASSES SHOULD BE FIRED!!

not really, i mean, typing is a form of communication, whats next, i cannot talk in the workplace about non-business related matters?

sleeping is the equivalent of not being there.

if something comes up, iam a mouse click away from dealing with it

not really, i mean, typing is a form of communication, whats next, i cannot talk in the workplace about non-business related matters?

sleeping is the equivalent of not being there.

if something comes up, iam a mouse click away from dealing with it

Wow...what a weak, lame completely thin argument!!!

But Mr Boss, I know I am surfing the internet doing non-work related things on company time, on the company's computer, using the company's bandwidth--but I am only a mouse click away from ACTUAL WORK..therefore I am allowed to do this!!!

You as my employer have NO RIGHT to decide what is and is not work related activities!!!

People focking crack me up.

Consider calling in sick tomorrow in case he goes postal.

He'ld probably fall asleep in the lobby

On time in 6th grade, this guy fell asleep in class, so we went to lunch without him.

When he woke up he was all :cry: :pointstosky: :cry: :cry:

On time in 6th grade, this guy fell asleep in class, so we went to lunch without him.

When he woke up he was all :pointstosky: :banana: :mad: :banana:

Was he black :lol:

He's at it again. :banana:

His snoring is so loud right now - it is penetrating through our common wall. His office door is closed as the past hour has been lunchtime, but you can hear his snores through his door and all up and down the hallway. :blink: